Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Senillinia Stone Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanMarvic

The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
We all know that the Stone Pieces are now account bound as the Senillinia Weapons became Account Bound too. Therefore there is few things I would like to suggest:
  • Drop at least 1 stone of each kind per boss. (I started to hunt bosses and after killing around 4-5 of it I only got 3 pieces of my class (FA), this took me 5 hrs as im killing those alone LOL)
  • Converting/Exchange stone pieces to NPC or Website: ex: 5 pcs of other class piece into your piece of choice.
  • Make the selling price to NPC reasonable! An osmium armor is more expensive than this? for real?
I hope you understand that making this items account bound means no full geared characters will farm for this as they will get nothing from it. So most of the time hunting it in solo is the only solution and if you are in party chances are their looting skills will be activated and you will end up empty handed.

Im still haunting it (full geared) , and I'm thinking to make craft service (buyers choice) , I spend 3 weeks hunting those but now it's account bound but nvm , it's good too , so there wont be any new comers then go direct for sellenia weapon , relics price will increase too as the market now is terrible , even pchh 100 m . For what I can see , all those pcs were increase equally if you hunt properly , only slight different . I dont agree much on the changing pcs , but yeah I do respect ur point of view , but I do agree with increasing the sell back to NPC for like maybe 40-50 m per pcs (we could get 30-50 m if farming cores in 6 mins , this boss required 15 min fastest , so its not bad for 40-50m each) cause not all can hunt it , or just make all sellenia pcs same stat so we could sell all pcs (just need uniques) , overall this update not bad . Just need some abit improvement .....

how about senillinea pieces tradable and crafted weapons of senillinea cant be unbind like palladiums?

Worst for me , imagine a person in somekind of desperation and can't unbind his weapon to sell , thou this way is good . Like cykros said "everyone need to work on the end game items" even buy though the cost wont be ridiculous like 10-30 m per pcs ~,~ , demanding low price but know its hard to make 60 pcs meh , this way people learn how much valuable it is ...

Just killed 5 Wolf bosses today and I got 1 sunlight piece.. this is tiring.. :snooze:

Yea , now u know how hard to get FA pcs , and people demand want cheap price , this way they learn how much valuable it is =))=))=)) , all they know buy buy buy and complain expensive , LMAO =))=))=)) ....

Yea , now u know how hard to get FA pcs , and people demand want cheap price , this way they learn how much valuable it is =))=))=)) , all they know buy buy buy and complain expensive , LMAO =))=))=)) ....
I never complained about the prices haha but the droprate for FA makes me cry :(.

Just want to ask how great Senil weapon is? or its better to take alternative? Im not aware of the current stats of the weapons haha. Please advise

Nah bro , I hunt those for three weeks , it increase equally , just sometimes insanity not drop sometimes maelstorm not drop cause the drop pool , patience is all u need ;););)

My 6th boss today.. still negative :(
CABAL%2B2017-01-09%2B15.18.19.png

The convert/exchange thing doesn't sound bad and ye npc selling price is way too low.Agree also about current system killing the party play since with everything bind except maybe guildmates helping each other people are forced to solo everything meh
If you weren't a fa i'd surely tell you to go for relics .. 24 atk (2 orbs) aren't worth all that effort but catchers are ridiculously expensive as well so up to you (hell i'd even consider a starstruck at this point rofl but you may regret it later on)

The convert/exchange thing doesn't sound bad and ye npc selling price is way too low.Agree also about current system killing the party play since with everything bind except maybe guildmates helping each other people are forced to solo everything meh
If you weren't a fa i'd surely tell you to go for relics .. 24 atk (2 orbs) aren't worth all that effort but catchers are ridiculously expensive as well so up to you (hell i'd even consider a starstruck at this point rofl but you may regret it later on)

I currently have 48 pcs which motivates me for my 1st orb but today I only got 3 pcs out of 7 Bosses I killed the drop rate for FA is extremely low. I hope they will reconsider or at least make the minimum of 1 pc of all types of stones to drop so hunters will not go empty handed.

Thats why we sell 12b for FA wep, even 15b. They always say OP :nerd: but dont know the truth :giggle: very hard to farm FA pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner