Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused [IN - GAME/ FORUM EVENT SUGGESTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Registered
[FIND THE GM/ SPOT THE GM AND FORUM RACE]

MECHANICS:

- Event GM will go to a map and announce the beginning of the game.
- Players are to find him, once found they will need to take pictures of him and post it in the forums.
- Who ever post first in the forums will be the winner of the game. (PS; A thread should be created for the event. Created threads by players will not be counted)
- For an extra twist, GM's can go to a War Map and let Players kill each other until someone perfectly captures a screenshot and post it in the forums. (Dead players who captures screenshots are not counted.) (Donators/ End Game players will more likely to reign on this one.)

Awards: GM's Consent

[FORUM EVENT: Guess the Word Event]

MECHANICS:

-A thread will be created to start the game
- Just like Text Twist,
forumers must complete the Cabal-related phrases entered by the Event Master
- Few, rumbled (for challenge and twist) letters are available as clues
- Participants should correctly arrange and fill up the words to win.
- Sample: It is a word and has 6 Letters

A_T_NP
Answer: Patren

SCORING:
The first to post and complete the phrase will win
Lose a turn for those who answered recently.

Awards: GM's Consent

OptimusPrime

[HIDE AND SEEK + BRING ME]

MECHANICS:

The usual hide and seek event that's already been implemented here in Redemption Cabal will be combined with Bring Me. Bring Me is a game where you announce an item that will be delivered in your possession.

1. Event Master will announce the start of the game (hiding at a certain map/ war map) and will bring up an item to be delivered in his possession. (EXAMPLE: Find me and bring mean "item here" at a place that is hot and sandy (hot and sandy' are the clues) (Desert Scream/ Forgotten Ruins)
  2. For an added challenge, GM can use war maps so that players can kill each other and prevent one another from finding the GM and trading the stuff], making the event more exciting and challenging.
  3. Recommended rounds for the event: 4 - 6 rounds
  4. Players are only allowed to win once, to give chance to other players.
  5. Prizes are at the GM's consent but it should be mostly rewarding (Crafting Materials, Elements and Alz, etc.(No OP Items)
NOTE on #1:
JUSTIFICATION OF EXAMPLE: I personally think that broadening the idea of the clues are an added challenge in finding the GM

Thank you for you suggestion but this are events we rarely do, we do more rare and better events ;)
Like the Halloween event we have now.
The GM role is to catch hackers and offer you guys a server without hackers not to do "silly" events to often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner