Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 01.07.2015 - Fixes and Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
-New Features-
  • Added Fury Potions (SP Potions) in Port Lux NPC Hampric (Grocer)
  • Added Odd Circle in the eCoin Shop to Bloody Ice
    • Ba0xU1X.jpg

• XqS9GEh.png
-Changes-
Channels:
  • Channel 1 is the official Trade channel. If you want to open a personal shop this is the only channel where you can do it.
    • DK9bKYD.png
  • Dungeons can be attended in channel 2,3 and 4 now.
  • .Added anti-bot check system.
    • From time to time you will have to fill in a captcha code from in game to prove you are not a bot.
    • You will have 180 seconds to enter the captcha or you will be disconnected from the server.
      • XeZi0SM.jpg

• 5YcSw4o.png
  • Online eCoin Time rewarding method changed.
    • You will not receive any more emails for the eCoins earned.
    • The eCoins will be automatically added in your account after your activity time.
    • The rate is a bit bigger since now you will receive 1 eCoin for every 10 minutes of activity instead of 5 eCoins for each our.
  • War channel HP and Damage rate adjusted to prevent the HP bug.
    • Damage rate refers to the mobs attack power.
    • The HP of the characters in Nation War was reduced.
    • The mobs attack was reduced.
Event Bosses:
  • The Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight and Relics Guardian drops pick rules changed.
    • The overall damage you do will affect your chance of picking up the loot.
Items:
  • Upgraded Cube of Honor Reward changed:
    • Upgraded Cube of Honor (Lv. 1) Min 50.000 - Max 600.000
    • Upgraded Cube of Honor (Lv. 2) Min 100.000 - Max 1.200.000
    • Upgraded Cube of Honor (Lv. 3) Min 750.000 - Max 3.000.000
      • OgeTiPH.jpg
Force Calibur:
  • The Force Calibur weapon stats were adjusted to be more powerful and in the same time not to OP in Critical Damage as it was. The values it gives now combined with it's special buff will surley make a difference on the battle field.
    • bRD7m7a.png
  • Removed the Pet sleeping kits from Rotation and added them to the Usable tab in Travelers Clan of the website.
-Fixes-
  • Limitless Cape visual bug was fixed.
  • The skills animation of Elemental Enchant was fixed/updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best update ever! Keep it coming admins! Nice job!!:victory::victory::victory:

we wish @ arcn. trace was spam drop POH

nice :)
but with the captcha i must disagree, i don't think the server is flooded of bots that this is actually necessary and it will get pretty annoying for normal players soon..

Last edited:
well the saints weapon is supposed to be an overpowered weapon since its only once per week and only one guy can get it and it still worse then chaos weaps

yes i did try and test them my chaos weaps blade +12 and crystal +9 both filled with dmg doing 3-4k more dmg on bm3 crit then the saint weapon
and the saint weap makes like 500-700 dmg more on non crits but im fs so i crit most of the times

yes i did try and test them my chaos weaps blade +12 and crystal +9 both filled with dmg doing 3-4k more dmg on bm3 crit then the saint weapon
it's but the buff from saint are good.. That's make the saint special..:p:p

and my suggestion would be to make the attack to 800 and dmg to 100 its just a suggestion

and my suggestion would be to make the attack to 800 and dmg to 100 its just a suggestion
I just join here I will agree what ever with suggestion you'll make... Since here to many good item.... Better then the saint..

yea only in pvp or tg
in pve the 50def and the hp helps little bit^^
Saints wep/buff was originally for the purpose of TG/PVP, the resist critical rate/amp and CDI is what makes is insanly strong. as long as you keep in mind that the buff is more oriented towards PVP rather than PVE its actually pretty strong.

and still even in pvp/tg with chaos u do more dmg and got better chance to win than the saints weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner