Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 18.04.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say the def bug still exist at war, some FB's and WA's were unkillable. It was not only my opinion, many strong people from my nation couldn't hit them more than 15
We know, we have the mission war defense multiplier tweaked every war.
Lets see how the war from 7:00 PM will be.

The wexp items will be on shop permanent? Or is just cuz of event and they will be removed from wexp reward shop?

Hello Tudos, it will be permanent or I would say the wexp shop has been improved :D.

Share the update post among your friends, invite them to the server ;)
That is how you show your appreciation.
Thank you!
Done as always ^_^
Nice update..

Changes Related to drop and alz:
  • General drop increased to 2 items.
  • Dungeon chest will drop between 2 and 4 items exceptions will be chaos arena and some regular map chests from bosses wich will drop more items as described bellow:

i did today 20 ft1 2 times happened that Nesbite chest droped 0 items

Mission War PvP Ballanced!
Guardians (
S) (M) (L) damage reduced.
Latest ver war (4/20 18:00~19:00) too much damage.FA bm2 and WIZ are OP.
Atm, WA and FS are meaningless.

by beta tester wa.

Latest ver war (4/20 18:00~19:00) too much damage.FA bm2 and WIZ are OP.
Atm, WA and FS are meaningless.

by beta tester wa.

1.what set you have?
2.what lv are you?
3.do you have resist items?.
4.what is yours DEF?
5.what class are you playing?
6.how much dmg you receive when you are in bm3 from other player?

if you wana help or give feedback provide some data pls

btw i play wi and i rlyyyyyyyy have hard time at war, barely kill anyone,and all time dying :D
depends on equipment and resist

1.what set you have?
2.what lv are you?
3.do you have resist items?.
4.what is yours DEF?
5.what class are you playing?
6.how much dmg you receive when you are in bm3 from other player?

if you wana help or give feedback provide some data pls

btw i play wi and i rlyyyyyyyy have hard time at war, barely kill anyone,and all time dying :D
depends on equipment and resist

ok ok

1.All equi full amp +15 with EOF and ssa pet.
2.WA Lv200 ,HR20 with PvP blended and normal runes
3.full rsa crysis +15 and AOR+5
4.over 5.2K
5.6k~8K by bm3 wiz / 2~3K by bm2 FA (maybe, i dead in 10 sec )

I have FS (same set as my WA).The reason why i said "WA and FS".

enough?

yes ty
dont mind me or judge me just need some details

i have 4200 def rw3 and i survive more than 10 sec as wi and i dont have aor5

you should wear EOG with resist skill amp
hr title belt of guardian defensive earring
and PET full resist crit rate

i dno how much crit rate resit you have in total but seems like they crit a lot on you

The curent MW multiply values are final.
I personaly tested with Cykros WA vs WI and FA (among others) with full Equilibreium sets, all is ok (5-8 hits of BM3 until death).
I may sugest other set builds, other then all ASA, since the RSA bonus from set effects was removed for some time now.
The only upcoming changes of MW will be the increase atributes of the Force Towers and Guardians HP also we will make only 2 TG (instead of 3) category based on the player's level.

Last edited:
In the next war, I will test a fully resisting gear set (HR 20 title, EOG with rsa in slot, rsa pet).
I think that WA and FS will not block FA and WIZ with BM3 if ASA will be more increased. And my additional proposal is to make war time 30 minutes with reducing the HP of Force Towers and Guardian. 1H is based on 50vs50 of the official server and it is not suitable for war of this server.

Last edited:
If we make it 30min ppl wont be happy because they wont be able to get a big personal score in order to achieve a good wexp reward.

In the next war, I will test a fully resisting gear set (HR 20 title, EOG with rsa in slot, rsa pet).
I think that WA and FS will not block FA and WIZ with BM3 if ASA will be more increased. And my additional proposal is to make war time 30 minutes with reducing the HP of Force Towers and Guardian. 1H is based on 50vs50 of the official server and it is not suitable for war of this server.

I dunno where you can find an RSA pet its not possible

I dunno where you can find an RSA pet its not possible
It was my misstaken.RCR is correct. And the test result is that WA and FS are not necessary class anymore.
Now, they are like a "Moving Training Dummies" (M.T.D is breaking in a sec, and no drop item) for FA WIZ.
Because WA and FS can only too much low dps with BM3 to kill FA,WIZ and FB.There is too big difference of dps between WA / FS and WIZ / FA than difference of toughness.

If we make it 30 min ppl wont be happy because they won't be able to get a big personal score in order to achieve a good wexp reward.
It can be solved by changing method of score calculation. Let's try !!

(゚з゚)

It was my misstaken.RCR is correct. And the test result is that WA and FS are not necessary class anymore.
Now, they are like a "Moving Training Dummies" (M.T.D is breaking in a sec, and no drop item) for FA WIZ.
Because WA and FS can only too much low dps with BM3 to kill FA,WIZ and FB.There is too big difference of dps between WA / FS and WIZ / FA than difference of toughness.

It can be solved by changing method of score calculation. Let's try !!

(゚з゚)

im a pro WI and i dunno why you can say that WA doesnt have damage..
i 1v1 a WA yesterday at 2-3PM server time war..
and im in full resist yet he deals 3.7k Damage in BM2.
WA is strong but if you dont know how to use it and take advantage of the Damage.. for sure it will be useless..
i guess that WA is Frusciante.. and i just have to take advantage of the Range Difference..

Well if you talk about FS, MsPander is doing good. No problem with it. WA ofcourse can't do solo, you need a teamplay with Fa or Fb so you can tank for them while they do dmg, or using party buff. I dunno why you say not use, if you stay in your wave, you could probly change the game by give party buff to wave. Guardian will be killed easily. It's all about how you play the class.

Ya I agree with ExCaliose , wa already tank, if you expect wa can deal high damage per sec like a Wi or Fa then thats not normal. With my set I hit wa 2 k. Like I said, playstyle is the key.

im a pro WI and i dunno why you can say that WA doesnt have damage..
i 1v1 a WA yesterday at 2-3PM server time war..
and im in full resist yet he deals 3.7k Damage in BM2.
WA is strong but if you dont know how to use it and take advantage of the Damage.. for sure it will be useless..
i guess that WA is Frusciante.. and i just have to take advantage of the Range Difference..
Ok, plz tell me how to kill bm3 pro wiz by WA's "only" a 3.7k damage.Before i got 1 hit to WIZ/FA with bm3,I was attacked 3~4 hits and have to run away or die.
Why TANK have to run away even if 1 on 1 ? It is not a TANK.

Melee class if 1 by 1 with a WI without fb, you will easily outplayed by a WI by range and mobility advantage. It's call mechanics. That's why I said, stay with wave. See the difference. Wa already the best class for PVP (standing PVP). When it comes to war, skill is what you need.

One more thing, WA is tank but a range class could easily turn into full damage set and outplay you. That's why u been hit hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner