Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Reworked Redeem System and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in just less than 200m you will have your 2 upgrade skills in 15/15.=))

in my opinion everyone wants an easy farm coz its a "private server".... but this server is up until this moment because of the admins working hard for this and of course players who "supported" this server. Everyone is open to play this game for free, but Im thinking, creating this server, monitoring, updating, etc would take some sweat, time, hard work for this without any pay "unless thru player's donation maybe" .. thats why for me, lets just support and play, give some positive feedbacks in a nice way.. We are not paying the time and effort of these admins here to monitor and update this server. In fairness to the players who gave their feedbacks most of them are probably right and have their own point of view, maybe admins need time to weigh and balance things thats why it would take such time to re-update. Correct me if im wrong, this is my own opinion. :)

Think Positive, No Flames...:rock::giggle::rock:

@Cyk Do you see how things go way smoother when you guys actually listen ? Now if only this would come immediatly and not after a rain of negative feedbacks it would be even better lol
You telling us we never listened?
They wasted effort and hours by doing this, but things always went like this. I suppose you knew if you we're in the team that it's way different than you think, this topic is to big to explain as everyone has different perspective and do not know everything.

However we're glad with the positive words and all the feedback everyone provided to us, thank you for that... Stay positive no matter what and work hard, i hope some can cooperate to make a fun server again.

Past few updates has been a tough weight for everyone on the team with all the sad faces and negativity, glad this changed a bit now.

Yea it's exactly what im telling since it's the sad reality :| it's about time you enter the perspective that maybe if a ton of people give a negative feedback on something it isn't because they're s***ing on your work it's because you did it objectively wrong,it's kinda different.The whole method you do your "tests" it's extremely questionable if you ask me .. you really needed so many people to realize hr requirements were a dull idea ? redeeming system as well,exp rate as well etc etc etc i mean c'mon.
For the 9001 time nobody is questioning the effort put,it's the method,the way,whatveryouwannacallit being criticized.That said kudos for the celerity you did the fix,it's the living proof the "negativity" you see everywhere it's needed to progress further :)

Yea it's exactly what im telling since it's the sad reality :| it's about time you enter the perspective that maybe if a ton of people give a negative feedback on something it isn't because they're s***ing on your work it's because you did it objectively wrong,it's kinda different.The whole method you do your "tests" it's extremely questionable if you ask me .. you really needed so many people to realize hr requirements were a dull idea ? redeeming system as well,exp rate as well etc etc etc i mean c'mon.
For the 9001 time nobody is questioning the effort put,it's the method,the way,whatveryouwannacallit being criticized.That said kudos for the celerity you did the fix,it's the living proof the "negativity" you see everywhere it's needed to progress further :)
we'll take any feedback from any player, if it's offensive or not. We'll just take care of the things aside of that later, and aslong the admins are happy with the tests of the team, we know that we are doing a good job.
Regarding the redeem, we we're already aware of this and i'm glad it's updated to this system just now.
The EXP being reduced on the bosses makes it possible to use the Golem / Dragon for something else.

I just didn't like that it sounds like we never listen, we might have different plans but the feedback is still used in that direction.

Because you guys cannot or do not want to understand right now that we are working on more things too than only POH, it's not a disaster and they can revert things.
So stop making conclusions as we are still be able to work on it, and since your staff application is still being reviewed you might see it yourself if you get approved by us. They're working carefully on all the to-do lists one by one, it's like you guys think we can just tell the admins ''yo, you need to do this and this'' well that's not how it works in our staff team.

However, all the feedback posted here will carefully be REVIEWED on some point, it's not my decision if the feedback gets implemented yes or no, even i am not in charge of that.

But once Admins requests feedback, i'll be servicing here and forward the important posts.

For the old players yes we can wait, but how about those new.
This is a burden for them.
But anyway things are getting better right now.
But channel 1, 2 and 4 are not the same already, too many people dissappear after the update.

For the old players yes we can wait, but how about those new.
This is a burden for them.
But anyway things are getting better right now.
But channel 1, 2 and 4 are not the same already, too many people dissappear after the update.

You are being not specific enough.... what is a burden for them, we cannot review this correctly enough without good information

Fist post updated with today's patch

Patch 31.01.2017

X has recently started to play as a normal player and noticed that it was very hard to dispose the Starter Gear and move to the next set.
The problem was that the set effect from it + the base stats the other 4 parts give were close to Mithril ones
This was causing a huge gap between the sets and so an unbalance between the classes, the players were either to weak or to strong.
We adjusted the set effects to progressive but the value will be bigger when you take the whole 4 pieces stats + the set effect itself.
Here are the new set effects values

View attachment 2410
View attachment 2411
View attachment 2413
View attachment 2414
View attachment 2415
View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2418
View attachment 2418

And here you can compare the Def / Def Rate / HP you get in total from a set effect and the actually set parts

View attachment 2419
View attachment 2420
View attachment 2421

The Arcane Trace spawn were edited so the No Nation character can also access the map.

Last edited:
GM when would be the binding and unbinding system be back..??..

GM when would be the binding and unbinding system be back..??..
As soon as its ready, as you can see we are working on more stuff and trying to prioritize our wok after the importance of each stuff, I think no one will die a few more days without the bins/unbind system ;)

As soon as its ready, as you can see we are working on more stuff and trying to prioritize our wok after the importance of each stuff, I think no one will die a few more days without the bins/unbind system ;)
.tnx Gm..aja..!!!.bless you all..

Patch 31.01.2017

about the starter Palla set...
i think you nerfed it too much.. ( not considering the starter set effects i havent compared it yet to other set effects )
coz if im newbie and i knew this is a private server.. i wont bother farming
Shadowsteel - (Terra, Shine, Mystic) tier and spend my alz in reinforcing those items

i gotta go straight archidium or higher tier.
.........................................................................................................................................

if possible lessen the gap of starter set items from Terra-Shine-Mystic tier items..
( i mean is if you can make the starter set stats in par with osm or better..)

Hi all,

i like these new changes and after my holidays i will surely take a look into the game and see how it's going now.
see you next week :p

What will be in the next update?...Please announce it before put it to live, this way you will have less player rampage problem;)

Don't surprise the player because i think OGN has a history of surprising player and the player on the other sometimes doesn't like the new update. Like for example the bike thingy it was adjusted to a certain degree that made player furious because some player spent like 2k ec on making a bike for it to be adjusted the next update. This is my opinion you guys can either take my advice or not but here it is. XD

Cabal Official has a coming update of a new character. the "Gunner" :D

I dont know if Private servers can catch up with the update, we are a little bit behind with the patch episodes, i dont know whats the process, maybe there are some rules for private server or something else but i hope private servers can catch up with official atleast a "little" behind from the official. I believe that the staffs are doing their best for the server... hope to have a great update coming soon. :)

Cabal Official has a coming update of a new character. the "Gunner" :D

I dont know if Private servers can catch up with the update, we are a little bit behind with the patch episodes, i dont know whats the process, maybe there are some rules for private server or something else but i hope private servers can catch up with official atleast a "little" behind from the official. I believe that the staffs are doing their best for the server... hope to have a great update coming soon. :)
i Would love to clarify for you how this process is and how this whole thing is put together.

ill sum it up in simple points for you

1. Its illegal to run a Private server of a official game without the consent of the creators. meaning in reality OGN's Operation is illegal and Estsoft has the right to shut them down for this as they see fit.

2. The reason why you're behind on updates compared to official servers is because Private servers are based around source codes/server files to keep up to date, for this to reach any private server owner, there has to be a leak from Estsoft either from an employee or through someone hacking into it

Both of these options usually are followed up wiuth a lawsuit and jailtime/a damn big fine for comitting this crime.

So unless someone is dumb enough to hack/leak new updates from official cabal there wont be any new updates.

again unless someone emulates the whole server/client and then starts working on that it will be years before that is a in a working state.

Hence why many many cabal private servers stick to making custom updates within the client/server files <--- this is the case for about lets see 99% of the private servers u can find.

Sorry for being off topic felt like this needed to be answered feel free to correct me if im wrong.

i Would love to clarify for you how this process is and how this whole thing is put together.

ill sum it up in simple points for you

1. Its illegal to run a Private server of a official game without the consent of the creators. meaning in reality OGN's Operation is illegal and Estsoft has the right to shut them down for this as they see fit.

2. The reason why you're behind on updates compared to official servers is because Private servers are based around source codes/server files to keep up to date, for this to reach any private server owner, there has to be a leak from Estsoft either from an employee or through someone hacking into it

Both of these options usually are followed up wiuth a lawsuit and jailtime/a damn big fine for comitting this crime.

So unless someone is dumb enough to hack/leak new updates from official cabal there wont be any new updates.

again unless someone emulates the whole server/client and then starts working on that it will be years before that is a in a working state.

Hence why many many cabal private servers stick to making custom updates within the client/server files <--- this is the case for about lets see 99% of the private servers u can find.

Sorry for being off topic felt like this needed to be answered feel free to correct me if im wrong.

thank you for the clarification michi. now i understand. still OGN staff is doing a good job for this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner