Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Party buffs - recent balance changes on global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikele

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello!
Recently new update came to global (force gunner) and it also changed the way buffs work. Now buffs are kind of AoE and with one click you buff everyone in your party. Some buffs were merged into one which also made life easier. However the most important change was enabling players to use party buffs in solo play (all buffs except for Wizard's Raise Spirit and FA's Mass Heal).
This change had a huge impact on classes viability in farming dungeons and generally their "attractiveness". I gathered some info from players in my guild and they all agreed that classes such as warrior are not worth to play because they lack dmg potential compared to other classes. Such change to buff mechanics could bring them back to life. I don't think that removal of party buffs would automaticly remove party play because most players do dungeons in party just for pure fun of doing it with someone else.
In my opinion this change would bring back the variety of classes, now server is dominated by archers and wizards. I know these changes might be unapplicable because of the EP8 engine but i hope there is a way to implement at least some of those changes.
Thanks for your attention,
Mikele

PS. I probably should change the title to quality of life change :D

Last edited:
The server is dominated by FB*
I can count the GOOD FB's from our server with the fingers of a single hand.
Usualy who make's a FB has allready a MAX Full Geared Character (a lot of play time).
PS i can name many FA's who can kill max FB in PVP.

Nice suggestion, i saw this beeing applied on another ep8 server already. so it should be definately possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner