Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged STAT DIFFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
..yeah i ill never craft that thing...but heres my point..if your not going to change the stats since its the original value..so please read this maybe you could lessen the requirements of those for example moonlight less m.attk than sunlight...moonlight requirenents must be lessen than sunlight..example to craft moonlight x30piece instead of x60...x10 soul elements instead of x25 and 500m for the formula card instead of 1b...and crafting for sunlight with high m.attak than moonlight will stay the same requirements...

and senill weaponry must high m.attack than lost relic for example the dream catcher versus moonlight..i know moonlight is crystal and drem is orb..but compare this two i rather craft DC than monlight since DC have high m.attak so moonlight here i useless now waste of elements, alz, piece..where as DC easy to craft...make a value on that senill weaponry make it high m.attak than DC on lost relic since thats the ingame weapon this time..but not same with sunlight since its orb..but higher than lost relic weaps...

Last edited:
Conclusion: MAKE ALL STATS OF SENILLINEA WEAPON EQUAL TO CREATE VALUE ON THE TRASH ONES.

These weapon stat difference is based on your character stats build,like on Greatsword it require higher strentgh than daikatana but daikatana require higher dex than Gs,so it somehow balanced,you only focus on the weapon stats but the character stat requirment have bonuses also and you cant just equip both type of weapon by following only 1 type stats requirement.

sellina weapon is need to many elemant so it should be higher than any items so that the player can hunt more and make reddem more or they can donate to the server just dont make it cheap because player will not hunt for items they will stuck like a king in the BI chanel they are not helping the server hahahhahaha dont be offended on what i say just play whoever hack my account go to hell with my sellina weapons and set.....

These weapon stat difference is based on your character stats build,like on Greatsword it require higher strentgh than daikatana but daikatana require higher dex than Gs,so it somehow balanced,you only focus on the weapon stats but the character stat requirment have bonuses also and you cant just equip both type of weapon by following only 1 type stats requirement.
THERE NO STAT REQUIREMENT ON SENILLENIA WEAPON!!
Cabal(170517-0817-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

so, where is the balance? =.=
Conclusion: MAKE ALL STATS OF SENILLINEA WEAPON EQUAL TO CREATE VALUE ON THE TRASH ONES.
this is the best solution

Stat balance , then I'll back online , for now , meh , got shit tons of craps sellenia pieces ...

aw this problem already made up even before we got update before, but now there gm support to make it back, i really appriciate it, i really hope we make selle back like before, so there no useless material, and make material selle binding already hard to get is good way, just need make it back his dmg same all type

aw this problem already made up even before we got update before, but now there gm support to make it back, i really appriciate it, i really hope we make selle back like before, so there no useless material, and make material selle binding already hard to get is good way, just need make it back his dmg same all type

Just a little bit push and support from players, this would become likely to happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner