Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What to expect from the next update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it cater to new players when we old ones have an easier route to end game status while they have to go a longer and harder route to achieve what we have now?

How does it cater to new players when we old ones have an easier route to end game status while they have to go a longer and harder route to achieve what we have now?
ill correct myself it cates to new characters, it gives a sense of progression that the game didn't have before, and it also handicaps old players by gear which in turn makes it more fair to the people that actually started recently.

1 Question what kind of reaction do you think the staff would get if they went ahead and made everyone 130? i want you to think about this carefully. because the amount of blacklash would actually be more than you think.

ill correct myself it cates to new characters, it gives a sense of progression that the game didn't have before, and it also handicaps old players by gear which in turn makes it more fair to the people that actually started recently.

1 Question what kind of reaction do you think the staff would get if they went ahead and made everyone 130? i want you to think about this carefully. because the amount of blacklash would actually be more than you think.
Never had I suggested to make everyone to level 130. But in my opinion this update does not fit into where this game is at right now.
One suggestion is that there should be a new world with these updates implemented, everyone starts at ground zero and fair.

Never had I suggested to make everyone to level 130. But in my opinion this update does not fit into where this game is at right now.
One suggestion is that there should be a new world with these updates implemented, everyone starts at ground zero and fair.
I have seen this before, splitting a community into 2 worlds. not gonna end well.

This update is to make the game progressive,like as said in the above update details.
To have a difference between old and new players,..because the old system after creating a new character all you have to do is take DQ and collect elements on any possible ways then craft your end game gears,....after that,what?the new system will make you able to enjoy all the game features while proceeding to your end game gear.
In the old play style we can make this full palladium gear in atleast 2 weaks which make it boring and make you want to ask for something new like dungeons,items etc. But that wont be a solution you will only enjoy it for the mean time,like after a week,then i'm bored again,..so i think this update is really a good idea,and after you make all you're progress from the new character to your end game gear the feeling would be sure satisfying :)

Obviously this update won't make things 100% perfect but we are trying.
Also understand 1 thing, the huge issue on our game is the big difference between end game and starters/middle players, everywhere they do they collide and always there are complains that newbies are always killed and want to quit, just look at the WAR SYSTEM, it should not be possible for a starter to join WAR from day 1 and especially a war where they collide with end game people ...
We are also opened for some adjustments, maybe you guys have other ideas that involve this current plan :)

If I was a new player now I would wait for this update?
There will be things available just for specific level ranges of the characters.
Those who start now with the current system will actually have a more hard time until they get the proper gear they should have on level 180 ;)

so the old character stay at the same lvl right?... only new character will be affected.. so there is no redeem after the update?

so the old character stay at the same lvl right?... only new character will be affected.. so there is no redeem after the update?
:banghead:

Read the post again and don't ask stupid questions please !

Dont spilit NW too much. Look at the truth, TG like a ghost town atm. So i think we only have 2 NW channels, one for newbies ( without palla, lost relic and sellenia wep ) and one for old players.

Dont spilit NW too much. Look at the truth, TG like a ghost town atm. So i think we only have 2 NW channels, one for newbies ( without palla, lost relic and sellenia wep ) and one for old players.
We cant split the war based on the gear, we can split the war based on the characters level.

If i was a newbie and i would've joined NW right now, i will be dead in seconds by the good geared people, there's an reason why it's empty now without any low players going to there.

We cant split the war based on the gear, we can split the war based on the characters level.
Like u wrote, here the key ( Level requirement ) :
Mithril - lv 140
Archridium - lv 145
Limitless - lv 150
Drei Frame - lv 155
Zwei Frame - lv 160
Eins Frame - lv 165
--------------------------------------------
Palladium - 170
Lost Relics - 180
Senillinea - 185
-------------------------------------------
So depends on lvl requirement, we should have 2 NW channels: 140-169 and 170-200.
The point is palladium starter set ^^ i have no idea

Like u wrote, here the key ( Level requirement ) :
Mithril - lv 140
Archridium - lv 145
Limitless - lv 150
Drei Frame - lv 155
Zwei Frame - lv 160
Eins Frame - lv 165
--------------------------------------------
Palladium - 170
Lost Relics - 180
Senillinea - 185
-------------------------------------------
So depends on lvl requirement, we should have 2 NW channels: 140-169 and 170-200.
The point is palladium starter set ^^ i have no idea
Palladium Starter set shouldn't be that huge of an problem to give an new member in our server an little boost in my own personal opinion.

Last edited:
i got owned by this Patch .... my main character FB use Soul reaven and DEMOM orb .... " know i have to use that initial Weapon "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner