Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Passive Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama Michio

Registered
Can make those buffs Passive for some character?
If it's possible then it will be great, specially on war.

Last edited:
i think on cabal official (cabal ph) there are some other buffs which are already passive. :)

I would also like to take consideration to all the buffs/party buffs here in OGN. I have been asked by cykros to list down all the buffs that need some improvements.

Did you guys know about party buffs that can't be RE-buff if the duration is not LESS than 63 seconds? Party buffs such as Spirit Intention and Offensive Bless? Did you find it annoying when in TG someone shouting for party buff and you need to remove it from your skill list and rebuff it?
  • Buffs that casted cannot be re-casted less than 63 seconds (ways of solving it; remove that message and let us rebuff at ANYTIME/any duration or change the value of 63 to 1885 (since the max duration for most buffs are 1890). Same goes for other buffs as well and not only the party buffs but also the personal buffs.

Here are the buffs that needs some improvements:
Precision
Repulsive Armor
Mana Condense
Sharpness
Vital Force
Resist Intension
Vital Bless (max duration 900 secs)
Thrusting Arrow
Sharpness
Resist Intension
Force Increase
Hardness
Spirit Intension
Magic Control
Enchant
Fire Blade
Earth Guard
Ice Blade
Wind Movement
Lightning Blade
Aqua Vitality
Resist Intension
Mighty Wish
Shield Harden
Resist Intension
Iron Skin
Mirage Step
Aura Barrier
Soul Blade
Resist Intension
Iron Skin
Down Breaker
Aura Barrier
Soul Blade
Morale Shout
Resist Intension

• Shield Harden buff for FS cannot let the user remove/equip weapon when the buff is active. They have to remove, change weapons and recast again.
  • BL intuition buff should at least improve. When their target uses combo, the intuition buff will be nothing as it makes damage still.
And yes as suggested in the original post, cast time is another problem and need some improvements :)

That is all. If you guys would like to add some in the this list don't hesitate to reply them to this post :)

This is not the way I intended this post to go, I am not talking about "custom" changes made the skill because we don't want to go in that area and unbalance the characters.
I am talking about the buffs for each class that even on official server were made to be instant, we can make something similar also.
After that we can consider of adjusting other stuff regarding to skills.

Instant cast =/= passive,you're confusing them.Akiyama asked for passive buffs which is one thing,instant cast skills are another thing,either way both of those are things from ep 10+ so not implementable here.

its been a long time that i didnt play in official server, but i can ask my friends, maybe i can give a little input on this matter. :)

Got this infos from Cabal PH official...

BL - Concentration / Soul Blade / Iron Skin / Mirage Step / Aura Barrier
FB - Earth Guard / Wind Movement / Aqua Vitality
FS - Mighty Wish / Crushing Blade / Shield Harden

still gathering infos for WA, FA and WI...
maybe for WA's passive buff is same with BL's Concentration, Soul blade, Iron skin and Aura barrier.. for FA's maybe its the Precision, Vital force, mana condense, eagle eye, art of healing, sharpness (in official sharpness has add magic atk) and for WI's its Force increase, Hardness and Magic Control.

ahhh im thinking if possible.. for example..Hardness buff of WI will become an upgrade skill so that it will become a passive.. :D same other buffs.. i think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner