Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 02.10.2015 - Abandoned City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we let new players see that for them selves?
;)

Lats see what happen.. I rely wan to know

this update is merely for old players.. they can slot their chaos items now,, easy finish for dungeons

this update made me think that admins doesnt want new players
imagine a player playing for 2 weeks, spent their time farming alz to buy warcubes to have those chaos items from yul store, but today when they woked up and saw chaos items were removed from the store lol..

Idk what to say bit hope this new update will not effect to new come. I already help many new come at this server I hope they Ok with new update

yup, servers will be empty soon probably

or this next patch will change it

yup, servers will be empty soon probably

or this next patch will change it

the next patch includes the crafting of chaos items, one of the recipe is "chaos core" which you can get from extracting chaos items in AC, that are damn so rare with 2-3 chaos core extracted per chaos parts. Oh my bad i forgot gold caps is also needed for the craft..
Summary: Im pretty sure this wont bring good things in this server imo

the next patch includes the crafting of chaos items, one of the recipe is "chaos core" which you can get from extracting chaos items in AC, that are damn so rare with 2-3 chaos core extracted per chaos parts. Oh my bad i forgot gold caps is also needed for the craft..
Summary: Im pretty sure this wont bring good things in this server imo
well if we see the the positive way this is good update. Chaos is option gear in this sever.. And if this gear easy to get that will no special for this item the only I hope is the material for crafting is not to hard to get and not many need.. Becous cabal gold cap already hard to get..

there is no problem with change as it is the only permanent thing on earth. hard part is that you have to accept that it came in a blink of an eye

My 2 cents : (i know it isn't feedback section but looks like this thread is the most viewed/discussed atm)

So how will the crafting of chaos stuff will work exactly ? Which are gonna be the mats ? Im gonna need caps/chaos pieces and on top of that those mats you get from detroying crap items you get from ac ? Pls tell me it's not gonna be like that ... as if cap/c.pieces were not enough :/ i can totally see how people are gonna sell the new mats op and the extraction % won't match the supply needed

What about belts/epaulets ? I saw they're in the drop table of ac as well,to craft (exchange) 'em will i need caps,pieces and the new mats like i said above even for those or ?

Then about Golem ye i saw other threads about it so i know your position on that but .. really ? 3 channels now (and only 2 of them premium) and instead of lowering the spawn time due to the high demand (redeeming it's all about finding a dragon/golem) you make it higher ? so less golems around and when you find one you gotta share it with a few other guys meh :|

Next is slotted chaos items uhm ok everyone likes to have higher damage so doubt people are gonna complain but then again was it really needed ? I doubt it,set effect alone was totally ok to make it the current top set imo

All in all this looks totally aimed at older players,doesn't matter how you look at it new ones will surely struggle to get their chaos stuff (% to obtain perfect items from ac will be fairly low i guess so people will have to drop a ton of craps > destroy everything > hope to get the mats and all of that while having to farm caps/c.pieces and ye i've been told already that ac is totally not "average gear friendly" so xD

there is no problem with change as it is the only permanent thing on earth. hard part is that you have to accept that it came in a blink of an eye
that true u agree with u..

i feel you :call:

btw, QUITTING is always an option =))

All in all this looks totally aimed at older players

FYI ... OLD/Pioneer Players(players who hold on to OGN right from server's hell months) already quits after the Tempus Ring Disabling patch.

Current players are "WE." .. we waited for almost 1 month for this patch which thhey said it will make us proud lol. Now im worried what will happen in the future, now that new players are very dissapointed. Should we quit?? These people promises us new TG Concept but they gave us DG which we dont need (yes we dont need, we already have chaos sets) ...

How about in War ? . The lowbies newbies anybies that WANT a CABAL CAP cant do a score much because some of the OLD players who are VERY STRONG will DOMINATE the WAR. So How can you EXPECT that newbies will HAVE FUN ?

#OPINION NOT ONION

I just Tried awhile ago the Abandon City. Wheeerree CHAOS ITEM Drops... and... how can you expect a newbie to finish that fck dungeon. it is very hard. then needed a chaos craft piece not to mention you will also FARM CABAL CAPS. AND ONLY GEARED Character can do that dungeon and if they can loot a single piece of Chaos Item they will set it to OP prices.

How about in War ? . The lowbies newbies anybies that WANT a CABAL CAP cant do a score much because some of the OLD players who are VERY STRONG will DOMINATE the WAR. So How can you EXPECT that newbies will HAVE FUN ?

#OPINION NOT ONION
n.w is one way to get c.black cap but don't forgot its also give wexp that can use to buy item from wexp shop.. Its very useful to buy a uchh pchh and sghh. And fighting strong player can give them motivation to get strong..;)

The difficulty of the dungeon can change in future if it is seen to be too difficult, it is better it be too difficult than too easy. Something you all need to keep in mind is things can change, if want to help you can give proper feedback in the appropriate sections.

Someone, save my mind from quitting. Am loosing hope with chaos thing

n.w is one way to get c.black cap but don't forgot its also give wexp that can use to buy item from wexp shop.. Its very useful to buy a uchh pchh and sghh. And fighting strong player can give them motivation to get strong..;)
and that "motivation" already died after the last patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner