Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Redemption Cabal - New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad thing for being inactive for the last days, i cant receive starting 2k ecoin

Old eCoins reclaim:
  • All accounts that were active since 01.10.2014 and had a minimum of 2 weeks play time will be able to get a starting bonus of 2000 eCoins(20 euro).

i am too bored to play that time because of ruined gameplay and this thing that i dont know if im the only one who dont know this REQUIREMENTS and this reclaim is "WHOAW, THAT ESCALATED TOO QUICKLY" .. if i just know that it will have a freebies before i played it 24 hours. but oh well YEAH ^^ thats what you admin surprise player..

By the way looking forward for the REAL REDEMPTION.. ^^

If you meet the requirements you can gain some from your old account, if not you simply have to donate for ecoins :)

Ok. looks like i wont have eCoins for a couple of months because my old account doesn't meet the requirements :bawltiger: anyways, thhe server seems to be in EP10 because of reduced casting time on Buff skills! nice work!!:flower:

Hahaha sorry i didn't notice the vCoin shops on Bloody Ice :sneaky: Now I know that I really have to vote for every 12 hours or at least everyday :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sorry if i asked too many questions, but if im not yet annoying :confusedtiger1: is Spirit of Fire Buffs still available?? or did you just remove them because of the OP Buffing??

Thank you for a lot of information. I will ask some questions if i have any :sweat: but for now, I think i will be busy enjoying the NEW REDEMPTION:applausetiger::applausetiger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner