Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Redeeming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
I believe we all know redeem system is dead unlike the old time when redeeming is a thing and everyone fight for bosses.Now redeeming is just dead , even ur staff I believe won't do redeem because it will cost you so much not worth it with the rewards. Imagine the last stage, 100 m per redeem and let's say you got 5 ecoin . 100 m for 5 ecoin really ? People sell 6 m each ecoin why do they need redeem.
Please revive the redeem system. Make specific amount of alz needed for redeem and atleast increase the ecoin reward cause all we want is ecoin. We won't care much about the duration items. The old redeem system is already good, people need to sacrifice their time to redeem. Now it's just useless.
Please do something about this.

20 m per redeem is already good. Not to mention we need redeem coins and h.points. This will bring back the redeem coins to the market.
Please think as a player;)

Redeem system / rewards will be rebuilt as soon as we finish with the accesory craft system.

i really love the old redeem system, like i can spend my whole day levelling, unlike now. Also BB exp are all useless AF if you reached 200. ( i have bunch of 200% acc bind) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner