Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 07-July-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent played in a while other servers. Is the only server played in the last year. But we cannot do much to repopulate the server, is your job ^ ^, we just want to play (or wanted to play),
I think having only few players (I think I saw 5 in BI CH1 last time I connected), without any shout activity...I can say is close to dying, doesnt matter that was opened for 4 years, good things from you is a reliable server but thats kinda it.

Read between the lines..
CY doesnt even said that you.. repopulate our server
Save ur sarcasm later...

Its funny to think that you maybe thought that all players has the same Time zones :)

Exactly. If You went online in the evening of our GMT+1 Europe time zone no wonder u see lack of ppl, when 90% of the ppl are from Asia/America. Today for example at 2 pm GMT+1 time i saw a lot of ppl and spamming in shout, even it's just Monday, not weekend.

Seni bosses don't drop their boxes anymore?

Whatever. I played a lot this game and I made my ideea about it.
I played even when it was 4 AM my time. or 1am or 5 PM or 12 PM and same thing.. Not enough players...
My expectations are not 30 players for a server.
That was my oppinion, I was not sarcastic in my post and for sure didnt say anything funny.
I am kinda sad cuz I invested my time and some money in a game that was promising at the start but got really on the wrong path later on.
All I had to say, I wish you the best with the server and I really hope I will have a reason sooner or later to rejoin.
Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner