Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Blader Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
About bl : ye AoF here has the stats pre-rising force update and there were different tweaks even after RF but imo it's fine even now,boosting it to 3k is fine if you want it but not really needed imo same goes for current intu.
About fa : dunno why it looks like the hot water is being discovered lol during 1.5y here it has always been op regardless the several balance updates tried and people do play it solely for that reason ... it's simply the best "allround deal" in both pvp/pve hell even dungeons are builded around it ffs (AC *cough*)

@cif guess those fa had all both hands tied behind their backs while being blindfolded as well lmao in a 1on1 no doubt none can do anything against a fb for obvious reasons but 4 c'mon xD
Hello, well the class which fb can have a challenge is blader in freestyle pvp however, fb has all its skill effect while blader doesnt. than again... its how you will use him so basically its about the users skills

Last edited:
There is no problem with the skill of BL in this server the problem is on the stats they nerf it..if you have BL on the official server the base attack of BL here is damn low even the gap of attack of BL between FB and FS are so damn low...
And thats another reason i make this thread... Because i have a blader in cabal official and trust me i feel the diference and whats wrong on him

100% flee is useless if know how to use combo...you will never miss if you use combo..so AOD still better.
Thats why i said... If they put the proper fierceness for blader with "silence" effect on assault skill aod will look lame infront of blader.

I agree, I play BL on this server and it is underpowered then it should be, on official server bl cost way more to build and has a lot more dmg and better skills then on OGN, here on OGN Bladers are more or less underpowered and somewhat useless in AC or other stronger dungeons because fa's have their Range in bm2 and can make the bosses stuck. Bladers in war is more or less useless aswell.

well in official server Bl deals the highest damage output "NOT FS" even FS has a bonus CDi on there skill BL still deal more damage..
while here in OGN FS deals the highest damage output..

BL deals the fastest dmg with short buff not highest :rolleyes:

does both fastest pvp combo, and highest dmg on official

BL deals the fastest dmg with short buff not highest :rolleyes:
BL deals highest damage without buff and not using BM lol.. and mage deals the strongest DPS without buff and BM...im referring on the mobs..the damage will become balance on the character beacause of the deff difference..most people think it should be WA because WA has the highest base attk well only one skill of WA deals big damage and its only whirlwind same with FA onyt shooting star deal strong damage...while FB BL FS has 2 skill deals strong dmage to both monster and character..

Last edited:
We only do dungeon with skill lol ? are you sure ? So Battle mode for what ?
Same build - same boss : BL will kill boss faster than another class, they have speed with bm2.
The highest DMG in PVE doesnt belong to BL, wanna BET ?
Ofc im talking about official cabal, not here

Last edited:
We only do dungeon with skill lol ? are you sure ? So Battle mode for what ?
Same build - same boss : BL will kill boss faster than another class, they have speed with bm2.
The highest DMG in PVE doesnt belong to BL, wanna BET ?
Ofc im talking about official cabal, not here

YES I WANT TO BET..OFFICIAL SERVER DAMAGE..
one more thing highest damage output and DPS are different..im talking here highest damage with a single skill

I don't see the necessity to differentiate DPS & highest damage output because in the end we will only look on the DPS, on how fast you can kill the boss or character.

This is going kinda OT and i see a ton of bs as well xD
Here : fs doesn't have the highest output at all lol (and from what i see your definition of highest output is pretty weird)
Official : bl doesn't deal highest output as well (always your way of "highest output")
And who the hell cares about the damage of a single or couple of skills seriously ? you really think that's gonna make the difference ? Obviously not.

Btw back on topic before messing around with their buffs bl (but wa as well) should really get a few skills slot more ...

I don't see the necessity to differentiate DPS & highest damage output because in the end we will only look on the DPS, on how fast you can kill the boss or character.
IT will matter lol..example for BL if we will do DPS using combo then BL should be the strongest in terms of DPS but if using BM then the strongest DPS will go to wizard for single target DPS and for mutiple target DPS it will go to FA..

Bottom line the BL from ep 8 is not the same with ep 17, actually all classes are different so don't try to compare it with latest episode.
We are keeping the original ep8 formula as much as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner