Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Blader Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowleggy

Registered
As we all know our server has all the new/latest skills for all classes however, theres only one class which it doesnt have his proper skills and that is Blader, even tho i am not a blader we are talking about balance fixes and issues
Bladers fierceness in offical cabal adds 3300 add damage -1500 defence rate and 50 penetretion (i know penetration isnt available in our system) before they add penetration fierceness had 4000 add damage and flee buff (intuition) was 100%
also assault skill has stun in it for 3 seconds even if your opponent is in combo. So this is my point, why every class such as FS has his full buff effect and not blader? fs has 4000 damage absorb not to mention about art of defence!!! Blader is the exact oposite of defence (offence). As i said before i am not a blader class to complain about this and its up to you! all im saying is that blader doesnt have his full skill effect. Thanks for your attention, those who dont think this info is accurate about bladers fierceness short buff/intuition and assault skill they can check official Cabal EU/NA etc

Attachments

• DSC_0278.JPG
    DSC_0278.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
U may be right about that Fierceness buff(on official is slightly more powerful thanks to penetration)..as for the assault 'stun' effect it called suppression in official if I don't wrong..but I doubt they could add this here, anyway also other classes in official have some skills that include suppression or even root effect and some other(hope i'm not saying shiet :blush:) so it's not only smthing that bladers are missing :wasntme:

Hello and thanks for giving your attention to this matter! You said something about suppression.... Let me tell you that theres only one skill on blader which has suppression in it and thats vital interfere and nothing else, assault skill has "stun" but i will call it properly assault skill effect has silence in it which is like stun! its the only skill which stuns an enemy even when he is using combo or generally moving effects/skills. Plus even if the other classes have suppression in their skills they should add them as well. The ironic part of this server is the word "Balance" all i see is an FA server, dont get me wrong i like the server and i also support it but i dont believe in the balance they say cause blader is to weak compare to other classes while FA rules everything. They can change this on blader cause its not something which is hardcoded from official cabal like arcanas accessories,penetration rune and charms. Those are numbers in some skills which they have to restore.

Last edited:
I do like the idea of whats this thread is about but i doubt it will be implemented especially the 100% intuition effect but hey you never know...

im agree whit you, even intuition is nerfed xD
FA such class is overpowerd
I do like the idea of whats this thread is about but i doubt it will be implemented especially the 100% intuition effect but hey you never know...
In official cabal intuition has 95% ! so let it be 95 there too ! or nerf others skills why FA has 50% fleee and 4k def rate ?

Hello and thanks for giving your attention to this matter! You said something about suppression.... Let me tell you that theres only one skill on blader which has suppression in it and thats vital interfere and nothing else, assault skill has "stun" but i will call it properly assault skill effect has silence in it which is like stun! its the only skill which stuns an enemy even when he is using combo or generally moving effects/skills. Plus even if the other classes have suppression in their skills they should add them as well. The ironic part of this server is the word "Balance" all i see is an FA server, dont get me wrong i like the server and i also support it but i dont believe in the balance they say cause blader is to weak compare to other classes while FA rules everything. They can change this on blader cause its not something which is hardcoded from official cabal like arcanas accessories,penetration rune and charms. Those are numbers in some skills which they have to restore.
Sadly u're right, FA is superior to other class imo( I myself play that class) even if it got heavily nerfed especially in PVE after sinergies removal..adding some 'power' or effects to low-used classes may not be a bad idea after all..but still it's our staff decision :rofl:

Hello everyone, once again thanks for your positive comments!!
Listen people.... Its not that they will never do this because it depends from us and our complains to the server. Admins are good people and they try to do their best to change the server in a better way.
We all have something we do not like and want to change it but i believe a server such as ours needs to be focused on basic changes! And on my perspective a basic change is the balance of the classes cause this is with what you start, a class which u like! Im not gonna hide my self.... I am an FA and i really dont like but i also admit that FA is to much op however, with the proper changes if we follow JUST A LITTLE the officials basic things we will have the best private server!

Very interesting discussion I see, something that happens very rare by the way you write so civilized :D
I believe you are mainly referring to war coz there is where so much interaction.
Maybe BL needs some improvements, I am really not up to date with everything on official. But what I do know is that they have also nerf the WA which i believe if we put those here, will be almost a god, its hard to determine what will balance or unbalance things but we can give it a shot at one point. :)
Now, BL may be offensive but he is also defensive in the same time with Intuition;
90% vs 95%, what so much difference? you can get easily over 10% flee rate from accessories, same 100%/100%+ you will have.
Remember, BL has the best retarget in the game BM2 is much more powerful than FA's one. Imagine a BL with 90% flee+add dmg+ssa+resist buffs in bm2/bm3, he is Unstoppable! Different than FS as BL can move, FS may be using AOD but is stunned there, pfff big deal .... While a BL can kick your ass if you are not paying enough attention. Seriously now i see much more different Chars on War than was before, that is a +.
About FA, yes is ""ruling" the game, because many people made it before and also before we had that Char Balancing Update, it was far worse when we had the "OP" Synergies; The point is that FA is relatively easy to play with, on every server, many people started with it an focused on it, that is why you see so many. I also really want to finish building my BL, I love his BM2 and buffs, tired of FA :p
Also you should check -> Seireitei Guild and FA Char "Super" that is OP, not our FA.
To finish with Blader, you just have to learn and know how to use it at maximum, again, maybe is room for improvements.

When we finish with this very busy period with important updates, we will review what is to be "balanced" again. :)

I totally agree with you and also thanks for commenting...Theres one thing i dont agree, flee rate can't go above 95% lets say you have a blader and you are abour to use intuition in a combination with an earing of guard which includes flee rate in it. It will not go 100% i guarentee that. I also agree that we cant determine whats balanced and what is not however that is why i make this thread. Im not saying i know everything and i apologize if i showed something like that, if theres other classes also which they need to get improvements they should get them. I do know that admins are working for our new system/site and they are really busy. I didnt also answered your question on what im referring about. Obviously im talking for war but generally that fa is op. I would love to see what Admin Cykros will say about this.

Not just the blader that needs his skills revised but pretty much every Class because you know something is wrong when 90% of the game population is playing FA.

For me , every class have its own counter pick in fight , let say a FA , with WA it's easy to stop em , cause we all know it's a moving "rock" . Yes , that in term of PK . It's just like a team , but what makes FA OP and overpopulate here is a FA can do dungeon easily especially for newbies . Next , they can swith to PK or Push whenever they want in war . It's just like example a WA nation against FA nation , indeed WA will crush their bones but FA will win that TG easily . So , every class is needed and play their own roles . The things that make BL and WI less here , is cause their def is too low , it's so hard to start from bigining with that class . Especially the one who new to that class . So basicly yes , the class is abit unbalance in every expect . I mean if u ask people , ofc they said "Go FA dude , u do easily PVE , TG even in PVP" . So ye I agree with this . Some skills , stat , etc need to be check again or maybe , the admins need to look the gameplay of the class in this server so they know what player experience .

PERFECT! This is my goal... Now we see more people talking about other classes and generally whats going on :) awesome keep posting what you think it is possible to change aside to my main complain. I would appreciate each one of you post something with details and why its wrong or why must be fixed :)))

In my perspective, FA main advantage in this server in PVE is its Range. Some boss just can't hit you when you use bm2 and easy to do hit and run thing. You can also stunlock the senil bosses and able to AFK and be back every 15-20 min for auth code which i did.

Having this become a thread about classes, I'd like to suggest to give WI a bit more Def or some additional defensive/regen effects/buffs, since using it in dungeons is kinda hard atm imo(astral shield covers barely one hit in higher dungs)..maybe this result in lower players choosing this class and playing it :)

I love the fact which all of you are talking for different problems and continue to make this thread little by little special. Thanks every single one of you. Please whatever you think it can be changed leave a comment!!

Had an experienced in this server where full geared FB defeated 4 geared FA but anyway FA is pretty overrated if you ask me..

About bl : ye AoF here has the stats pre-rising force update and there were different tweaks even after RF but imo it's fine even now,boosting it to 3k is fine if you want it but not really needed imo same goes for current intu.
About fa : dunno why it looks like the hot water is being discovered lol during 1.5y here it has always been op regardless the several balance updates tried and people do play it solely for that reason ... it's simply the best "allround deal" in both pvp/pve hell even dungeons are builded around it ffs (AC *cough*)

@cif guess those fa had all both hands tied behind their backs while being blindfolded as well lmao in a 1on1 no doubt none can do anything against a fb for obvious reasons but 4 c'mon xD

There is no problem with the skill of BL in this server the problem is on the stats they nerf it..if you have BL on the official server the base attack of BL here is damn low even the gap of attack of BL between FB and FS are so damn low...

Very interesting discussion I see, something that happens very rare by the way you write so civilized :D
I believe you are mainly referring to war coz there is where so much interaction.
Maybe BL needs some improvements, I am really not up to date with everything on official. But what I do know is that they have also nerf the WA which i believe if we put those here, will be almost a god, its hard to determine what will balance or unbalance things but we can give it a shot at one point. :)
Now, BL may be offensive but he is also defensive in the same time with Intuition;
90% vs 95%, what so much difference? you can get easily over 10% flee rate from accessories, same 100%/100%+ you will have.
Remember, BL has the best retarget in the game BM2 is much more powerful than FA's one. Imagine a BL with 90% flee+add dmg+ssa+resist buffs in bm2/bm3, he is Unstoppable! Different than FS as BL can move, FS may be using AOD but is stunned there, pfff big deal .... While a BL can kick your ass if you are not paying enough attention. Seriously now i see much more different Chars on War than was before, that is a +.
About FA, yes is ""ruling" the game, because many people made it before and also before we had that Char Balancing Update, it was far worse when we had the "OP" Synergies; The point is that FA is relatively easy to play with, on every server, many people started with it an focused on it, that is why you see so many. I also really want to finish building my BL, I love his BM2 and buffs, tired of FA :p
Also you should check -> Seireitei Guild and FA Char "Super" that is OP, not our FA.
To finish with Blader, you just have to learn and know how to use it at maximum, again, maybe is room for improvements.

When we finish with this very busy period with important updates, we will review what is to be "balanced" again. :)

100% flee is useless if know how to use combo...you will never miss if you use combo..so AOD still better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner