Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Adding Third Slot (MCR) for Extreme Bike Crystal Crysis failed 10 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrd4fearX

Legendary Force Archer
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - gyrd4fearX
  • Date - 14/5/18
  • Description - Adding Option to Extreme Craft Bike: I tried 10 times to add for MCR at the THIRD slot but it always fail. Is it some kind of a bug? Or some kind of sequence? THe third slot always fails. (Note my Bike Option as follows - First Slot: RCR, Second Slot: MCR & Third Slot & Still Trying: another MCR..
  • Screenshot/Video -

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Your bike has extreme craft. Rules for slotting extreme item (bike, armor or weapon) can be found in redemption wiki.

Here is a short summary on how to slot extreme items:
  • These items can either have 2 of the same force and the 3rd one with a different force or 3 of the same force.
  • The first slot force you add to the item will be the one that can occupy a second (double) slot.

You should first do 2 mcr slot and then rcr in 3rd slot.

Thnx

Last edited:
Please re-read my post and seriously go to redemption wiki and read what it says about extreme items -.-
You can't have 3 different slots in extreme item.

• These items can either have 2 of the same force and the 3rd one with a different force or 3 of the same force.
  • The first slot force you add to the item will be the one that can occupy a second (double) slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner