Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Reasons why players started leaving the server

I would like to ask both of you to stop it right here. This thread is not about this and you can discuss this privately.
Let's keep the thread clean and fill with info for what it was originally created for.

just from seeing the last couple of replies there is already something to add to the list which is not gameplay wise, but something that majorly impacts your server.

Staff and Especially Cykros needs to learn how to approach people, his aggressive style of replying saying "we dont need people with that attitude" look yourself in the mirror and ask do we need mods that acts like this towards people who is honestly just letting the cat out of the sack?

also by saying you took over what EGA owned and a part of their Community, i hope you realize that it means that there are certain things that you should expect coming with that trade, such as Responsebilities and expectations from the playerbase that you literally "adopted" from the other community. if people aren't pleased then do something about it instead of wasting your time here fighting with the members of the apparently old Community.

LoL
we know Maxxy
Sometime when its full moon he do weird thing, his tempres and emotions skyrockets
i think talking about EGA is very odd because we have OGN now, our home now.

Not enough alz for upgrades and skill - this is a lie because if you do all the quest to get a nation you will have more than enough to get all upgrades and skills and the prices are already reduced

Mobs attack are way too high against non donors - I guess it was referring to arcane trace which is now much better after the update

Dungeon drop not good enough - Work in progress (obviously)

NO ECOIN VOUCHERS - This is already in discussion so we still have to wait and see but I don't see it being a reason why someone would leave

LACK OF PLAYERS (as of now) - Not much to say about this because of course more people is better but it's a persons choice if they want to stay or not and if the server is right for them

THE SERVER IS PAY 2 WIN :) - Sure but you can still have fun even if you don't donate ;)

There is no story line in quest. - What even

Not enough alz for upgrades and skill - this is a lie because if you do all the quest to get a nation you will have more than enough to get all upgrades and skills and the prices are already reduced

Mobs attack are way too high against non donors - I guess it was referring to arcane trace which is now much better after the update

Dungeon drop not good enough - Work in progress (obviously)

NO ECOIN VOUCHERS - This is already in discussion so we still have to wait and see but I don't see it being a reason why someone would leave

LACK OF PLAYERS (as of now) - Not much to say about this because of course more people is better but it's a persons choice if they want to stay or not and if the server is right for them

THE SERVER IS PAY 2 WIN :) - Sure but you can still have fun even if you don't donate ;)

There is no story line in quest. - What even
Well done for finding my earlier message and changing the color of the text ^^

honestly the server is not that Pay 2 Win at all
if you have much time playing you can get chaos gears in no time
you just need to wisely choose your char to use, FS is a good start for its defense
Farm alz in NF, bm3+aura, farm redeem coins in forgooten ruin then redeem
TG is rewarding 3 black caps.. soon you can buy chaos weapons for 10 golds
for gears you have to redeem
but redeeming is a pain in the ass thats why we're lacking of players because majority of players are not hardcore gamers.. they rather choose other servers with easier gameplay.

so this issue is still ongoing ??

and shadow, if you see my playtime at other server, you can say that i am not that loyal player, but i do it NOT TO COMPARE each server that i played with and suggest every idea they have for the other server i played. noo. i wont do it, coz i know that every server has a VERY UNIQUE feature and i do play at many server just to know every server feature it has, and explore for it,.

but anyway, i would like to try in here again since i've read the Titans and Redemption Merge.. just now, and ill promise that ill never do anything here on forum with this issue again,,.. since ive been a player of this before..

Official Partner