Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged STAT DIFFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
There is too much gap between the stats of senillinea weaponry. Example, FA prefers orb because it has more magic attack.

Sunlight +15 = 431 M.atk
Moonlight +15 = 408 M.atk

BUT, Dreamcatcher +15 has much more attack than Moonlight +15. That shouldn't be made possible because Senilenia weaponry is a higher grade than Lost Relic weapons. The gap between the stats of the Senillenia weaponry shall be lessened for about 10-15 stats for Orb-crystal and blade-katana or 20-30 stats for Greatsword-daikatana. Since the weapons itself are class-specified, some pieces loses the market value and doesn't balance the economy in-game. We all spent the same hardwork and time to farm those pieces and sadly some are just very low in value.

To be short, class-specific weaponry (1) shall all have the same stats or (2) less gap in stats to increase market value of other pieces.

I'm agree of this , or you just can make all type same stat for sellenia . Why ? Because this is PRIVATE SERVER , some of us like this design some of us love this design but sometimes it is totally USELESS to craft it because crystall / daikatana / katana . Some of the type even totally lost its price . Please make it like before . Im not hunting those pieces for putting in warehouse . Hope admins understand it . I got no problems about the relic but please make the sellenia weaponary same stat , example blade and katana same stat etc . I would really really appreciate if you guys change this and I believe there's tons of people agree with me .

Last edited:
Having different stats on weapons which are class-specific is a major flaw since other pieces loses the value. Stats should be the same and let people just decide on which style they prefer for their characters.

Having different stats on weapons which are class-specific is a major flaw since other pieces loses the value
Who would craft Daikatana on WA?, katana on BL ?, crystal on FA and WI?, orb on FS?
Will you craft them admin?:wondering:
they all useless to craft, wasting unique +alz to craft:rolleyes:
what made those weapon more useless is that they all are class specific, which mean only specific class can use that

Who would craft Daikatana on WA?, katana on BL ?, crystal on FA and WI?, orb on FS?
Will you craft them admin?:wondering:
they all useless to craft, wasting unique +alz to craft:rolleyes:
what made those weapon more useless is that they all are class specific, which mean only specific class can use that
exactly! All these pieces are just low in value now. No one is buying it, but many is selling it. Time to make all stats the same.

Yeah, I kinda wasted my alz buying a DESOLATION (got flamed here because I said Celestia) piece for my FS. I forgot that it was a Katana. Now I don't know what to do about it. No one's even buying it. FS only buy Interrogator and NIghtmare pieces, the rest are crap. +1 to this

Last edited:
Dude celestia piece is a crystal which is the right weapon for FS, where do you get your information or are you just here to upvote whatever they say? It's not even close to katana its a crystal not a katana. You're not even close to guessing which weapon are which class is.

Dude celestia piece is a crystal which is the right weapon for FS, where do you get your information or are you just here to upvote whatever they say? It's not even close to katana its a crystal not a katana. You're not even close to guessing which weapon are which class is.

For your entertainment. I edited my previous post because it was a DESOLATION not CELESTIA, I'm so sorry for not memorizing what's what because there are too many to memorize :). I hope you accept my apology because It's hard to memorize all the Senill pieces :) And I ain't here just to upvote the suggestion. I am here because I'm having the same suggestive thing in mind.

Last edited:
Meh this all started with the weapons (selle) being all equal (kat/blade orb/cry etc) then one day they suddenly realized that orbs are orbs crystals are crystals etc etc (which honestly concept wise it's even correct and it's how it should be) too bad too much time passed and they decided to update everything when everyone already had his weap purely based on the looks .. i was pretty pissed off (was going around with 1 orb & 1 cry at the time) now i doubt they will revert it back .. if anything they won't do it just to not screw up people again :/

With the current structure btw you're supposed to compare the catcher only with other orbs so with sunlight so the numbers would make more sense 431 vs 419 while moonlight can be compared to starstruck since they're both crystals 408 vs 395

(not like im so much against this just sayin' why it prolly won't happen)

Last edited:
This should happen. I don't see any relevance on having a class-specific weapons with different types + having different stats. Coz it is obvious no one will craft the lesser one and everyone would prefer what is best. They can't even sell it to other class which needs it the most. Like an FA with crystal, FB and FS would prefer crystals but an FA can't sell it.

Point also is there are simply too many weaps per type .. like a wa having 4 selle gs and 4 selle dk just like divine said nobody is gonna craft the weakest weap if the price is the same with the best one (same goes for relics) and don't make me talk about selle's cost,it would deserve a thread on its own roflmao.Im also for not class-bound weaps but doubt it's gonna change at this point

sometimes people want the weapon certain appearance for their Senillenia weapon.
Example : i want to craft Hysteria(orb) to my FS because i want the appearance of that weapon
hope you will considered on making it same stat again

Only one solution for this one. All types of each class-specific weapons shall have the same stats! Support this idea everyone!

There is too much gap between the stats of senillinea weaponry. Example, FA prefers orb because it has more magic attack.

Sunlight +15 = 431 M.atk
Moonlight +15 = 408 M.atk

BUT, Dreamcatcher +15 has much more attack than Moonlight +15. That shouldn't be made possible because Senilenia weaponry is a higher grade than Lost Relic weapons. The gap between the stats of the Senillenia weaponry shall be lessened for about 10-15 stats for Orb-crystal and blade-katana or 20-30 stats for Greatsword-daikatana. Since the weapons itself are class-specified, some pieces loses the market value and doesn't balance the economy in-game. We all spent the same hardwork and time to farm those pieces and sadly some are just very low in value.

To be short, class-specific weaponry (1) shall all have the same stats or (2) less gap in stats to increase market value of other pieces.
U have a point my friend. ☺

When we added the stats we followed the original way to have a difference between them on their stats.

When we added the stats we followed the original way to have a difference between them on their stats.

We do understand Sir cykros. But the thing is that other classes cannot use the item itself. Since only 1 class can use the weapons, i think its good to have them like before where each weapon has the same stats. The Senillinea pieces was much more valued and hunted because they all know all pieces are sellable.

i would agree with this, but u need to remove the class specific( i know this wont happen, just giving my opinion). then it will be useful. if not, u just waste your time and effort on making something useless or so called "Junk pieces" that no one even craft it
We do understand Sir cykros. But the thing is that other classes cannot use the item itself. Since only 1 class can use the weapons
+1 to this

Up , please review this too about your next update , we got tons of crap pieces atm , would really nice if we can sell or use it if all same stat ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner