Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What do you want in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
As the title says, what do you want to have in the next update?
Give us as much details possible for what you want next to be implemented. We might use your idea / suggestion ;)

u have to add some dungs or add somthing to dungs like ft2 b3f maybe ( afi)
bcs there is nothing to get expect rings but its easy
if u gonna do somthing with tihs no one goona dance in bi

Well I got tons of ideas like improving the the drops on dungeon like Machinas Outpost (MO) Hazardous Valley (Egg / HV). Had an idea for DX Dungeons like getting let say something to exchange for for example for 10 Steamer Crazy core = 1 pchh like that i don't know if you guys get me but just throwing it out there. Also would be a good idea for you guys to put like sigmetal / mithril / limitless on lower dungeons like IC1 / IC2 / AOS1/2 for newbies to farm for Nation war 140 - 159 bracket. Also this probably has been said many times, improve the crafting rate i think on CA license also the discs since its 1x per mob cant really farm disc properly. Also improve the drops on B3F / FT2 / Awakened FT2.

Okay. I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to let us provide our idea. It's great. since this is for everybody.

1. Elements. The idea was great. Guess the only downside of this thing is the way you gain it. I'd say if you could increase the amount of cube we get from daily quest. like 5 per cube.that'd make it perfect. since it's a char bind it would be reasonable for us to craft at least one Soul per day. considering the amount soul we need to make a gear.

2. Dungeon- What about if you guys add all elements from the DP shop so that people can enjoy the dungeon. look for party. wouldn't it be fun farming with people rather than soloing everything. I mean having a party with dungeon would be more exciting.

3. WEXP Shop - I'd say that currently, the Wexp shop is........you know. Sucks. I'm sorry but that's how I see it. What about putting those important scroll( Armor, Weapon and bike scroll ) from the WEXP shop with REASONABLE required wexp. (eg. 1500 Wexp for 1 scroll highest is fine) . putting more stuff that are useful for making gear would be perfect.

4. NWAR- Okay since let's say you added those gear related things on the Wexp.( scroll, elements etc.) people will more likely to go to war very often to farm a required wexp to buy things that would help them create gear. current war system is very boring, only few people participate. also make it like every 3 hours. if you could :)

Guess that's all. These are all idea of how I see people will enjoy this already exciting server. The server is already great. just few adjustment. It'd perfect. Loved the way you guys run this server. never regret putting money on this :)

maybe you can change the waiting times in EOD2 like official server... at present you have to wait nearly 4 or 5 minutes for jumar carbo or andreas schultz ....

it would be very nice if you implement the storage function to pw5 bikes

I would like to suggest to remove the casting time on short buffs or make it instant cast like example in BL Art of fierceness only last for 14 seconds and the casting time is 1.5sec and casting other buffs would also consume the time of other buffs casted. Or extend the amount of time of the buffs so that it would cover up the time consume in casting :D. Just a suggestion though:D

Bullets of vegeance pls return my baby... T.T

First of all hello to everyone and here i go ;

1. Create a decent drop list of dungeons-maps so newbies like me wont run around like headless chickens.
2. Create a newbie guide (i saw few when i started they re ridiculusly old) so people can have a piece of mind when they play cuz they will now what to do or go for next.
3. With my character (donated and got all accecories with ecoin) and full ssa set with relic weapons bm2+aura+intense blade+ssa potion(tg lvl 4 %15 potion) i hit 32-72(72 with crit) to a only aura active FA not even seeing 3. digit on the damage i do. Dont ask why people dont go to tg after seeing this. I get it they re strong etc paladium set bla bla but that only means my defence is low not my attack. Feel free to check my char same name as forum acc and you ll get what i mean its just frusturating to go tg for me from that moment onwards tbh...
4. And about TG again if you just take a look at the characters going to tg are the same classes all the time. FA and a few fb and oh wait MORE FA!!! Where are the bladers-Wizards warriors in tg cuz i ve yet to see a blader other than me and NEVER seen a wa.
5. Please increase the drop rate of Warrior relic wepon piece 1 weapon wants 2 pieces yet everyone trys to buy one yet no one seem to sell or get one from the weekly boss.

i ll write more when i get more ideas. Have a nice day all.

It would be nice to implement the effectors and the gladiator class. Also a certain number of reedems should increase the character stats or give some special prize, like a really good weapon or set.

Yellow :)
I see potential in some of these, very nice :)
But unfortunately, a part of them are impossible, or there are under review, or others are being implemented. Next time you should inform yourselves since the forum is full of it.
I see you want changes but almost none of you specified in big lines what will fit in those modifications, you mainly made a statement than an idea.
We would like to see some suggestions, with some information, not only: "change that".
But since I am here I will gather everything and say what is what :)

1. We will reconstruct a big part of the dungeons, for sure.
2. We can not give rewards after you get a specific achievement in game.
3. We will review the Professional Craft System, but Discs drop easy in CA Infinity now.
4. The Elements System is very flexible but we will see if needs improvements.
5. WEXP shop is under reconstruction, we have nice things prepared but will come along with the proper modifications for the NWAR system also, that is from 4 to 4 hours now.
6. We will see if its possible to modify the timings in EOD2.
7. About PW5 there were some threads and many discussions, not possible to work with it.
8. Every Special Buff was modified and added 2 extra seconds coz of the casting times. We will not modify the time again.
9. The drop list is under implementation as Cykros said these days.
10. Help System is under reconstruction, for the purpose of helping people with information.
11. Relics pieces have equal chance of dropping, its like this since ever.
12. The OP Synergies will not be brought back, people know why.
13. Gladiator is not possible to implement, only with big sacrifices that players will rage about, (not to mention Force Gunner) also any new accessories that are above ep 8 are not possible, we have to work with what equipment slots we have.

Overall, We would like to see suggestions, what exactly to implement, change, not that we have to change something, change with what, got it? Don't exaggerate, OK? :D "Example: Make Zwei Armors to drop in B3F" etc.

Last edited:
If you hard work on craft and alot suggest alot if time on it and alot of soul elements (9) per craft then make it normal lets try farm use you normal char and go farm 80 eins core 2 shape disk up item to 15 and then craft and you say i am lazy :l i have 1100 eins quarz 30 shape and 0 orbs with cdi

Need Awikened Afi and awikened Dx dungeon. Pls delete Soul Elements Restore it uniqe. Only 1 dropp all Maps Rip Nostalgia and Arcana trance pathetic.More people complain about this. More time Bl Instutio 12 sec...

Last edited:
For me, i miss things from original cabal like arcanas, talismans, charms, chaos belts etc... Also effectors, Its good because they are destroyed when failed to upgrade so it takes time to have them stronger. Also penetration + accuracy bonuses. +Extreme upgrade would be perfect

Once again, its NOT POSSIBLE to implement these new stuff that require hard code, like adding extra char slots for accessories, etc ...
Please be more realistic and stick to what we have and you think its not so good :)

Fixes: empty chests for example Frozen Colloseum theres no new drop for the deleted items thats why there drop alz or nothing or only 1 item.
next one Frozen Colloseum : the boss is 1 hit.... its fast but who like winning without fighting.
updates:
- a list with times when a boss spawn in ch3 would be awsome.
- Add the missing Dungeons including : the Weak dungeons (able for all lvls for the archievement hunter), ofc cause o f the same reason u can change the ca again availeable for every lvl with different drops or droprates .
- I know the Stupidity of all Cabal Gamers :p thats why there is only 1 drop, failing dungeons cause of too many quest items yeeey...... rllly ?!?
everyone can stop his fxxxx macro and the possibility of "2 items drop" is possible.
For player who wanne spam dungeons this drop situation at the moment is horrible you need to farm around 20 minutes to get 1 entry i think thats not what we all want
- Most important Point in my opinion is : we are on a private server all is faster ! so it would be nice if u reduce the spawn times in RS,FT1,EOD2
- Mergaheph ring is still a bad thing on every server i played. maybe u can add an option that u only have to do 5 runs an buy the ring for the Golden Merga quest item from "Another way to break the seal"

reduce the skill cooldown of the updated skill with supression and that stuff i mean "energy field WI, Assault BL" and for the other classes too

thx so far

Last edited:
1. Reworking the Redeem Rewards and Requirements.
2. Last chests on dungeons sometimes drop less than 3 items or nothing at all.
3. Drop rate on map. Bring back the x3 item drop per mob. This is private server. Not official. PLEASE
4. Make all elements available on wexp shop exchange
5. Daily B3F quest reward, let us choose which element we want to get as reward. The Soul element cube requires equal quantity of each element anyway.

Last edited:
hmm my idea is online gaining like the code system for dc. every hour at random time there appear code for gcoin(game coin) or vcoin idk :D so there is no afk farmer's :D more active in-game. i know it's simple my english level is not enough to explain very well but simply make online code make gcoin shop make the server more active :D ( more helpful for newbies and maybe high guys( if add some high stuff like sword amp potion etc.) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner