Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 01.07.2015 - Fixes and Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
and still even in pvp/tg with chaos u do more dmg and got better chance to win than the saints weapon
i believe u can use the saints buff and equip your chaos after or am i wrong`?

so ?????????????? still the saint weapon itself should make more dmg than chaos
from your point of view proberbly, i also know what happens if 1 piece of equip simply dominates everything, and its not a good idea, having the weapon to buff up yourself is the main reason as to why people want it in the first place, but staff can easily make a different decision and work on it's stats once again we'll see

from your point of view proberbly, i also know what happens if 1 piece of equip simply dominates everything, and its not a good idea, having the weapon to buff up yourself is the main reason as to why people want it in the first place, but staff can easily make a different decision and work on it's stats once again we'll see
on other servers the weapon makes also more dmg than normal weapons and no this won't destroy the server like you acting to it, wtf. it's just for 1 week for 1 person

on other servers the weapon makes also more dmg than normal weapons and no this won't destroy the server like you acting to it, wtf. it's just for 1 week for 1 person
you're obviously missing the point of my post.
i never acted or said it would destroy the server that was merely something that you assumed, i said it isn't a good thing for 1 person to dominate everyone else, you get the benefits from the buff which imo is enough. the weapon has a 1 week duration but that doesn't change the fact that its still gonna be circulating around in the game just different people which all are granted the same amount of power once they get it, as i said before staff might review the stats once more if the community really wants it but yeah who am i to tell.

you're obviously missing the point of my post.
i never acted or said it would destroy the server that was merely something that you assumed, i said it isn't a good thing for 1 person to dominate everyone else, you get the benefits from the buff which imo is enough. the weapon has a 1 week duration but that doesn't change the fact that its still gonna be circulating around in the game just different people which all are granted the same amount of power once they get it, as i said before staff might review the stats once more if the community really wants it but yeah who am i to tell.
don't need to act smart here, you are as your description says, exstaff :p

don't need to act smart here, you are as your description says, exstaff :p
By your logic, stating an opinion is acting smart. By my logic you're the trying to act smart judging me from my custom user title (i've prob achieved more in cabal than u ever will) and you cant even stay on topic to the subject at hand, and you start to attack me and make things personal, thats something only kids do. there is no point in arguing in a post which is not relevant, if you have an issue u can pm me. i still stand by what i said i still think the buff itself is what makes Saints what it is.

By your logic, stating an opinion is acting smart. By my logic you're the trying to act smart judging me from my custom user title (i've prob achieved more in cabal than u ever will) and you cant even stay on topic to the subject at hand, and you start to attack me and make things personal, thats something only kids do. there is no point in arguing in a post which is not relevant, if you have an issue u can pm me. i still stand by what i said i still think the buff itself is what makes Saints what it is.
maybe you achieved more in cabal by develope stuff, but surely not skill whise, have a good day.

maybe you achieved more in cabal by develope stuff, but surely not skill whise, have a good day.
I have already warned you once about insulting people, if you continue to do this your stay here on the forum won't last long, please show some respect for people.

I have already warned you once about insulting people, if you continue to do this your stay here on the forum won't last long, please show some respect for people.
where's the insult?

Could we focus please on what this thread should be or I have to bring out my
wow-ban-hammer.jpg

That ban hammer looks like a dong to me, I like it. Kaybacktotopicnomorerandompostlikeminebye

Cykros, 150 DP for the honor cube is WAY TOO OVERPRICED in my opinion. it's not worth as more as 50dp. change this please. thanks.

I want the next update will add a
1. voucher ccash. Its make esay to donator trade a item or sale it to normal player..
2. The TG are so salient not many player's join. add something other then the black cap.like using a point war to buy a box set item with good options.. (Random lv craft). The higher points in war can get more then 3 cap( player who can reach 800 points something like that)
3. Add a rune box at TG shop and it's RANDOM.
For now this all I can think to make more player join TG. I hope this idea can give the staff inspiration.;)

players wont join nwar, they can have black caps from ca2 no hassle, no guardian killing for 1 hour lol

players wont join nwar, they can have black caps from ca2 no hassle, no guardian killing for 1 hour lol
that why add more cap.. And add other item that value.. Only we can get from war point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner