Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Some thoughts.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hey zera , been away quite a time , and came back and saw too many red names and not to mention those mods. Just wondering why , cause I tot this server has been maintained now. Too many gm make the "open view" abused. :giggle::giggle::giggle:Maybe when cykros implement [GA] to close "bias" , and "open viewer" case, I'll come back with my guild :mm::mm: ,cause I saw those gm won't likely last long cause inactivity, or just want abuse their ability =3. Oh ya sorry if this post irritating, this post Is just for the "old" peeps in this server.

Viewing someones equipment doesn't really give me an advantage over you to be honest. I can pretty much guess what people have by fighting them in war. It's not rocket science.

Awww don't buthurt just yet , you doesnt know things happen on the past, even last time got a corrupted mod, don't just come here for a period, be a gm and told me a's and b's ;);)

Hello.
I guess all of us know that "Full Amp + Resists" is for PvP and "MCR + CD" is for PvE.
GM's will ALWAYS have the View Equipament option, so when some of the players finish the dungeon quickly, we follow them and see what kind of items do they use, so we calculate the damage they do and if it is possible to achieve that ending dungeon time.
It's as simple as that.

For any staff member issue don't hesitate to contact me.
That being said, i think we're done with this topic...

But , still it's good if gm is just for global mods and mods , ga for the gm , but well , it's not going to happen btw :giggle::giggle:

Awww don't buthurt just yet , you doesnt know things happen on the past, even last time got a corrupted mod, don't just come here for a period, be a gm and told me a's and b's ;);)

butthurt about what? seems to me you're the one shedding tears over someone viewing your items in a free to play online video game. lol

Sheeding tears ? =))=))=)) I've seen enough tears of people accusing me as hacker lmao , whats the point you come here btw ? =))=))=)) even your feedback doesn't show you are one of the staff =))=))

Sheeding tears ? =))=))=)) I've seen enough tears of people accusing me as hacker lmao , whats the point you come here btw ? =))=))=)) even your feedback doesn't show you are one of the staff =))=))

I gave constructive feedback after your initial post and you threw it in my face, so I came back to defend what i posted. Don't try and question my integrity when you're acting how you're acting. You getting accused of hacking is irrelevant to this conversation.

Your feedback won't mean anything bro as I'm pointing this post for someone else ;);) saying it's irrelevant already shows how inexperience you are about things goes around with this server :giggle::giggle::giggle: but nvm it's not like you're going to understand so just get over it and accept the facts:giggle::giggle:

Your feedback won't mean anything bro as I'm pointing this post for someone else ;);) saying it's irrelevant already shows how inexperience you are about things goes around with this server :giggle::giggle::giggle: but nvm it's not like you're going to understand so just get over it and accept the facts:giggle::giggle:

you hacking and gm having ability to view equipment are not related. Quit being so petulant.

Omg can't you just get over it and accept the facts why you want to raise an issue lmao, explaining to you is not giving me anything so just minds ur own business, gosh . If you're "matured" enough just mind ur own business lol. Or you just scared you lose your ability if admin think about the ga thing? :wondering::wondering::wondering:

You're perpetuating it by responding to me as well. I never claimed I was mature enough. And no because I don't care about looking at peoples equipment because as I said in my original post that it doesn't matter.

For god sake dude dont see this post =))=))=))=)) it's not for you and you're making this post run away from the topic =))=))=))

-RESPECT PRIVACY
-NO TO PIRACY or COPYING
-PVP must be GUESSING OTHERS STRENGTHS and not PEEPING through to OBTAIN advantages. Otherwise YOU ARE SPOILING THE FUN.
-and YEAH - ALL AMP for PVP but NOT everyone has the same approach in this regards - BIKES & ACCESSORIES; EXAMPLE: Imagine, some DONORS spend much EUROS to find a better BIKE that suits them in each DUEL/PVP vs a particular CLASS; I have earned 20+ Bikes with different attributes since the beginning of the game from ESHOP (2k+ ecoins each) just to experiment which suits me BEST, then somebody just copies it like nothing - imagine how do i feel??

-Its not a ROCKET SCIENCE though but everyone differs in EQUIP ATTRIBUTES. Imagine both have equally the same sets and attributes, where is the FUN in that?

IF PEEPING TOM can see others EQUIP, why NOT just let all EQUIPMENT be exposed to everyone so that NOT only those in the GM side can see through. WIN-WIN for all I guess if there is no restriction to be given to new staffs.

1 WORD: R E S P E C T

And open the subject again then a staff member will leak information about your character.
Until then i dont wana hear another word.

Leaking information about players equipament or any other in game changes that has not been approved by admins or gmod from any of our staff members will result in their kick out of from the team and their personal acc banned.
Get proof and i will carry this sentence myself.
Hope I made it clear.

Hey zera , been away quite a time , and came back and saw too many red names and not to mention those mods.
hmm..

i'm also an old player and i agree on this point, OGN is not really a big community - we don't need that much GM's at all here..

Official Partner