Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Reasons why players started leaving the server

Kahootz

Registered
Hi guys,

Please help me list down all the possible reason why most of the players joining this server quit playing after few days of their stay here.

*Not enough alz for upgrades and skill
*Mobs attack are way too high against non donors
*Dungeon drop not good enough
*____________________
*____________________
*____________________
*____________________

The rest are for you guys to fill in

looking forward for your cooperation
Let the owner/admin know what must be changed

Hi guys,

Please help me list down all the possible reason why most of the players joining this server quit playing after few days of their stay here.

*Not enough alz for upgrades and skill
*Dungeon drop not good enough
*____________________
*____________________
*____________________
*____________________

The rest are for you guys to fill in

looking forward for your cooperation
Let the owner/admin know what must be changed
There are 1000 reasons why they leave hootz, even maybe because this generation is to old, maybe because everyone is flaming when they can't get their goal, maybe because of personal reasons...

I'll be thinking of reasons later on.

Not enough alz for upgrades and skill - this is a lie because if you do all the quest to get a nation you will have more than enough to get all upgrades and skills and the prices are already reduced

Mobs attack are way too high against non donors - I guess it was referring to arcane trace which is now much better after the update

Dungeon drop not good enough - Work in progress (obviously)

NO ECOIN VOUCHERS - This is already in discussion so we still have to wait and see but I don't see it being a reason why someone would leave

LACK OF PLAYERS (as of now) - Not much to say about this because of course more people is better but it's a persons choice if they want to stay or not and if the server is right for them

THE SERVER IS PAY 2 WIN :) - Sure but you can still have fun even if you don't donate ;)

There is no story line in quest. - What even

I saw most people quitting since Revamped LS is gone with their bosses such as Garlie Boss, Tempus Boss & Grausten Killian in events / Dire boar boss with those runes and potions / H&S Events (which are gone), also many players did like to have Honor Pots + War Pvp area's (Revamped LS) Where you could farm Costumes, Perfect cores, & Legacy weapons from Ariadney, The huge redeem system in Fort Ruina with all those tons of mobs dropping Teragrace and higher with good options, Soul potions + Honor pots, only problem in there is (botters), Uhm what more.... KFC dropping those mith items to create good gears for non-donors, Ecoins reward ingame (make it Vote, 1x Vote = 10 EC?).... maybe this?

since im a newbie here, honestly, i got bored easily playing here, since i am lvl 154 now, i got easily killed with just a LS mobs, which i wear (crap) mithril set just for defense..
i agree with this:

because, how can we, newbie can farm long for our set and alz if mobs damage (EVERYWHERE) are way too high even you have 800+ defense, even in Forgotten Ruin still can kill me easily.maybe its about we dont have starter set, just like i try on other server (I AM SORRY, its just out my curiosity) they give TRAINING battle, armor, martial suit + 150 defense way too high than their Drei Frame ^^

my point here is yeah, lets give us STARTER CRAP SET BUT WITH HIGHER DEFENSE EVEN IF IT HAS NO SLOT OR CRAFT EFFECT, or LOWER the damage of every mobs in normal channel, exclude PREMIUM and REDEEMING channel..

~~just sayin' :D happy Gaming :)

since im a newbie here, honestly, i got bored easily playing here, since i am lvl 154 now, i got easily killed with just a LS mobs, which i wear (crap) mithril set just for defense..
i agree with this:

because, how can we, newbie can farm long for our set and alz if mobs damage (EVERYWHERE) are way too high even you have 800+ defense, even in Forgotten Ruin still can kill me easily.maybe its about we dont have starter set, just like i try on other server (I AM SORRY, its just out my curiosity) they give TRAINING battle, armor, martial suit + 150 defense way too high than their Drei Frame ^^

my point here is yeah, lets give us STARTER CRAP SET BUT WITH HIGHER DEFENSE EVEN IF IT HAS NO SLOT OR CRAFT EFFECT, or LOWER the damage of every mobs in normal channel, exclude PREMIUM and REDEEMING channel..

~~just sayin' :D happy Gaming :)
There already is a starter set for new characters : http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/update-18-02-2015-game-play-changes.524/

37020-didnt-read-lol-eLU8.gif

i havent updated yet xD
ill try to see

Lets see what we can do about some of this issues in the next updates ;)
Thank you for this post,we will continue to monitor it.

Lets see what we can do about some of this issues in the next updates ;)
Thank you for this post,we will continue to monitor it.

yeah, looking forward to it, and we will still look for some good stuff or gameplay we can suggest ^^

the server is well-promoted but people come & go... quitted after 1-2 weeks of playing

People leave for personal reasons:
1. Tired. They have been playing cabal for so long that it is no more fun.
2. Discontentment. Feel betrayed or cheated by trust and high expectations.
3. History tends to repeat itself. Always the same mistakes with varying degree.
4. There is nothing to look forward into. No framework for proper planning and execution. Don't really know what are we trying to achieve.
a. We did the dungeons to acquire 4 TR (Check).
b. Achieved Honor Rank 11 (Check).
c. Nation Quest completed (Check).
d. Did some Redeems (In Progress).
But you'ii see, there are differences among these things. The first three are important because of their immediate effect while redeem is not that sexy for R60 which is equal to R1 - not to mention it is somewhat hard to achieve. And people do not fancy much of this R60 due to lack of inspiration or motivation from achieving it.
5. No worthy competition. As a result of less players perhaps.
6. Boredom. There are lot of things which can relate to boredom but I will pick one of the many. This is a private server so perhaps we can go more than that of the official server in order to be distinguished as supreme. Remember EGA Alpha, a lot of people played because of its uniqueness even if it is only on episode 2. Though if you try to compute the time spent in resetting, it is higher compared to the current redeeming system that we currently have but people enjoyed it anyway. FYI, resetting to maximum requirement in EGA Alpha took months compared to OGN which is only in weeks. The secret ingredient is that people like to see they are improving at a fast rate even in a long shot. Whereas, people got bored because we are leveling in a low speed rate knowing that we are only trying to achieve R60 which is a kinda small in number. It is definitely a mind trick but you see it worked.
7. No specific market for theme of the game. Demographics. You see most donors of private servers are the working people. They are chaotically busy in real life and only play for fun or as a pass-time. What i wanted to convey is, They have the money but not much time. The remaining players are mostly students or out of school youth. That also means ,They have time but not much money. Balancing the layout of the game might help to lure these people to play here. Not only on Balancing in terms of items or offers but what your client really wants to achieve in a controlled condition and not always what the server wants to implement. And for a few psychopaths who acts so high and mighty by projecting power to acquire attention that they lack in real life - driven by desire or illusion as self-proclaimed best of the best.
8. Disappointment. Old donors and non donors alike felt left out due to wipe out and radical new change. All their hard earned items and efforts were wasted. You see, EGA has a strong community base but we failed to capitalize on it. If only we have shown or given something that might have DOPED everyone to rejoin then, everything might be different than what we have today - probably much happier and livelier OGN community.

Don't get mad at me for this narrative of mine. I'm just trying to - at least help out. Take it or leave it. No offense meant. Thank you.

Last edited:
And for a few psychopaths who acts so high and mighty by projecting power to acquire attention that they lack in real life - driven by desire or illusion as self-proclaimed best of the best.

I really liked that one. :clap:

Official Partner