Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 02.10.2015 - Abandoned City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just Tried awhile ago the Abandon City. Wheeerree CHAOS ITEM Drops... and... how can you expect a newbie to finish that fck dungeon. it is very hard. then needed a chaos craft piece not to mention you will also FARM CABAL CAPS. AND ONLY GEARED Character can do that dungeon and if they can loot a single piece of Chaos Item they will set it to OP prices.
that dungeon is not for solo run but PT run that means u need a guild member or friend at game to hunt item

n.w is one way to get c.black cap but don't forgot its also give wexp that can use to buy item from wexp shop.. Its very useful to buy a uchh pchh and sghh. And fighting strong player can give them motivation to get strong..;)

I understand the CONCEPT your trying to convey. I don't have problem for that. My only concern is that this is too much for a newbie and too advantage for a geared character. I expected a ADVANTAGE on BOTH sides.

Name me an ADVANTAGE for newbie in this latest update. If you can name many that can satisfy a newbie then this update is a success.

Anyways how can you win in WAR if your enemy is full set chaos geared +sloted ? Answer ? if you are lucky that they are offline and your a PROCYON

**NOTE THIS IS NOT A BASH OR CURSING IM ONLY GIVING OPINON**

#Opinion NOT Onion
#Reality

Last edited:
There is no problem with change. But at least give us time to prepare like rushing to buy even a piece of chaos for the last time lol. I am planning to buy my first chaos gs but suddenly....

that dungeon is not for solo run but PT run that means u need a guild member or friend at game to hunt item
oh yeah... 6 player full party all newbies can finish the DG!! youre a GENIUS!

oh yeah... 6 player full party all newbies can finish the DG!! youre a GENIUS!
u don't even need to finish the dungeon.
newbies can do few chest runs for sure in which they could dropp chaos pieces

Newbie suffer more. Quit quit quit hahahahha

im still sitting here scratching my head a little bit, because i do not remember where we specificially said this update was oriented towards new players. to those of u who complains, give feedback in the correct section, if u have nothing better to do than bash on the hardwork that has been done by the admins then i strongly suggest that u keep quiet, an update is change, change is inevitable however that also means that there will be future changes, u all act like this is the very last update u get. Please all of you take it easy and wait to see how things pan out. we're not even keeping u here ur free to quit if u dont like the updates but dont expect us to improve our updates because your all bashing the update because that honestly wont happen.

You may try please. If you can kill a single mob within 5min if you are newbie ill give you a thousand applause. few chest run ? go catch them all.
i've done the dungeon up to 5th boss solo as an FA(fully chaos geared) full pt of newbies with decent eq should atleast be able to kill first 3 bosses within the time and i'm not talking about sum1 solo

These updates cannot please everyone, the dungeon is a END GAME dungeon, it not meant for someone who has just started playing. With this update all we have done is add a new dungeon + another way to get chaos items, with this came some changes and bug fixes. Something people seem to disagree with is the removal of chaos items from NPC Yul, the chaos items will be craftable in a upcoming update, we have not yet given full details on this so until then please do not start 'assuming' what is going to be the requirements. Now everyone, stop with all the complaining and flaming etc and just take your time to give PROPER feedback in the correct section, then we can read it and possibly do something about it, everything that is being said here right is a waste of time and is giving us almost nothing to work with.

Everything should be work on AGAIN. Hahahahah

i've done the dungeon up to 5th boss solo as an FA(fully chaos geared) full pt of newbies with decent eq should atleast be able to kill first 3 bosses within the time and i'm not talking about sum1 solo

That if you can get a help from a FULL chaos set geared char. In your writing I think your only playing safe. No offense.

These updates cannot please everyone, the dungeon is a END GAME dungeon, it not meant for someone who has just started playing. With this update all we have done is add a new dungeon + another way to get chaos items, with this came some changes and bug fixes. Something people seem to disagree with is the removal of chaos items from NPC Yul, the chaos items will be craftable in a upcoming update, we have not yet given full details on this so until then please do not start 'assuming' what is going to be the requirements. Now everyone, stop with all the complaining and flaming etc and just take your time to give PROPER feedback in the correct section, then we can read it and possibly do something about it, everything that is being said here right is a waste of time and is giving us almost nothing to work with.
uhhm were giving our feedbacks here...
and so you mean this should be a "PRAISE THE UPDATE" thread????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner