Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Lags with Razer Keyboard !!

Fy

Registered
Hey there, i am playing a Blader and using a Razer Keyboard for my BM2. (i know all or the most of the BL also use that on my way). But it's lagging that much if i am on using the macro to retarg.

Does someone also has that problem and anyone know how to fix it ? It seems like other macro keyboard doesn't have that problem that much like Razer do.

- Fy

Hey ^^ i think many people here are using macro for better and easier playing. Thats not a crime or hacking. It's only a litte help. Not even a official server is extreme like private server to use a gaming mouse and keyboard.

Its a third party program though.. well if you have read our terms and condition :)..
well maybe ill ban you for example ;).. a 3day ban would suffice coz you literally admiting using it :)

Its a third party program though.. well if you have read our terms and condition :)..
well maybe ill ban you for example ;).. a 3day ban would suffice coz you literally admiting using it :)
lol? ban for bm2 macro? Сan then better create conditions as on the official server, where you can choose after what hit in bm2 the character does retarget himself. With this logic, you can ban 90% of the BL's on this server, because they use a macro for bm2.

Reactions: Fy
^ I was talking about this attitude to slag. I hope now he understands me

Dont ever buy Razer stuff again.
Had myself 2 Razer DeathAdder. First was normal and the other one Chroma.
Both of them broke down after half year, started double clicking or triple clicking instead of 1 click or sometimes just disconnecting for no reason.
Buy some normal mouses like Zowie, they are the best or even Logitech.
Stop paying for the "firm". Razer is the same shit as iPhone.

And about the macro. That shouldnt matter at all. Thats why we evolve to make life easier, even in gaming.
I hear people complaining about having lag or getting upset on other people because they have better internet connection.
Guess you should ban me for having 1gb internet...
As a rule I, myself, respect it and I dont really care what others do. Is not like it affects my gameplay cuz one blader uses macro or cuz some guy loots his stuff with macro.

PS: If you go to "Options" you have a tab called "Macro". I guess the server should be empty cuz everyone is "cheating". ( was a joke, I understand that 3rd party rule )
Hf and stop crying over things that doesnt really matter in the end.

Reactions: Fy
Exactly, people wont stop at just "retargeting" , they will use it on looting items also, wich creates a unfair advantage over the other players and that is the reason wich is not allowed.
If i catch you using it, you will recieve a prize :)

Official Partner