Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

23.04.2015 CRAFTSMAN CLAN - Bind / Unbind System + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a certain level your characters cannot be deleted, I really do not understand why I guess for security reasons or something.

Yep, even in officials lvl 100+ characters can't be deleted anymore.
Well i'll be waiting for that something your working on. :)

i just played today
- i like the release of Craftsman Clan Merchant - Bind / Unbind System
- playtime reward is good but i think it delays some mails
- instant lvl.190, cr20 and full bm3 is good for newcomers
GOOD JOB!!

well it is obvious now that owners are doing everything to give players the best cabal experience..

and theses are my conversation with players:

ME: hey guys nice updates huh?
PLAYER1: yea i like their last update but how about the Rdeem channel mobs? they still hits me pretty hard..

i suggest nerf a little more the mobs that are near the warp zones for beginners to make their redeems. besides the rdeem coins drop quantity differs dpending on monster levels. its good to give a fresh start for beginners to like the server's gameplay

ME: hey dude you have 120 redeems right now!! why not farm redeem coins now for 121-200 redeems?
PLAYER2: i love to but theres no more spots for me. some spots have overpowered mobs like the Vikalitan area. right now theres only 2 best spots to farm rd coins but its always occupied. i tried to wake up early but useless entrys quickly fills my inventory i have to leave the spot to sell then in NPC, when im back its occupied.
ME: dude you need to buy a remote card shop, no need for NPC
PLAYER2: yes but still i need to move away from the spot.. mobs dealing heavy damage the moment i try to sell or use remote card shop

i suggest making new more spots for redeem channel LS. i also suggest removing entrys from RD channel LS droplist. it quickly fills the inventory and it cost 0 alz when trying to sell it..

ME: hey lets go redeeming now, i have enough rd coins now for 5 redeems, lets go chan 7 for Golem
PLAYER3: you cant do 5 redeems now, golem cannot be lured now, theyre killing the golem now, we have nothing to do now, cant farm rd coins because the best spots are occupied.

for this i suggest having BB 200% EXP in ecoin shop with a reasonable price like 35ec for 3hrs duration. farming redeem coins from overpowered mobs from LS is hard, lets make redeeming not that difficult for loya players and beginners.

ME: GOLD caps in CC shop now. me, *e*** and g**** already donated, when will you??
PLAYER4: i need to more time to think.
ME: think what? you told us you are going to donate as soon Gold caps are vailable in CC Shop??
PLAYER4: yes i said that but you know me i like playing WA, Wi and BL, i have to donate for those 3 chars and thats a big money. i need to wait until this server have more players

well we all know it is true that some potential donors are still waiting for the server to have more players, i want to help i did my part, i post above my recent converssations with some players. and EVENT is very important especially the PVP Event, this time make it BY CLASS Basis. and please announce it 2-3 days before because i missed the last pvp event. yes its important because for me im donating to make my char stronger than anyone, we have the item customizer.. players can choose the right option for their build. A GM says he cant always do that kind of event because players might lose interest but the answer is NO, because majority of online gamers are focusing on pvp, i donate/farm to have good gears for pvp. almost everyone stays online for best gears to make their chars good at pvp. So the "might lose interest in pvp event" thing is not true because everyone loves and aims for PVP.

thats my take, like i said i want to help my way, sorry for my harsh word sometimes, im just being ME...

You see that you can do good feedback the right way?

problems:
1. redeeming/leveling spot/map
2. rcoins hunting map/spot
3. need more in game events
etc.

Redeeming spot = AT + bb200% 1b exp per hit with bm3 (solved)
R.coins spot = my idea is for them to put same mobs in whole at map ENTRITA (suggested)
Ingame daily events = cykros promised they will make daily events later next week(discussed)

Redeeming spot = AT + bb200% 1b exp per hit with bm3 (solved)
R.coins spot = my idea is for them to put same mobs in whole at map ENTRITA (suggested)
Ingame daily events = cykros promised they will make daily events later next week(discussed)

atm bb200% exp costs 450 ccash, not good for newcomers imho. its better if they put it on ecoin shop for 35ec with 3hr duration.

for now its the new players that we need, lets give them a nice fresh start for redeeming their char...

and i hope those events are related to pvp like GVG, PVP by Class
The Q & A Event and Find a GM Event is nonsense at all, because: a gm can pm his close friend the answers and locations, he can pick his desired winner and thats unfair

Last edited:
ecoin shop for 35ec with 3hr duration.

IMHO, 35ec is too cheap for it given that the 50% BB Exp 3hrs is already 35ec.
But nice idea though. :)

atm bb200% exp costs 450 ccash, not good for newcomers imho. its better if they put it on ecoin shop for 35ec with 3hr duration.

for now its the new players that we need, lets give them a nice fresh start for redeeming their char...

and i hope those events are related to pvp like GVG, PVP by Class
The Q & A Event and Find a GM Event is nonsense at all, because: a gm can pm his close friend the answers and locations, he can pick his desired winner and thats unfair

as you said, for now its the new players that we need, lets give them a nice fresh start .. and now ur saying that Q &A and Hide and seek is nonsense? :) do u think they can enjoy the game pvp event? ^_______^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner