Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 10-April-2017 The 5 Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
On this update we are replacing the Basic, Rare and Unique Elements we all had until now.
Please read the details with attention so you understand completely the new chemistry of this system.

Before we start here is the main change:
  • The Basic Element will become Fire Element
  • The Rare Element will become Wind Element
  • The Unique Element will become Soul Element
The Soul Element will be acquirable from now only from Temporary Crafting system. You can get the Craft Formular from NPC Chloe.

You can acquire each of the elements from the eCoins Shop and vCoins shop also but also each element can be also acquired from a specific method inside the game.

FIRE ELEMENT CUBE:
NShop = 1/5 Pieces for 5/25 eCoins
vCoin = 1/5 Pieces for 20/100 vCoins
-----------------------------------------------------------
Daily Quest - 4 Pieces / Character (character bound to prevent abuse of the system)
Dungeons
Chaos Arena 2 - Legacy Chest - 1,2,3,4 or 5 Pieces
- Normal Drop - 1 Piece
Chaos Arena 3 - Legacy Chest - 1,2,3,4 or 5 Pieces
- Normal Drop - 1 Piece
Chaos Arena 4 - Legacy Chest - 1,2,3,4 or 5 Pieces
- Normal Drop - 1 Piece
Chaos Arena 5 - Legacy Chest - 2,3,4 or 5 Pieces
- Normal Drop - 2 Pieces
Chaos Arena 6 - Legacy Chest - 2,3,4 or 5 Pieces
- Normal Drop - 2 or 3 Pieces
Maps
  • Pontus Ferrum - Legacy Chest - 1 or 2 Pieces
  • Porta Inferno - Legacy Chest - 1 or 2 Pieces
  • Arcane Trace - Legacy Chest - 1 or 2 Pieces
  • Nostalgia F. - Legacy Chest - 1 or 2 Pieces
  • Senillinea - Legacy Chest - 1 or 2 Pieces

#########################################################################

WIND ELEMENT CUBE:
Daily Quest - 2 Pieces / Character (character bound to prevent abuse of the system)
Dungeons
  • Abandoned City Dng. - 1 Piece (They can drop only from Legendary Box and Legacy Chest and very rare from Treasure Chest)
  • EOD3 - 1 Piece (Can drop from Tempus)
  • Frozen Colloseum - 1 Piece (Can drop from Legendary Box)
  • Maquinas Outpost - 1 Piece (Can drom from Legacy and Legendary Box)
  • Chaos Infinity - 1 Piece (Legacy and Legendary Box 1 piece)
Maps
  • Pontus Ferrum - 1 Piece (Can Drop from Legendary Box)
  • Porta Inferno - 1 Piece (Can Drop from Legendary Box)
  • Arcane Trace - 1 Piece (Can Drop from Legendary Box)
  • Nostalgia F. - 1 Piece (Can Drop from Legendary Box)
  • Senillinea - 1 Piece (Can Drop from Legendary Box)

EARTH ELEMENT CUBE:
DP Exchange NPC Peticia - 1 Piece for 10 DP
Loot Box - Bronze = 1~2 Pieces/ another 1 Piece can be extra
Loot Box - Silver = 1~3 Pieces/ another 1 Piece can be extra
Loot Box - Gold = 1~3 Pieces/ another 1 Piece can be extra
Loot Box - Platinum = 1~4 Pieces/ another 1 Piece can be extra
Loot Box - Diamond = 2~5 Pieces/ another 1 Piece can be extra
Boss Raid - 50 Pieces from Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight

WATER ELEMENT CUBE:
Mission War Cube(High) - 1~5 Pieces
Boss Raid - 50 Pieces from Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight
Wexp Shop - 1/5 for 30/150 Wexp

• 5 Wind Element Cube
  • 5 Earth Element Cube
  • 5 Water Element Cube
Crafting 5~7 Soul Element Cube
  • 25 Fire Element Cube
  • 25 Wind Element Cube
  • 25 Earth Element Cube
  • 25 Water Element Cube
Crafting 10~12 Soul Element Cube
  • 50 Fire Element Cube
  • 50 Wind Element Cube
  • 50 Earth Element Cube
  • 50 Water Element Cube
Loot Box - Bronze = 1 can be extra
Loot Box - Silver = 1 can be extra
Loot Box - Gold = 1 can be extra
Loot Box - Platinum = 1 can be extra
Loot Box - Diamond = 1 can be extra

cubes.pngChloe.png

Now the Soul Element (old unique) crafting will be more flexible. Why? Let me give you an example.
Lets say we have a player who likes to Redeem but does not like to go to Mission War, now he can focus on redeeming and get the the Water Elements with vCoins or eCoins or from the Boss Raid. The old system was a bit "hard coded" meaning that to get Unique Elements you either had to play a lot of Mission War to get WEXP or vote a lot for vCoins or buy them with eCoins, now it is more flexible since we don't sell the final product anymore (Soul Element). No mater that you are a donator or not the Soul Element have to crafted using the 4 sub materials.

Now lets talk about the things that changed regarding the craft chances of getting more Soul Elements or failing to craft. To motivate users to upgrade their basic craft level we adjusted the Soul Element crating accordingly.
craftchance.png

As you can see in the picture above the higher your Basic Craft Level will be less chance to fail the craft will be also and beside that you will also have a chance to get 2 or 3 Elements instead of 1.

Mission War Cube was update to give now Water Element Cube when its open.
Also the description of the Cube will give all the needed details.
missionwarcube.png

Other changes and improvements were also done and among there are this:
  • Adjusted a bit the Force Shielder class. The class was to over powered.
  • Extract potions from NShop had the price reduced to 10 eCoins from 50 eCoins
  • Moved the vCoin Shop and Orb/Cry Costumes in Bloody Ice to make the more accessible.
  • Removed the WEXP Shop II and III and moved the WXEP Shop to Desert Scream.(In the next updates the items sold in it will be changed also and we will have a surprise)
  • Boss Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight will drop Water and Earth Element Cubes only (no more redeem coins) and will drop 100 pieces in total
  • Every loot box you will get from Redeem system will have a rare chance to give you an Soul Element Cube
  • Fixed some display text on Formula Cards No....
loot.png Cabal(170409-1818-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(170409-1817-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg Cabal(170409-1817-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg2017-04-09 17_23_45-CABAL.png 2017-04-09 17_24_10-CABAL.png

Last edited:
Dream Admins that hard to farm it waht are you do
Please read the post and check better all they ways you can get the 4 Elements to craft the Soul Element, we are offering now a lot more ways to get them.

:( water element will be big nono for me as i never go tg so no war cube, no wexp. And i never go boss raid.

:( water element will be big nono for me as i never go tg so no war cube, no wexp. And i never go boss raid.
You can then get it with vCoin or eCoin. Like I said the system is very flexible.

So if I have 50 uniques I will get 50 soul elements after update?

*And price of palladium items stays for 40 elements?

Ty, now I read it again and understood everything, sorry for dumb quesitons :h:

Oh boy .. dat water/earth elements,like seriously ?
earth : 500 dp and/or ~25/50 redeems to get enough for a try with 10-12 souls ? =))
water : ~5 wars (assuming you spend your wexp as well) always for a single 10-12 try ...
Yea now you'll say you can use vp but those are quite limited and now instead of 2 materials you need 4 lol it isn't more flexible it's just more twisted :|
and why should people be forced to upgrade their basic craft ? prolly ~70% of players couldn't care less about crafting and now they'll have to spend time on that as well (because ye let's not forget that after going all out gaining 200 elements to craft your 10-12 souls you may end up failing the craft (tiny chance is still a chance) just epic xD

edit : before you go all about about negative feedback bla bla bla i appreciate you finally realized the current system is a no go still doubt you're improving it with this meh

Last edited:
I think we haven't got 1 single update in which you did not complain, we did this twist because a lot of players were abusing even the daily quest to get the elements. We did this so donators will not be forced to buy Unique Elements in the case they had already basic but did not had rare, we did this update to make the game style more challenging and entertaining.
Things change, if you cant handle a changed I really don't know what to say.

How to get a "Soul Element" in my point of view

DONATOR WAY
-> 1 Soul element = 100 EC

FREE PLAYER WAY
-> 1 Soul element = 400 VC (Roughly 5.71 days to collect if not lazy)

-> 1 Soul element
  • Fire (20 VC + DQ) - Easy B3F run and few VC
  • Wind (60 VC + DQ) - Nope.. Basically hardest element to farm unless you will spend your VC of the day.
  • Earth (50 DP) - Easy ... DQ + few random runs :)
  • Water (150 Wexp) - 1 ~ 2 wars = Easy
------------------------------------------
It might be "Flexible" but what I wrote above might be the most common and easy way that will be done by most players once this update will be implemented. I like the innovation of the team and eagerness to improve "gameplay" & "entertainment". But this is a nightmare to new comers/newbies.. imagine you started playing the game and you saw an invisible banner like "You might get an end-game armor every 40 days but if you spend more of your time you might get it in 10 to 20 days! ". A fresh player is extremely lucky to get 1 soul elements a day (considering the ability to farm) or worst.. 6% chance to waste his/her whole day farming which is sad and heart breaking experience that will lead the player to quit.

I apologize if it sound rude, this is just my opinion in the coming update. It is getting obvious that you want things harder and harder in the recent updates. I'm glad i'm done with my FA. But hey i did not come empty handed. I hope you can reconsider the following :
  • Make it at least 1 Soul Element per day
  • Regarding to those people who abuse this DQ.. the best solution is making the DQ reward Char bind.. while the farmable Elements to be Acc Bind.
  • In my opinion.. Currently the server does not need this kind of flexibility (and I believe no one ask for it) all we need is a good and stable system that will attract new players.
Anyway have a good day, I really appreciate the Team's hard work.
(Took me few min with this feedback =)) )

Thank you

Again this theory about new comers, explain to me what game mechanics has it easy for beginners?
When you start something later then others to it is completely normal to catch up slower ;)
And the elements are not made for beginners, beginners cant come and jump directly to Palladium and Tempus ring and other end game elements.

There are some stages though which every player should go so excuse me now for saying this but your statement if full of unsustainable arguments.

Last edited:
okay thats it. earlier today there was an event only for old/geared players, and now this..
legit newbie killer.

The update is scheduled for 10-April-2017 11:00 AM Server Time
GM is that mean if we have basic elements and rare we can recive new elements in an exchange for that old elements.??..plss reps..

okay thats it. earlier today there was an event only for old/geared players, and now this..
legit newbie killer.

Unrelated....

All events are done in a way that Everyone has equal chances..

You can also create a thread which you can prove how the events become biased to old/ end gear players..

GM is that mean if we have basic elements and rare we can recive new elements in an exchange for that old elements.??..plss reps..
yep what you have now let's say 50 pieces of unique pieces it will be 50 soul element on the next update

Last edited:
legit newbie killer.
I think some of you find it easy just to say this is newbie killer when something becomes challenging, but we are going to change this aspect of the game so we make a clear difference for the updates that will affect the end game items and beginning items.
Now I understand what is the problem here, a lot of you don't realize that Elements, Tempus Ring crafting, Palladium crafting and other custom stuff we added were NEVER EVER EVER pointed towards new players.

But I will find a way to resolve this not depending on Character Level or Class Rank since we start with 180 and 20.

And I have 1 more favor to ask, why don't we let the newbies, as you call them, play and work like all the current old players did for their gear? I am very sure they are capable of doing it.

So in case you have something constructive to reply please restrain your self from doing it or I will start to delete posts and give warnings.

Thank you!

Anyway.. we will see feedbacks after update.. Hopefully everything will go the way you see it..

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner