- Oct 20, 2014
- Reaction score
Base EXP rates increased
- Default Server EXP rate is 100
- Our server EXP rate was 400
- Now the server EXP rate is 500
- The bonus EXP (from floating rates) is increased from 3% for each 5 players online to 5% for each 5 players online.
- Obtained AXP adjusted to the new EXP rates
- As said in the previous patch we will continue to lower bit by bit the alz obtained from selling items to NPC until we reduce the ALZ inflation in the server
- Reduced ALZ amount from items again
- Minimum level to access the Auction House set to 130
- Minimum level to open a personal shop set to 130
- Minimum level to use the loud channel set to 140
- Minimum level to use the trade channel set to 140
- Minimum level to use the search or create party set to 110
- All Channels capacity increased with 10 slots. This change does not include the Mission War Channels
- Channel 6 closed. If player base will continue to increase we will open it again at a later time.
- Channel 4 becomes a WAR channel type
- Channel 5 becomes a PK channel type
- Channel 1 (Trade) maximum personal shops allowed set to 50, so we don't get in the point where channel is full of shops only and players cant enter to buy
- Dancing in Mission War does not charge your SP anymore
In Combo skill player can miss, the defense and attack rate will work and players will be able to avoid attacks.This setting is in testing mode, depending if the players like it or not we will decide if we keep it or not.