Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 18.04.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggest crap update ever^^ 5v5 tg and i get raped 1/22 oh yea makes much fun when all the overpowered guys hunt you whole time and hit you 2-3 times until your dead (pala set)..-.- and now dont tell me use resi stuff and shit xD this will change nothing ..

And yet again its FB dominated server. With free +35 crit rate, its a heaven for CDI.
VS WI/BL, just cast a root debuff = DEATH - no questions ask. ROOT= 100% Dead. Ow and good for BL got Flee buff but when its over, literally BL life is over. VS WA & FS are mobile punching bags, just sit and wait for death. VS FA, 2 root & mf = death.

And yet again its FB dominated server. With free +35 crit rate, its a heaven for CDI.
VS WI/BL, just cast a root debuff = DEATH - no questions ask. ROOT= 100% Dead. Ow and good for BL got Flee buff but when its over, literally BL life is over. VS WA & FS are mobile punching bags, just sit and wait for death. VS FA, 2 root & mf = death.

Why no one remembers that he has a physical attack less than others?
Why forget that in PVE it's garbage.
1 on 1 Yes, his no one should kill. But he is not IMBA. Do not walk alone and use party buffs BL and FA.
And you will not believe it, but BM1 rolls back 5 minutes

Why you want to compare FB with WI? Yes indeed both PK class. But, did you know you like comparing a snake and eagle. Both carnivores but snake is more likely to be eaten. FB is a counter class for WI, it's speechless people keep say fb rule fb this fb that. You try use fb and I challenge you to reach 800 point doing pk or pve in a massive war. FB have low attack and bad class to do push and pve stuff. If you want FB so soft so easy to kill or whatever you dreaming off, so you want FB user just do builder stuff then?

FYI, to all of you I play FB for two years in this server. From this latest update, I can get 800++ point if I do fully pusher which is stupid for a FB player (if they use fb or push instead for pk) and barely can reach 600 point if I go PK.

Meanwhile BL is having fun making 2 k points doing pushing and pvp using their tanky set or full dmg while using intuition buff. Isn't that enough?

For god sake, please LEARN how to use your class before you complain this and that.

Some of them have slow learning/adapting skills Evie . Eaven if we gave them freely 50% amp special created items they will find a reason to complain or invent excuses to compensate their lack of TEAM gameplay. Its in their blood ...
They need a special character wich has not been invented yet. A ranged WA with Blink skills =))

looks like,its about to time to come back :D finaly something good to happend :p

Some of them have slow learning/adapting skills Evie . Eaven if we gave them freely 50% amp special created items they will find a reason to complain or invent excuses to compensate their lack of TEAM gameplay. Its in their blood ...
They need a special character wich has not been invented yet. A ranged WA with Blink skills =))
More like Heavy defense Wizzard with 1 shot ultiamte skill and 1dmg dealth buff for 90000 minutes on all the time....and also a Mythic eqiupment wich is not inverted yet......
or they can just buy a brain,delete online games and go play super mario....(best choice ever) :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner