Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Suggestions for EFFICIENT Crafting ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIDD

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Crafting

-First i want to suggest that dropped items specifically armors,weapons & bikes to have CLEAN SLOTS. About armors and weapon i'm disappointed when i see a max craft value item have a unlikely option in a
slot and became a fail/wasted item for crafting i.e. i once sawa zwei frame orb 10%CRI craft epic w/c would be perfect for a craft material but when i saw the ssa on the slot and it justbecame a failed craft mat.

-And same for dropped bikes so that the slots can be built to your liking i.e. you looted a cdi bike and want to build it to pure cdi but already have 1 unlikely option on 1st slot w/c can't be removed,then it's a fail.

-And as for farming lv2 disc(s) at Map part, i tried it was likei lured +/-10 mobs and 1-3 of em drops 1 disc. As discussed before it's better to add "DROPPED QUANTITY" maybe from 1 disc per drop to +/- 3-5 disc(s) and maybe also try to replace the drop of bosses there to be lv2 disc(s). It's better if Map part would be the lv2 disc(s) version of eod b2f w/c had lv3 disc(s).

-Another thing about crafting extreme outrageous gloves/suits w/c needs fatal(1% MCR craft epic) i think it can't be acquired through crafting and it's difficult to time a fatal gloves/suits that doesn't have amp/etc already in slot(s) this supports my suggestion that dropped items should have clean slots rather be a failed or wasted item. Another thing about fatal gloves/suits whether it's Deathblow(green-low epic) or Fatal(violet-high epic) it's value is 1% as for being a craft mat why not change the preferred value to 2% so it can be easily distinguished and not waste upgrading a wrong item since you added the +15 requirement, craft epic needed afaik is at lv 4 maybe change the value for that to be 2% MCR to be easily distinguished.
Also better if fatal gloves/suits be added to crafting tiers to have another method of acquisition than just by being dropped in a dungeon.

ETC

-I'm curious what is "Enchant Stone (Belts) used for? :v
-And about the drei frame items before when t'was still bind/unbind system it's applicable but now with enchant system not working anymore? It might be a bug or...
-Reduce the difficulty of MO, as i remember someone said eod b3f is higher dungeon than MO so MO should be easier than eod b3f and another thing before the last revamp of MO chest of 2nd boss
drops drei frame items but since that last revamp was bunch of limitless stuff. -_-

I wanna suggest this too, if possible please make extreme items' 2nd craft epic values to "fixed values" to be more efficient mats/cost wise.
For example since extreme outrageous items gives 1st craft epic 10%amp 2nd craft epic 6%amp or lower, given that it won't exceed 16% amp for the 2 craft epics. IMHO as a crafter it's way more efficient to make it 1st craft epic 10%amp 2nd craft epic 6%amp fixed value after crafting it without losing to much resources from upgrading to +15, farming/buying craft mats(discs+shape cartridges) & extreme cores(higher the item grade more soul elem to be wasted). Like an extreme eins blade 1st 10% 2nd 3% when add amp on slots and binded it'll give total of 37% amp which is for me a fail item since palla blade gives 38%amp at pure build and even have more attack.
And about the extreme fatal it's random CDI or CRI will be crafted maybe better to add another tab, maybe having 2 extreme fatal tabs 1 for CDI and 1 for CRI for variety. IF it POSSIBLE only. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner