Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What do you want in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm my idea is online gaining like the code system for dc. every hour at random time there appear code for gcoin(game coin) or vcoin idk :D so there is no afk farmer's :D more active in-game. i know it's simple my english level is not enough to explain very well but simply make online code make gcoin shop make the server more active :D ( more helpful for newbies and maybe high guys( if add some high stuff like sword amp potion etc.) )

You mean TPoints right?,its already in the system but it was called vcoins here,the one that you gain by voting and via time you were active in game :)

same as other player..me too player in game...if posibble please put other formula card lvl9 ,like craft uchh/fchh/pchh/other good item....
so ppl have 2 alternative way :
-hunting it
-make it

hopely its posible and +1 for OGN

enable all the titles like slayer of slayers killer of killers or some dg titles like the immortal knight etc

same as other player..me too player in game...if posibble please put other formula card lvl9 ,like craft uchh/fchh/pchh/other good item....
so ppl have 2 alternative way :
-hunting it
-make it

hopely its posible and +1 for OGN

i like the idea, but my suggestion is to craft chaos belt core +1 for fighter, sage and guardian to fully use the chaos core we getting without using soul element. of cause the core crafted must be account bound in order to prevent abuse, and players got motivation to hunt for soul element to craft chaos belt +2 or break for +2 belt core (to sell core or craft +3 belt)

Last edited:
You mean TPoints right?,its already in the system but it was called vcoins here,the one that you gain by voting and via time you were active in game :)

İ didn't knew it sorry for about that ^^

Good day GM I just want to say that this time ingame play is not good like before the updates...see all players decreasing...maybe because hard to get this elements too many requirements not like the old times..only b3f alredy satisfies all..but now too hard to earn that elements....maybe take back the previous one if it could....then the drop rate on x3 item drop on the mobs on map ang on DG posible to take it back..much better that way than drop only alz..we cant farm easly this time...since this is a high rate server maybe thats possible..

Then as we all know that CA 1 2 3 4 5 6..now got an specific lvl to enter..what I want suggest is that the drop rate in all the chest is too low in the Chaos Infinty..how about this..on the first box spicify the items to be drop like example lvl 3 disk the next chest will disk lvl 4 then next chest will be all scroll any kind could be.next is POE and POH next is FChh or uchh or pchh pch..and so on..then last boos will be bikes or eins..specific bike will be rw3 down dont drop pw5 on DG so that they will buy it on site since that is the latest bike..

Also since the drop rate of redeem coins is decreas to a minimum rate in all maps maybe we could increase drop rate on this items on Chaos arena or in tha Chaos infinty maybe..

Get back also the drop rate of entries on maps like the old times now hard earm b3f b1f CA lvl 6..see all selling entries on the auction already OVER PRICING reason for the players to stop playing..maybe take a look at on this..

Here also since their are already low lvl area..dungeon must specified high dungeon and low dungeon..high dungeon will be for high lvl players for example KFC B3F FT2 AFT AC..but low lvl player could enter on this area on party...and for low lvl area dungeon..lik map part ruina station b1f ft and drop items on low lvl irems for low lvl players like mihtril outra or seg which suite for them...just like on officuals..

Best regard to all the staff..you can do better ogn..aja..thanks a lot..

Last edited:
Then as we all know that CA 1 2 3 4 5 6..now got an specific lvl to enter..what I want suggest is that the drop rate in all the chest is too low in the Chaos Infinty..how about this..on the first box spicify the items to be drop like example lvl 3 disk the next chest will disk lvl 4 then next chest will be all scroll any kind could be next is POE and POH next is FChh or uchh or pchh pch..and so on..then last boos will be bikes or eins..specific bike will be rw3 down dont drop pw5 on DG so that they will buy it on site since that is the latest bike...
i think this was already implemented and currently have ingame(key DG's)... and about the drop in mobs i think i will agree if u said that just to make it x2 drop per mobs..., cuz we cant really make the drop back to x3.... cuz there are some issues about the database xD.
i only agree in ur suggestions was the >> Drop rate of Redeem coins and about the PW5....

i think this was already implemented and currently have ingame(key DG's)... and about the drop in mobs i think i will agree if u said that just to make it x2 drop per mobs..., cuz we cant really make the drop back to x3.... cuz there are some issues about the database xD.
i only agree in ur suggestions was the >> Drop rate of Redeem coins and about the PW5....
Yes it could be better that way x2 item drops per mobs rather than alz or nothing at all..thanks..​

I want the old one from egarena to make all the old players comeback because theres no thrill in this game anymore

a more stable server for smoother gameplay is all the update i need

Hello everyone , I would like to add palladium headpiece (BL) craft formular with this option 3xCRI in npc. Thanks .

Last edited:
This tittles was added after ep8,i don't think it was possible.
it is possible sir in other private server they have it btw it not important but it makes some in game goal showing off titles :p

Hello guys. So I've had a few ideas in my mind for quite some time now. Since I started playing again here recently I saw the changes that happen and im both happy and not and i would like to see some things change in the future wich are:
1.- The chests from the map bosses feel lackluster in rewards. I understand the weaker bosses but in bosses like Kimzark/Minisha and higher having stuff like green craft items/alz/no drop at all/ucm/uch/sem/seh etc dropping is discouraging(especialy for minisha with that absurd hp regen) while at the same time have no real rewarding items that drop for even hunting them so in all honesty boss hunting in this server is just something u do out of boredom not for farming purposes. If that changes in the future it will be super neat.
867b6dcb72174fa8ac18b4870576f063.png

(this is what i had in mind with my Minisha/Kimzark complaint... just plain out bad rewards for killing a boss so hard)
2.- Since the last update with the drop per mob changes i've noticed that some chests(mostly the last chests in each dungeon drop eithr no items or 1-3 items randomly or alz only
3.- This one is kinda odd to me... I don't know if that is intentional or not but bosses(not all just the ones with spike attacks) in dungeons MO/EOD3 for example tend to hit spike attacks every attack wich is like... challenging but at the same time retarded.
4.- I understand this is a private server but these 3 slotted items(non extended) are just useless... Sure they are more frequent but having the same item 2slotted + extended than 3 slotted to begin with is way more powerfull so thats my reasoning behind them being useless.
5.- Another thing that might make the game and the economy of the game more itneresting is the reducing of seh/sehh drops to a point where u feel rewarded for dropping them not like its currently not even worth putting them in AH so u just sell them to the NPC's
6.- And the final thing is IDK if its possible here but can u see if u can make the waiting times in EOD2/FT1 in particular shorter?
Those are the main points of interest for me personaly that i would be happy if i see some of them in a future update!
Happy Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner