Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 07-July-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Changes regarding the Lightning Elements and their sub-elements (Fire, Wind, Water and Earth)
  1. Lightning Elements added to Nshop and removed the Water, Earth, Wind and Fire Elements from it.One Lightning Element costs 100 eCoins
  2. Water, Earth, Wind and Fire Elements can be purchased with DP. Each element costs 10 DP
  3. Water, Earth, Wind and Fire Elements can be purchased with vCoins. Each element costs 14 vCoins
  4. Water, Earth, Wind and Fire Elements can be purchased with WEXP. Each element costs 40 WEXP
  5. Mission War cubes will not give the Water Elements anymore. You will get from these cubes just the Loot Box Keys and either a potion of honor or if you are lucky a Lightning Element
  6. Fire Elements drop removed from Chaos Arena 2/3/4/5/6, Pontus Ferrum, Porta Inferno, Arcane Trace, Nostalgia Forrest, Senillinea
  7. Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight boss will drop now Water, Earth, Wind and Fire Elements
DP-LE-SHOP.png LE-NSHOp.png vCoin Shop.png WEXP-SHOP-WITH-ELEMENTS.png

Changes regarding the Redeem System
  1. Redeem Coins will not drop from normal maps anymore
  2. You can farm Redeem coins in any dungeon from mobs
  3. The Redeem Coins drop rates are subject to change in future updates if needed
  4. The Redeem Costs are also subject to change in future updates if needed
  5. Adjusted the Redeem Coin drop of UMD-02 Upgrade Cornus

Changes regarding the Professional Craft System
  1. C.A License can be sold to NPC now
  2. Professional Craft system will contain now only the first 5 levels
    1. Licensing Craft, here you will craft the category C.A Licenses
    2. Extreme Zwei Frame
    3. Extreme Eins Frame
    4. Palladium
    5. Equilibrium
  3. We decided to drop the "grind" crafting system since it was to hard. This means you wont need a previous crafted item to craft a body part or a weapon. This also means that when you get to craft level 2 you can craft any item from the list you want. You don't need to go through the whole crafting list from first to last item.
  4. Standard Professional Crafting was removed, you can craft directly the Extreme items
  5. Costs to craft the items was adjusted, to some we adjusted the Honor requirement to some we adjusted more (including the Lightning Elements)
  6. Craft Tokens were added, this tokens will be used as a craft item but each craft level will require your token to be update a to certain + value. The Craft Tokens can be acquired from Craft Merchant Chloe in Port Lux. When you buy a Craft Token it is sealed and to unseal it you will need the following items for each type:
    1. Craft Token (Zwei Frame)
      • Extreme Core (Zwei Frame) x5
      • Perfect Core (Highest) x1
    2. Craft Token (Eins Frame)
      • Extreme Core (Eins Frame) x5
      • Perfect Core (Highest) x2
    3. Craft Token (Palladium)
      • Lightning Element x1
      • Perfect Core (Unique) x1
    4. Craft Token (Equilibrium)
      • Lightning Element x1
      • Perfect Core (Unique) x1
Chloe-NPC.pngcraft1.png craft2.png

Changes regarding the Extreme Core Pockets
  1. Extreme Core Pockets that are sold at Craft Merchant Chloe will be account bound. The resulted item after opening the pocket will be account bound also.
  2. Extreme Core Pockets will not be crafted anymore. You will buy them but you will need 2 item types to open each pocket:
    1. Extreme Core Pocket (Zwei Frame)
      • Lightning Element x1
      • Perfect Core (Highest) x1
    2. Extreme Core Pocket (Eins Frame)
      • Lightning Element x1
      • Perfect Core (Highest) x2
  3. Baldus will drop Extreme Core (Zwei Frame) and Extreme Core (Eins Frame) instead of dropping Extreme Core Pockets. The are not account bound.

Changes regarding the map mobs
  1. Increased and balanced the EXP reward for the following mobs
    1. Enthiud from Senillinea
    2. Giant Wolf Leader from Senillinea
    3. Lesser Panda King from Senillinea
    4. Meer King from Senillinea
    5. Ancient Dragon from Nostalgia Forest
    6. Arcane Golem of Rage from Arcane Trace
  2. Cleared the area arround the following mobs in order to make its hunting easier
    1. Giant Wolf Leader from Senillinea
    2. Lesser Panda King from Senillinea
Gian Wolf leader.png Lesser Panda King.png

Changes regarding the Premium Membership

Considering this is a play to win server we have decided to make the Gold - Premium Membership worth of buying. In the end who buys the service is having a faster game progress but he also supports the server development and monthly costs. The Gold - Premium Memberships bonuses were adjusted.
The prices were adjust to a reasonable value for all 4 types of periods.
The Free - Premium Membership will give basically the ability to use the warps, all inventories and the warehouse + some benefits regarding the Auction house.
You can check the benefits from both membership types and the prices here.
The changes will not affect the accounts that already have the Gold - Mebership, in cause you have already an active subscription it will be updated to the new value.

Last edited:
Update is scheduled for 15:20 Server Time.

No it wont this is Armor/Weapons
and if it is not stated in update post there is no reason to wory :)

be patient we are working on it it will be fixed soon

Game client won't work after the patch, i even rescan the game. Any help?

Doesnt work after few scans and even restarted my pc. The number of times the launcher was opened can be seen on tskmgr running but nothing happens.

same here, tried to rescan many times but still not working :(

any update? my client is still not working pls help...

okay, about you guys who still cannot enter the game.
Assuming that you did already what you could. restarting pc and scanning.
do this.
go to the cabal folder.
delete mtp.dll and mtd.dll
open launcher then scan. it should let you in.
gl ;)

Fixed the prob by reinstalling . Thanks :)

okay, about you guys who still cannot enter the game.
Assuming that you did already what you could. restarting pc and scanning.
do this.
go to the cabal folder.
delete mtp.dll and mtd.dll
open launcher then scan. it should let you in.
gl ;)

Worked, Thanks :)

a little bit late you guys decided that a private server is not meant to be this "hardcore". You paid the price with your players and popularity sadly... I guess the game is dead.

Nice update!

a little bit late you guys decided that a private server is not meant to be this "hardcore". You paid the price with your players and popularity sadly... I guess the game is dead.
Dont confuse us with other servers, while we are going on the 4th year I personally know 4 other servers that closed and opened under a new name. It all about how you, the players, decide to help into re-populating it again ;)

Dont confuse us with other servers, while we are going on the 4th year I personally know 4 other servers that closed and opened under a new name. It all about how you, the players, decide to help into re-populating it again ;)

bro,, emhh something missing here... where chest boss:whew: . Giant Wolf Leader from Senillinea

CC1

Attachments

• Cabal(180708-0349-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(180708-0349-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 66

I havent played in a while other servers. Is the only server played in the last year. But we cannot do much to repopulate the server, is your job ^ ^, we just want to play (or wanted to play),
I think having only few players (I think I saw 5 in BI CH1 last time I connected), without any shout activity...I can say is close to dying, doesnt matter that was opened for 4 years, good things from you is a reliable server but thats kinda it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner