Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 18.04.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
In this update we gathered all the feedback from you, players, and we have come up to this:
Numerous changes were done in order to bring a new and fresh perspective to the game:

Lightning Element property changed from Account Bound to trade-able because:
  • We wish for our players to have numerous ways of achieving end-gear items and trading the Lightning Elements will provide a new way to aquire these items, without having to become a crafter.
  • The fact that the Lightning Elements will no longer be account bound will also have an inpact on the market and gameplay therefore adjustments were made in the required Lightning Elements of the Professional Crafting Equilibrium Class.
  • The Ligthing Element Formula Card Craft will not give bonus anymore depending on your basic craft level.
Lightning Element.png

Changes in the WExp Shop items:
  • Added Outrageous Dual Craft Earrings of Defense+7
  • Added Outrageous Dual Craft Earrings Vampiric+9
  • Added Blessing Bead - Craft EXP (100%)
Defensive Earring 2.png Defensive Earring.png Vampiric Earring.png Aop8.png BoF.png BoS.png

Entry fee (temporary) for Tierra Gloriossa Map will be of 500,000 / 750,000 / 1,000,000 alz depending on Character's Level.

Created New NPC Shops in Bloody Ice, that will allow players to purchase Formula Cards with WExp currency for Equilibrium Perfect Craft Items. Craft results from Formula Cards (WEXP) , will be 3xPerfect Options, non-slot and tradeable, same as Professional crafting result.
Shop.png Equilibrium Armor Req.png Equilibrium 1-Handed Weapon.png Equilibrium 2-Handed Weapon.png

Updated the Mission War WEXP Limit. For every 5 Personal Score above the 30 minimum cap you will recieve 1 point of WEXP Bonus. The higher Personal Score you achieve the more WEXP Bonus you recieve.
TG Report.png

Added Potion of Courage so WExp may be trade-able.
Potion of Courage.png

Mission War AFK Timer set to 5 minutes.

Changes Related to drop and alz:
  • General drop increased to 2 items.
  • Dungeon chest will drop between 2 and 4 items exceptions will be chaos arena and some regular map chests from bosses wich will drop more items as described bellow:
    • All chests from Senillinea will drop between 2 - 4 items.
    • The Legendary box from Senillinea bosses will drop between 14 - 20 items.
    • All chests from Nostalgia Forest will drop between 2 - 4 items.
    • The Aincent Dragon from Nostalgia Forest will drop between 14 - 20 items.
    • All chests from Arcane Trance will drop between 2 - 4 items.
    • Arcane Golem of Rage from Arcane Trance will drop between 14 - 20 items.
    • All chests from Porta Inferno will drop between 2 - 4 items.
    • All chests from Pontus Ferrum will drop between 2 - 4 items.
    • Boss from Lakeside - Berderk Faello - will drop between 10 and 20 items.
    • Bosses from Forgotten Ruin - Virulent Cauda, Ancient Cockatrice, Distichous Mongrel, Monakus Karion- will drop between 10 and 20 items.
    • Bosses from Fort Ruina - Excavator-alpha - will drop between 4-6 items.
    • Bosses from Fort Ruina - Mechaz, Alasha, Phuatous - will drop between 2-4 items.
    • Bosses from Port Lux - Dark Medeek, Red Stone Golem, Black Hound, Crag King Crab, Phantom Fera - will drop between 2-4 items.
    • Bosses from Green Despair - Golden Toad, Momento, Spamaton, Treiple, Troglo King, Poki Triple - will drop between 2-4 items.
    • Bosses from Desert Scream - Black Snake, Garlelia, Licoreking, Bugreil, Entros, Comoarchite, Teer Triple, Fox Major - will drop between 2-4 items.
    • Bosses from Bloody Ice - Nippertrica, Alphabisco, Cold Triple, Devil Lynxhorn, Kailth, Babimadon, Mega Hound, Etoku, Pelcost - will drop between 2-4 items.
  • Now that we have minimum 2 drops from each mob, we adjusted the item drop rate taking in consideration the alz drop also and we managed to create a better ballance between item-alz drop, meaning that farming alz will be easyer.
Added Air and Holy Dice to vCoin and DP Shop.

Disabled the online time eCoins Reward in order to preserve their value. This option will be active only during Special Events.

Update is scheduled for 18-Apr-2018 09:30 Server Time.

Last edited:
Let the war begin! Happy Gaming ;)

Last edited:
I
Added Potion of Courage so WExp may be trade-able.
View attachment 5458

nice nice

SUGGESTION
drop **Potion of Courage when take n retake tower / Guardians
mybe 1@2 potion per tower / Guardians ...

it can add some spice in war ? or give more option hunt potion

**compared server lasttime i play they drop potion of luck.. means player can enjoy nation war + alz loot ....killing n retake not boring part

Equilibeium formula is :h: no need to look for 8%s amp in war to get a set hehe. Looking forward in having equi set soon ^^ thanks for the update :cool::D:rofl:

Good day Potion of Courage will not be like that it will be available in WEXP shop .
Its another way to to trade WEXP :)

Great update!! I have 2 questions.

1.How can i get Potion of Courage ?
2.Can we unbind these new character bind Accessories by web enchant system ?

Last edited:
It is available in WEXP shop

POTION OF Courage will be the means of trading WEXP.. not the otherway around ok.
Thanks.
How about question 2? And Now war's Calculation method of PvP damage has been changed from last week?
My 340amp WA's BM3 only hit 70 damage to bm1 FB. Plz check it before this update. (if you can)

Thanks.
How about question 2? And Now war's Calculation method of PvP damage has been changed from last week?
My 340amp WA's BM3 only hit 70 damage to bm1 FB. Plz check it before this update. (if you can)

It will be available for enchantment

For the war defense multiplier.
If we dont receive feedback from players
We will think that it is good

For the feedback please create a thread about it. (Not here)

This thread is supposed to be for this update only

Hello about the damage, there will be a quick fix before the update. If it's not updated, it will be update after this patch.

Wow, i'm really surprised of this nice changes :) It will make pretty nice gameplay and finally TG alive, thank you for this.

The TG Multiplayer Defense has been lowered, it should be ok now. Next time please create a thread about things like these.

It will be available for enchantment

For the war defense multiplier.
If we dont receive feedback from players
We will think that it is good

For the feedback please create a thread about it. (Not here)

This thread is supposed to be for this update only
The TG Multiplayer Defense has been lowered, it should be ok now. Next time please create a thread about things like these.
Hello about the damage, there will be a quick fix before the update. If it's not updated, it will be update after this patch.

Thanks guys.
If it happen next, i'll try to create a thread.

I must say the def bug still exist at war, some FB's and WA's were unkillable. It was not only my opinion, many strong people from my nation couldn't hit them more than 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner