Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What to expect from the next update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
The next update will bring a lot of changes to the server regarding the play style.

Every time we had an update that change a bit the play style we faced the same complains:
  • newbie killer update
  • update only for end game players
So after a long chat with the higher staff from our team we came to the agreement that the most important feature missing from our game was progression.

Despite the fact that we are a high rate server we need to have a progression system to keep the players interest and also have a normal difference between new players and old players.

So we decided to change a bit the Leveling system for all the new characters that will be created after this update.

The new characters will start at level 130 but the class rank will remain at 20 (with all the quests finished and bonuses awarded to the characters) and skill rank Transcender.

The leveling up table will be changed to suit the new system. Now of course this change will affect a lot more aspects of our server but here is how and I think you will all like it.

The Redeem system will require Honor Points instead of Character Level and will not edit anymore the characters level. Beside this part the redeem system will remain the same.

The Mission War will be divided into 3 or more channels dedicated to different players category.
For example:
Characters with level between 130 and 149 will play in NW channel 1
Characters with level between 150 and 169 will play in NW channel 2
and so on...
Of course each channel will have a different level of difficulty and rewards. This way all the category of players will be able to enjoy the Mission War.

The same system can be also applied to normal channels with a bit of "tweaking" done by our higher staff. We will limit channel entry of some channels to dedicate them to beginners. But we have not yet decided if we will implement this system to normal channels also.

Another big problem we currently have and this update will solve is the fact that all the players wants to jump into using the Palladium set directly after they just started the game and this is because our set have no requirement of Level.
This will also be changed at the first point for the main items (body parts,weapons, epaulets) accordingly:
  • Mithril - 140
  • Archridium - 145
  • Limitless - 150
  • Drei Frame - 155
  • Zwei Frame - 160
  • Eins Frame - 165
  • Palladium - 170
  • Lost Relics - 180
  • Senillinea - 185
Along the way more item will be update and added with a Level requirement. This way the beginning set will not be unless and we hope it will bring interest into the professional crafting system and the players will start to craft the items and even the extreme ones.

Another thing that we will do is that we will remove 4 of the custom added weapons sets since they are not used at all and later we will add them as weapon costumes.
Until we are ready with the update I recommend you all to sell to the NPC the following weapons because we will remove them and no compensation will be awarded for them.

• Demon Enchanted Set
  • Hell Fire Set
  • Enochian Set
  • Soul Reaver Set
There will be more changes but I think the details above will offer you all a perspective about our goal here which is to make the server more fun for all the users, old and new.

To answer the question that will clearly come regarding what we will do with those who already made new chars before this update will be released. They will continue to play with a character that is lvl 180+ but will have to get his gear needed to survive. Or he can delete the char and make a new one and get the benefits of the starting war channels and maps ;)

More details will be provided along the way.

Nice Update Sir. Cant wait till this update will implement. NW like official and should be more people can go War. I think CA need to change drop like weapon that will be remove later.

pls change the elements system ... its rly too hard to farm.... i undersoon that palla its end game set but lets say truth.. not so many new players here and when they see it just leave thats true in 100%.... the old system was much better... dont forget that for beginners its rly hard to upgrtrade items, or just to buy scrols, it cost time to get it and dont forget its priv serv so for me 1-2 manths is max to get end game set, but with this system that we have now its impossible.

for me u can do better changes like doing somthing with ft2, aft2, b3f bcs those dungs are just USELESS.... for ft2 u go only for tyrant ring aft2 only for awakend ring and b3f only for daily Q... but you cant get there any good items ... also would be great if u gonna add some awakened dx or ahvh

just somthing for player with good set bcs the only think that i can do its pvp in bi or just waiting for boss in weekends and somtimes tg..
i like this serv and what you doing a lot of updates but lets say truth u make it only harder for us
for me most important think in cabal are dungs but here are just crappy... only ac and b3f for dialy Q thats all what we ( as players) have to do

sry for eng isnt perfect

Allameris This thread is dedicated only to the upcoming changes ... your post has nothing to do with the above info, please use the thread were we changed the elements system or suggestion section :)
Please just say what you think about this new upcoming changes, if you want to and also ask what you think is not clear :)
P.S. These new changes may also affect the Elements system, maybe

I think with next upcoming update a few dungeon will be more useful when New comer can farm their item in dungeon depend on what level they want to stay like an Official. :D

so in my oponion its crap update we need new dungs somthing fresh and not only dancing in bi or pvp
so - from me

so in my oponion its crap update we need new dungs somthing fresh and not only dancing in bi or pvp
so - from me
We are not that kind of Administrators that will add new stuff when the current stuff we have is not good enough, we could rip the players money with a lot of new items to be sold but we want a GOOD GAME PLAY first then we will focus on new dungeons and items ;)

Best wishes!

Cool new ideas that will soon be implemented, would really like to suggest a faster way to obtain honor points instead of waiting 13 minutes in CA6 for POH to drop and other maps which barely drops.

Yeah instead of adding new things into the server why don't you guys focus on a very important problem right now which is the win10 autoclosing? Is there any possible way for you guys to fix that? You guys are losing a lot of players due to it because they get annoyed of having to restart the client every 5-10 freaking minutes.

Hello there, as I said above this is not a thread about server's problems unfortunately, please stick to its purpose ;)
But since we are here, let me explain, EP8 cabal is shit, ep8 cabal + win10 = catastrophe;
EP8 has a million bugs and the worse is the memory management, for instance i sometimes can play 20-30mins then crash or i can play 1h30mins+ and then crash, its something that even many skilled developers can't explain why and how to fix.
Win10 amplifies this problem somehow, i am not an expert ... that is why i recommend everyone to downgrade if you really like and want to play
https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/win7-win8-1.3818/ <--- that is why i made this thread :)
This is the big problem that no Private Server out there is free of, that is why people go back to EU or play other type of games, unfortunately.
Higher staff is working on a "fix" about this thing but is not an easy process at all.

The next update will bring a lot of changes to the server regarding the play style.

Every time we had an update that change a bit the play style we faced the same complains:
  • newbie killer update
  • update only for end game players
So after a long chat with the higher staff from our team we came to the agreement that the most important feature missing from our game was progression.

Despite the fact that we are a high rate server we need to have a progression system to keep the players interest and also have a normal difference between new players and old players.

So we decided to change a bit the Leveling system for all the new characters that will be created after this update.

The new characters will start at level 130 but the class rank will remain at 20 (with all the quests finished and bonuses awarded to the characters) and skill rank Transcender.

The leveling up table will be changed to suit the new system. Now of course this change will affect a lot more aspects of our server but here is how and I think you will all like it.

The Redeem system will require Honor Points instead of Character Level and will not edit anymore the characters level. Beside this part the redeem system will remain the same.

The Mission War will be divided into 3 or more channels dedicated to different players category.
For example:
Characters with level between 130 and 149 will play in NW channel 1
Characters with level between 150 and 169 will play in NW channel 2
and so on...
Of course each channel will have a different level of difficulty and rewards. This way all the category of players will be able to enjoy the Mission War.

The same system can be also applied to normal channels with a bit of "tweaking" done by our higher staff. We will limit channel entry of some channels to dedicate them to beginners. But we have not yet decided if we will implement this system to normal channels also.

Another big problem we currently have and this update will solve is the fact that all the players wants to jump into using the Palladium set directly after they just started the game and this is because our set have no requirement of Level.
This will also be changed at the first point for the main items (body parts,weapons, epaulets) accordingly:
  • Mithril - 140
  • Archridium - 145
  • Limitless - 150
  • Drei Frame - 155
  • Zwei Frame - 160
  • Eins Frame - 165
  • Palladium - 170
  • Lost Relics - 180
  • Senillinea - 185
Along the way more item will be update and added with a Level requirement. This way the beginning set will not be unless and we hope it will bring interest into the professional crafting system and the players will start to craft the items and even the extreme ones.

Another thing that we will do is that we will remove 4 of the custom added weapons sets since they are not used at all and later we will add them as weapon costumes.
Until we are ready with the update I recommend you all to sell to the NPC the following weapons because we will remove them and no compensation will be awarded for them.

• Demon Enchanted Set
  • Hell Fire Set
  • Enochian Set
  • Soul Reaver Set
There will be more changes but I think the details above will offer you all a perspective about our goal here which is to make the server more fun for all the users, old and new.

To answer the question that will clearly come regarding what we will do with those who already made new chars before this update will be released. They will continue to play with a character that is lvl 180+ but will have to get his gear needed to survive. Or he can delete the char and make a new one and get the benefits of the starting war channels and maps ;)

More details will be provided along the way.
when this uodates starts Gm.??..so is that mean if honor points i required for redeeming you will increase the drop rate of POH(potion of honor)..??.evrywhere on the map and in CA6..??..just asking.

so all of our levels drop to level 130? how about our current equipped palladiums? stripped off?

so all of our levels drop to level 130? how about our current equipped palladiums? stripped off?
This is only available for the new characters made after this update, no char from before the update will be affected :)

This is only available for the new characters made after this update, no char from before the update will be affected :)
If this is so, everyone right now will be rushing to 200 for all their characters, which defeats the main purpose of this update.

If this is so, everyone right now will be rushing to 200 for all their characters, which defeats the main purpose of this update.
how is that the case? thats exactly the purpose of this update, making leveling a character valuable.

how is that the case? thats exactly the purpose of this update, making leveling a character valuable.
How is level valuable when you're already level 200 before the update? Since after the update your level 200 will not be affected.

How is level valuable when you're already level 200 before the update? Since after the update your level 200 will not be affected.
if you link it together with the actual purpose and complaints of the people, it said that every update is "newbie killer" update it meant to cater to new players. not old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner