Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 10-April-2017 The 5 Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want to add 1 more thing for all of you who loves to see the empty half of the glass, if we would have done the updates after the players desires OGN would have not been still open.

Understand once and for all we are offering a long term play style and like I said about this new Soul Elements system I will also make it clear in the next updates that the Items that can be crafted with them are not dedicated to new players, there are some stages of the game from which each player has to go through first.

Until a new players gets to the point where he needs elements he should focus mainly on the Professional craft and created the best set for him ;)

And newbie killer is official cabal, it takes ages to get to Green Osmium so stop this, grow a pair of balls and play for fun ;)

i look it and only want to quit now.
i believe someone also like.
This World play game for fun, it is not play game for tired.

So many updates.. But sad for both Old and New Players DQ Rewards are now char bind ^^

I would Suggest better not make the DQ Rewards Char bind and put it back to account bind.
Regarding DQ Abuse u can set a days before a character can be delete after it was created 7days or a week will do in that way u can help newbies and at the same time preventing DQ abuses. And if its possible to put some info INGAME on elements to where to get it just like u did with the Awakened weapons u put what type of weapon it was to make ur server user friendly for both new and old players. Just suggesting. But still Goodluck for all your future updates ^^

So many updates.. But sad for both Old and New Players DQ Rewards are now char bind ^^

I would Suggest better not make the DQ Rewards Char bind and put it back to account bind.
Regarding DQ Abuse u can set a days before a character can be delete after it was created 7days or a week will do in that way u can help newbies and at the same time preventing DQ abuses. And if its possible to put some info INGAME on elements to where to get it just like u did with the Awakened weapons u put what type of weapon it was to make ur server user friendly for both new and old players. Just suggesting. But still Goodluck for all your future updates ^^

The only char bind items are from Daily quests :) nothing else :)

i look it and only want to quit now.
i believe someone also like.
This World play game for fun, it is not play game for tired.

Oh shit, it is nice idea when my friend tell me know, @@ my bad @@.

And I want to add 1 more thing for all of you who loves to see the empty half of the glass, if we would have done the updates after the players desires OGN would have not been still open.

Understand once and for all we are offering a long term play style and like I said about this new Soul Elements system I will also make it clear in the next updates that the Items that can be crafted with them are not dedicated to new players, there are some stages of the game from which each player has to go through first.

Until a new players gets to the point where he needs elements he should focus mainly on the Professional craft and created the best set for him ;)

And newbie killer is official cabal, it takes ages to get to Green Osmium so stop this, grow a pair of balls and play for fun ;)

dear sir gm Cykros have you tried farming materials for professional craft?

dear sir gm Cykros have you tried farming materials for professional craft?
Dear sir player have you made a suggestion about improving the drop rates and of what materials needed to craft? :)

IN MY OPINION the change in elements its rly rly bad.... its just too hard to farm it..... did like 20 x b3f and no wind element and you need 5x to craft souls....
for me old system was okay but just do somthing with dungs like aft2 ft2 mo bcs are just useless.... i have no suggestion what to add there just dont know.....
but as i said IN MY OPIONION and all my guild mates the new system with elements is just shiity
btw
i dont want fight or somthing cyrus just saying and you will do somthing or just nothing
thats all

this is part of the way to make our server
long term.......
patience is a virtue ^_^

IN MY OPINION the change in elements its rly rly bad.... its just too hard to farm it..... did like 20 x b3f and no wind element and you need 5x to craft souls....
for me old system was okay but just do somthing with dungs like aft2 ft2 mo bcs are just useless.... i have no suggestion what to add there just dont know.....
but as i said IN MY OPIONION and all my guild mates the new system with elements is just shiity
btw
i dont want fight or somthing cyrus just saying and you will do somthing or just nothing
thats all
I cannot confirm anything for you about this, but all i can say is wait patiently for us to update the server in a proper way as they might be using an scheduled to-do list which i don't know myself.

And no, this does not mean it won't happen as there is always still an chance for it, once again wait patiently for the updates.

The feedback is appreciated, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner