Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Drop system (NO MORE CRAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craps and Craps still Craps e,e lol a member form my guild need to take 30 minutos for drop KFC and more than it for drop AC entry really ..

The drops for entries/ tickets were really toned down. I farmed for 5 hours just to get KFC and all I picked was 2 - 3 entries. And those Sig/Redosm/tera pieces really needed to be deleted in NF. I kinda like the way it was before in NF (NF mobs only drops Mith/Arch/Limitless, even if it's all crap) (2 Hours of farming = 500M alz worth of sellable items, now it got toned down by half). But overall, it was still an outstanding update, maybe increase the drop rate a little more for entries. Hope you would consider this on your next update. PS: Can someone confirm if CA 3 -6 still drops Basic Elements?

(Wish the devs completely listed all the changes made. but not completely do it in a day, maybe update it like every 2 days or etc. (just like what you did with the "discontinued" drop list). Players do not want to second guess everything)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. From now on, if you feel that there is something wrong with the drop rate in our server, use this thread for further review/assistance. Avoid posting similar thread with the same subject matter.

Thank you.

Got this a few days ago before the drops update tho i guess it's still like that
drei_helm.png

Drei are all supposed to have 3 craft so check them (dunno if it's only on wa parts i'd control everything to be sure).About nf indeed ye noticed way less entries dropping and also the amount of 2-3 slotted stuff with amp/double amp & non-craft is prolly too high,on a side it's fine since there will be more 14-21(24 if extended) amp pieces not bound around but on the other hand with crafted stuff dropping way less there are gonna be less 28+ amp parts around.Agree also on more stuff with free slots .. those double slotted helms with double rate slots and no craft for example are kinda wasted same goes for those weaps with a rate slot(s) and no craft etc etc.

Chaos Infinity drops need to be changed as well seriously first 3-4 chest give only crap got a ton of ring of champion +4 ring of 7c +4 & ring of sage +4 just lol rest is semi-useless soul reaver/zwei stuff with rate/double rate slots :| also i never got why you made it so hard ... doesn't make any sense expecially since it's a 1 hit ko dungeon (which is also not needed at all) it definetly isn't worth that amount of povs,drops were way better before with crafted bikes dropping decently from almost all chests.

from my POV Dreiframe must be the best item among the three. Eins and Zwei..
coz its hard to get good options in crafting -.- for me spoiling Zwei is stronger than Drei isnt good -.-
i spent too much alz in buying Dreiframe cores and crafting Drei frame.. then Boom...
Zwei appeared.. -.-

Theres too many junk with 3 slot , people already required to unbind their relics , we don't want waste our ecoins on temporary zwei . Not to mention the slotting now , double rate etc . Since we can farm scroll easily at CA , I would suggest make it like before , no slotted or only first option slotted . It's pointless if got 3 slot now , I guess . Also , it's still hard to gain honour point . Please make something about this , either bring back the POH like normal or try consider my suggestion earlier , increase wexp gain and use the converting NPC or something else .

pleaseget back the pet drop rate just only the pet not puk :(

The update is good but the drop rate and drop items are not good at certain maps....please bring back the RC / POH / BASIC ELEMENT

The current drop rate for me is really low indeed. its very hard to farm the materials needed especially some entries items and basic elements.
I run CA3-CA6 only to get 1 basic element from CA6 compared to the previous rate before the update. Also, the POH drop rates is really terrible. after farming for one-hour, I only got a dozen few POH. It's basicall impossible now to level the HR especially for those who are new in the game when they have to start from HR 0..

1. Delete Lower tier sets of Weapons and Armor/Battle/Martial Sets in NF
  2. Since you dropped the rate of POH to the floor maybe you should start making all character's HR at 10 - 11 (both old and new).
  3. Increase drop rate for Basic Elements and Dungeon Entry Items, RC. (same as before update)
  4. Yukina's suggestion of drops to be sorted for each map, maximizing the use of all the game's features.
That's all I've compiled so far while reading the thread.

1. Since the Drop of POH is nerfed its better to Increase the Honor Points received in the potions..
2. Since Basic Elements drop rate are Also nerfed how about adding daily quests.. ? the choice is yours. or
add Basic elements in DP Shop..
3. About POV i hope we can also get it using DP shop.. coz POV is really needed to do Solo Dungeoneering.
4. Since Dungeon Entry Drop rates are beyond acceptable... i hope you can reduce the Price of the entries in the Vcoin Shop..

1. Delete Lower tier sets of Weapons and Armor/Battle/Martial Sets in NF
  2. Since you dropped the rate of POH to the floor maybe you should start making all character's HR at 10 - 11 (both old and new).
  3. Increase drop rate for Basic Elements and Dungeon Entry Items, RC. (same as before update)
  4. Yukina's suggestion of drops to be sorted for each map, maximizing the use of all the game's features.
That's all I've compiled so far while reading the thread.

About making all Character HR 10 - 11 i don't think it's a good idea many will disagree many invested time to make their characters hr20 but all of your ideas are good but not the HONOR thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner