Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Reworked Redeem System and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bring back the old redeem system , if want improve , add more rewards/replace the junk rewards . This new redeem system is too suck IMO . IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS REDEEM SYSTEM GOOD , JUST MAKE SPECIFIC ECOINS REWARD , CUT THE LUCK THING , MAKE 20 EC PER REDEEM meh not to mention the exp gain suck , better rollback the changes . Add one more channel and reduce spawn time , problem solve . Keep doing suck updates , and always didnt take fast action . You all want to see server empty or what ? If yes , congratulations then ....

My friends and I were done with this server , all you guys do , asking players to accept and fit ourself with ur own making decisions with ur beloved staff . What about our suggestions all ignored . Cut the "Amazing" new update , start work on what people want . I ask you few questions , "we , players going to play this server or you going to play?" "If we players going to play , why our suggestions rejected and ignored?" "Why must old player stay on this server" "Why I can't see many newbies last long in this server" , for now I'M DONE . It was GOOD server but now it SUCKS cause its management team !!!! NOT EVEN A SINGLE VOTING POLL MADE , ALL YOU GUYS DO IS , MAKE AN UPDATE THAT SATISFY YOURSELF ! MAYBE YOU ADMINS SHOULD JUST PLAY THIS SERVER YOURSELF WITH UR BELOVED EGOTISTIC TEAM AND STAFF . HERE TAKE MY FINAL IDEA " ADMINS = PROCYON , GM/MODERATOR = CAPPELLA , ENJOY KILLING EACH OTHER !!" , also STOP ASKING A POLITE AND CONSTRUCTIVE REPLY , YOU GUYS WON'T CARE !!! ...

Last edited:
This would be my last on this server. I see myself that there's no good future updates, being inactive for months or almost 1 year because of the changes happened in 2016 and still gotten worst, for me.

As a feedback to this thread, I'm sorry if I might offended the admins here but, thanks to this server as being part of the community, I really really enjoyed the high-rate server before. Thanks for playing with everyone.

From old redemption player, AngelaZera (FA) is now signing off :emoji_thumbsup:
Farewell, my friends!

1017555_562267203815025_1104730354_n (2).jpg

To those who quit you can share your items by sending it to 'Natalie' in game.. I will greatly appreciate your kindness.. :)

For the next update...PLEASE MAKE POLL BEFORE FOR YOU IMPLEMENTING AN UPDATE... If you do that, there will be few raging player

my suggestion so far from me
Honor requirment is too high for accecosry (ring > braclet >earing) rank 15 too high
my rank 14 i cant even do dungen because cant use execertion braclet and vampir earing +7 which very usefull for me i still use zwei +7 mobs hits like truck at KFC and cant even regen because i cant use my lifesteal item
for the drop rate of honor look like bug or not i dont know why :
at first 15-30 min i farm in NF it drop some but when i keep farm from 30 min +/- that honor drop is very rare like 10 min its just drop 1-2 potion
i do try farm for 1 hours ++ and that happen 30 min +/- its become rare to drop
that what i got so far

STARTER SET
Its good for newbies..
I have a question.. XD is the starter set only applicable for new accounts? I mean my char slot is now full..

REDEEM SYSTEM

Pros.
-Since its now limitless you can now own alots of EC.. But that is if ur always redeeming..

Cons.
-Its kinda newbie crusher. 10redeems will cost them 750m..
And since we're talking about newbies they always save alz.. And 75m is somehow a large amount.

My feedback.
- for newbies alz is one of their necessities. So if possible make some of the alz used for redeem randomly returned..
Ill say 50% is the max percentage.. And coz its random it will fit the new based luck system.

NSHOP
My feedback.
I now know why you increase the prices. Coz since the EC can anyone gain is limitless the price of the items before will become more or less cheap.
It is somehow ok..

EXP/AXP
My feedback.
Since Exps purpose is only redeeming. Gaining exp is now thrilling..

Im suggesting if and only if its applicable
Theres a channel for 2x mob

Or call a time of the day and make 1hr of it as 2x mob event.

HONOR RANK REQUIREMENTS
My feedback.
Its somehow a newbie crusher but..
As I suggest before.
Retain the drop rate of POHs in exchange increase the Honor points received.

DUNGEON ENTRY DROPRATES.
My feedback
The entries drop rate are still low for some reason.

All in all its good.. And bad haha..

You are open for suggestion but when will you do those suggestions?
Are you going to do it when almost all player's quit, specially the new player.
If you are really open for suggestions then why you guys didnt bring back the POH drop rate.
You make your own server sink.
Go to the game right now you see how much player deducted already.
Just saying.

Because you guys cannot or do not want to understand right now that we are working on more things too than only POH, it's not a disaster and they can revert things.
So stop making conclusions as we are still be able to work on it, and since your staff application is still being reviewed you might see it yourself if you get approved by us. They're working carefully on all the to-do lists one by one, it's like you guys think we can just tell the admins ''yo, you need to do this and this'' well that's not how it works in our staff team.

However, all the feedback posted here will carefully be REVIEWED on some point, it's not my decision if the feedback gets implemented yes or no, even i am not in charge of that.

But once Admins requests feedback, i'll be servicing here and forward the important posts.

Because you guys cannot or do not want to understand right now that we are working on more things too than only POH
They told us , okay next update , they will fix this . Then next uodate still no changes , okay we wait . Next update , okay still not yet maybe this is just small update . Next update , still no update about POH and bomshakalaka , everythings fucked up hard . My point is you guys don't take what we want seriously , and do things that not necessarily . Plus why launch the website if its not completely done , and enjoy a weekend lol . Go online and see how many players online , well done . Always "see the numbers" blaa and blaa , do you think someone will do 1000 redeems which cost 75 B ? Maybe some maniac will do , not to mention about the suck exp gain . Last redeem system all people stop and certain point and continue other characters . You guys meh , numbers numbers numbers . While you waiting for feedbacks , u lost lots of players . CONGRATULATIONS FOR RUINING UR OWN SERVER!!!! AND STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THAT U MADE WRONG MOVE ROTFL !!!

redeem 1-100
Redeem Limit: INFINITE
Req. RC per redeem: 300
Req. Alz per redeem: 25.000.000

redeem 101-300
Req. RC per redeem: 600
Req. Alz per redeem: 50.000.000

redeem 301-500
Req. RC per redeem: 800
Req. Alz per redeem: 75.000.000

redeem 500- ...
Req. RC per redeem: 1000
Req. Alz per redeem: 100.000.000

I greatly agree with this one. We can also add a specific reward box per criteria see below

1-100 : Loot Box - Bronze
101 - 300 : Chance to get Bronze or Silver Loot Box
301 - 500 : Loot Box - Silver
500++ : Chance to get Silver or Gold Loot Box

They told us , okay next update , they will fix this . Then next uodate still no changes , okay we wait . Next update , okay still not yet maybe this is just small update . Next update , still no update about POH and bomshakalaka , everythings fucked up hard . My point is you guys don't take what we want seriously , and do things that not necessarily . Plus why launch the website if its not completely done , and enjoy a weekend lol . Go online and see how many players online , well done . Always "see the numbers" blaa and blaa , do you think someone will do 1000 redeems which cost 75 B ? Maybe some maniac will do , on last redeem system all people stop and certain point and continue other characters . You guys meh , numbers numbers numbers . While you waiting for feedbacks , u lost lots of players . CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
You certaintly see it from a different point and do not know what the staff ranks include.
I am not a admin or a developer (once again), if the specific point you are saying is said by a Admin that it will be implemented it will be, maybe not right away (they don't have to) then it will be later.

But if you saw the to-do lists that everyone has to work / test / assist on, you would understand why it's not there.
Once it comes to Alz and eCoins, i would pay 75B for 1,000x redeems as just to see how much eCoins and items i got back from it.

Oh, and the amount of honor you players gathered from the potions in that fast way is also a reason why we deleted it.

You certaintly see it from a different point and do not know what the staff ranks include.
I am not a admin or a developer (once again), if the specific point you are saying is said by a Admin that it will be implemented it will be, maybe not right away (they don't have to) then it will be later.

But if you saw the to-do lists that everyone has to work / test / assist on, you would understand why it's not there.
Once it comes to Alz and eCoins, i would pay 75B for 1,000x redeems as just to see how much eCoins and items i got back from it.

Oh, and the amount of honor you players gathered from the potions in that fast way is also a reason why we deleted it.
Then kindly please remove the "HIGH-RATES" promising server to avoid more victim ...

Then kindly please remove the "HIGH-RATES" promising server to avoid more victim ...
We will be constantly working on updates, feedback and suggestions to improve the server, this doesn't mean once again we will be a low-mid rate server. We are not even finished yet lol.

Anyway, keep it on-topic. This thread is about the current update, so provide us constructive feedback instead of topics like these.

Thank you.

I will have to say that I am very disappointed on the reaction of some of you, for the last 2 years that I am working on this community I always and the team always tried to make the server as much for beginners and old players also. We are trying something new and I am very positive we can get on the point where the system will be fun for every one but when I come online and I see posts like " Oh this is my last day here" and other crap I am seriously thinking if some of you even deserve to play here, I regularly don't give a crap about other private servers but I know how they work and I haven't seen any single one having the players involved so much in updates. (trying always to implement the stuff the players suggest) I think the suggestion forum area post that have the tag Implemented says it all.
As for the others that gave a constructive feedback thank you and be assure that we are listening and will always find a way to make the server have a long term play.

Have you ever thought of why is it like this? getting all these kinds of feedback? I do understand that you guys on the team are trying something different from what other servers are doing/having. Working on the server.. trying to be different, making it even more thrilling. But then when you're planning to make such a bigger changes, why not have all these player voicing out their opinion before you decide? Every server, Players Should be their number 1 priority isn't it? Instead of Assuming or base on your assumption this is gonna work and then it back fired. why not have the players to voice out? Yes, of course its gonna take more time this way but less disappointment. well..... you cant satisfy everyone one on earth, but at least more then half of them wont be bad either. Everybody came here, Staying here because there's Something unique about this server. But then after all the changes, things might be different compare to before when they first started here. I hope things will get better for all of you!

Have a Nice day.

Patch 28.01.2017

• Increased the Potion of Honor reward accordingly:
    • Lv.1 Min 100000 - Max 500000
    • Lv.2 Min 600000 - Max 950000
    • Lv.3 Min 1000000 - Max 2000000
  • Removed Honor Requirement from all items till we review them and implement something the players agree with
  • Changed the N shop items to not be account bound and adjusted the prices on some of the items that were wrong.
  • The extra skill books can now be bought for a fair amount of Alz or WEXP
  • Redeem requirements are now discounted in the following way:

• Redeems 1 to 99 will require you:
      • 200 Level character
      • 125 Redeem Coins
      • 18,750,000 Alz
    • Redeems 100 to 199 will require you:
      • 200 Level character
      • 250 Redeem Coins
      • 37,500,000 Alz
    • Redeems 200 to 299 will require you:
      • 200 Level character
      • 375 Redeem Coins
      • 56,250,000 Alz
    • Redeem 300 and above will require you:
      • 200 Level character
      • 500 Redeem Coins
      • 75,000,000 Alz
  • Increased chances to get higher amount of eCoin rewards per redeem
  • PaymentWall extra payment methods have been activated. It can take up to 24 hours before they are visible on the donation widget

After monitoring the leveling we decided to double the current EXP rate and we also adjusted the floating rates.
From now the base value of players will be 30 and for each 10 players above 30 the rates will have extra 5%

lets continue to support OGN. lets not bash the admins who are working hard for this server, Everything will be back to normal soon. Feeling positive. :)

@Cyk Do you see how things go way smoother when you guys actually listen ? Now if only this would come immediatly and not after a rain of negative feedbacks it would be even better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner