Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion About event bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatal777

Registered
Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask a question: why can't we have also pve bikes as option? Before update i was almost sure i will find something for players like me to choose, i was searching for them and... ended with disappointment. I think everyone should have an option, not just players who like to survive longer while blocking at war, also the one who focus on dungeons or even pushing at war :)

Just my 5 cents, thank's in advance for answer. Best regards.

+5000.

also cuz i just bought extreme crafted (resist) pw5.

it's just a never ending story....
i know we need to get new things but you are way too fast atm..

you add and add and add...

you buy something and next week it's already worthless cuz there's something better outthere, lol.

Exactly. At least inform that after a week, two or a month something better will come then we don't buy worthless things and save money for the future. And back to the bikes: if it's not possible to add at this event please make something with pve bikes in the next one :)

"you add and add and add..."
How many times did you guys complain about not having acces to previous event items (like dual amp earrings, etc) ?
Now that I added them in the shops, it's still not good.
You were asking for a summer event, here it is, again not good.
I made peace with the thought that we can't please everyone a long time ago.
Ofc we added PVP bikes in this event, mainly to get MW more tanky since all players use PVE now.
You want PVE bikes? Maybe next event, or maybe no, since I'm 99% sure that when we will make such a event you will complain about not having PVP bikes, or any other reasons.
Remember this topic, I will remind you about it soon.

If everyone who want pvp bike will get it now no one will complain, i hope so :)

sorry zera i know we need new items but you are way too fast! :) for now you should atleast wait 8-10 month until release new bracelets, for example.

In my opinion end game items shouldn't change, just the items between end game and starter, to make journey more enjoyable.

I think you guys dont understand what happened here.
We already had in game the double amp accesories, but we COULD NOT acces them anymore.
They just helped us by implementing them as wexp rewards or with ecoin so we can have them too. That is not an event is just making the game FAIR for everyone.
And about the bikes event. Why are you against it???? I think we didnt have a bike event in a long time. To be honest I dont like pvp in Cabal in general, or War (btw I hate that you must participate to war to open redeem boxex, is just...) but I just farmed the tokens and sold them and made profit.
And why would you not want the end game items to be changed?? How would help me if they add something a little better then Sig Metal and I am already wearing equi or eins?

Keep the updates like this guys, ignore those complaints that are based only on frustration.

I agree with almost all what you said. But: ,,And why would you not want the end game items to be changed?? How would help me if they add something a little better then Sig Metal and I am already wearing equi or eins?". What kind of help do u need if u can already participate in all dungeons (solo or party), can handle good war (don't die from simple guards) etc. I don't see any reason to help you :D And for those ppl who have to farm hard to get their items some good items between end game and beginner will be helpful pretty much. I still think it's good as it is but i just said that not the op ppl need help but rather the weak ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner