Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Very Fast Hp-Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request CLOSE
I'll wait Cykros if he wants to see it
TY

we all know that running away to get ur life back is a tactics.. but when this issue comes out.. ur hp-regen is abnormally high.. i remember last tg i face u 1 on 1 and with just a fade a little bit of miss ur life is almost back to full.. dont tell me u can use vital gear when ur still in pk? NO u CANT USE IT..

so join capside and look how much procs have it with same fast hp reg just stupid accuse one player ;)

I know how u play maiTrang.. But this HP reign so spoiled at tg. I don't like it

ricu you know how Maitrang play interessting same like he had a wa in tg? lololol you chould check your infomations before you somebody tell mai use a wa in tg haha *lachflash*funniest story ever haha

Last edited:
That's HP auto heal. Your HP will up and up per sec with amount u have. I dunno HP steal work or not on player.

Acid ALL what you say coz You envy me coz u dont have " it " like me :cool:, COZ U ALWAYS LOSE ME haha :D. I spent a lots of my free times in AC dungeon and I got it with a lucky like win a jackpot.
I still have all power with FULL CHAOS GEAR, but i lost much amp, however, i still have POTION from Latern BOSS + AMP POTION lv4 in NW.
My way is PK so I must survival as high as possible. How u can make my HP down if all your dmg is always MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =))......if u use combo, i'll run away when i got LOW HP......and it makes u MAD =))
MaiTrang can you pls stop flaming this thread
i post this for general discussion how it ruins the game play

i already said "Evasion" and "Resist Crit Rate" is normal

the main problem is how come 6 chaos-geared players attacking you, not missing, while youre in "NO-BM", we saw how fast your HP regens
if we are missing we cant see how your HP regens

so stop over defending yourself and calling us "Envy"
eveybody wants "BALANCE"

chill and relax ,,,

haahahhaha =))=))=))=))=))=))=))
Im not stupid when vs 6 chaos-geared players without BM. Use your brain and think

i remember that 6 proc vs maitrang.. he is on bm2 that time and o cant brag that 95% flee rate of bm3 coz of synergy coz ur on bm2 that time

I say u r a stupid guy Acid
- Let check what effect FA can have when have syn bm3. I come omega first than all you and got it already with Guardian, then I come to you =)) with OP
- Without bm, i just play with you like hit and run for waste your BM :rock:

Where is my Quick move and Evasion lv4 + lv3

LOOK AT MY TITTLE " LEGENDARY NORMAL CRAFTSMAN"

lol i look at ur buff stats noQM stats.. OP evasion then

and you see my EVASION LV3 active ? Dont make me laugh =))

what? ill tell you maitrang. we use that potion + qm that youve been saying.. but we dont have the same effect as you have..

Oh My God, what the heck happend here o.O do you guys think before posting here? I wont comment about this situation but can you stop posting useless stuff, lets w8 official answers.....(darn)

Last edited:
Evasion will break if you got crit DMG :rock:

i think that everyone in here needs to chill a bit, stop being offensive towards eachother, its OBVIOUS that what Acid presented to us in this post is an issue its absolutely breaking the balance in the game and spoiling the fun of TG for a lot of people, im sure that the admins will find a way around it or just all together remove the options we'll see, but keep the attitude friendly dont go around calling eachother stupid and act like little kids theres no room for such immaturity here.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner