Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Equilibrium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hello there, since we all here were forced to craft, okay then. Thanks for the craft exp. What I would like to suggest here is, please make all equilibrium set that being crafted to accountbound when equipped. So we can use it on other characters. It's not like we're going to craft blade or orbs for each character. The Lighting consumption is already too much. So I hope you can implement this suggestion.

When they were acc bound, most people complain about not being able to pay a crafter to get the desired equilibrium item.
If we make them account bound they will no longer be tradeable when fresh crafted.
I know what you want, a option like "account bound when equiped" so they would be tradeable when crafted and switchable between characters from the same account.
Unfortunately that is impossile due client limitations.

Last edited:
How about this.
Remove the character bind when equip option and let it stay no slot. When we extend using slot extender it will become account bound, am I right. So it's still tradable after craft, but when u extend it become account bound and you can't unbind it at webshop. So its still the same, you just need to remove the character bound when equip and let it stat no slot.
Please don't direct change it to inapplicable, im sure there's a way.

Last edited:
Will check if this is possible (without afecting the items that are curently in the game).
Being Reviewed.

Alright thanks mate. Please look foward and tell cykros about this, can't wait to craft equilibrium. I will not craft equilibrium set for now, hoping this will be implementing ASAP =).

We are curently working on Accesory Craft, and I dont see any point of having account bound armors, its not like you have 2 characters level 185+ from same class.
Its useful for weapons I agree.
Dont hold back the craft, this curent bonus is very high, i sugest u get to equilibrium 0% craft level.
If it is possible, it will be done :)

I will max my craft level .Some have reach equilibrium already. Just, not going to craft it yet because I will wait on this so I can utilize my equilibrium weapon on other char =).
I hope this will be put on the next update because since I know if I craft now, crafted items wont be change to account bound ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner