Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused About Dual All skill amp earing

Status
Not open for further replies.

flea23

Registered
There are "Dual amp earing(asa 14%)" in this server from 2017' summer event. At this time, there is no way to get it.(except for buying it from old players at each 200B over)
Now , our rsa is low. So,14%ASA is more bigger advantage in the high Lv pvp than before update.

My suggestion is giving chance to get the OP earing to "now" players. I think that there are some ways to be realized it.

1.Adding accessory craft
2.Sell it on web shop ( like a extreme craft gears)
3.Open dual amp earing event (this is not a fundamental solution,cuz future commer thinks same things)
etc..

plz consider positively. thanks you.

Good day! Exclusive items like thar are not supposed to be available like normal items..
Thats why we gave exclusive items each Seasonal Events

If you get the said item you are really lucky.

Just wait for the next seasonal event =) who knows maybe we will offer an item better than 14%Earrings =)

Good day! Exclusive items like thar are not supposed to be available like normal items..
Thats why we gave exclusive items each Seasonal Events

If you get the said item you are really lucky.

Just wait for the next seasonal event =) who knows maybe we will offer an item better than 14%Earrings =)

Thanks for your replying.
Do you mean "next seasonal event" is 2018's summer event? ( NOT "Easter" or other events during spring etc..)
I think "Rising Force - Balance of Power" was a good update for pvp lovers....In other words,I can't wait 3 months!!!

And now, I'm attracted by your saying "better than 14%Earrings =)".I and some ppls who has not the OP accessory really hope the event will comes ASAP. ^-^

yes please make an event of that again anyone want that dual amp earring ty :D

That is really not right and you explanation on how those earings exists is not good also. You cant just offer an item for 1 week and players that didnt play then or didnt have money CAN NOT access anymore those items. That is the definition of bad server event management or really poor thinking at the time. Sorry to say it but is true.
Imagine for 1 hour you give to players that are on the server 200% amp armor. You are telling me I should still play on this server after that happened? Like I would have a chance against the guys that have? The reason : being unlucky cuz you werent "born" at that event date is really bad.

My oppinion. I agree on giving things that can be made during event but not giving something that in the future cannot be made and is double as good as the normal item.

That is really not right and you explanation on how those earings exists is not good also. You cant just offer an item for 1 week and players that didnt play then or didnt have money CAN NOT access anymore those items. That is the definition of bad server event management or really poor thinking at the time. Sorry to say it but is true.
Imagine for 1 hour you give to players that are on the server 200% amp armor. You are telling me I should still play on this server after that happened? Like I would have a chance against the guys that have? The reason : being unlucky cuz you werent "born" at that event date is really bad.

My oppinion. I agree on giving things that can be made during event but not giving something that in the future cannot be made and is double as good as the normal item.

Seasonal Events lasts from 30 - 45 Days.. thats enough time to get the Said item..
We are always doing our best in Announcing the said event..
but if you really think that owning an Event item that the player Worked hard for it.. is a bad idea..
then please give us some idea on how to differentiate a hardworking player and a casual player one?

As i said its a Seasonal item.. it doesnt mean that its that easy to get the said item..
The double amp earrings.. theres only less than 10 or 5 players who owns them coz they are really lucky in having those..

this is how they get it (or should be coz they also could buy them from others)
We had Yul standing in GD for about 45 Days or more..
and theres diff boxes..
one of those are Boxes of Accessories..

of course to get the box there are requirements in it..

and opening them will give them durational items
7Days
14days
30Days (forgot if theres 30days though)
Permanent

ofc getting the Permanent Earrings is hard coz its getting% is low..
so the players should open a bunch of those.. not just 1..

i myself farmed about 200+ or more boxes in the said event and i dont even get a permanent one..
so the players who farmed for 500+ or 1000+ boxes do you think they got it? ofc i dunno..
but if they got it they will keep them for themselves.

"Bad Server Management" as you say is really inappropriate..

I said what I said because doesnt matter that you gave 45 days. Is not normal to give something to people that other wont be able to get in the future. In other words, make someone OP just cause he played half year before me. Is not inappropriate what I said, I think is kinda true. An ideea would be to not make event with items that cannot be made in game!
An event with items from item shop perfect/extreme whatever. But that could be made in the future by other players, that is a good event and fair.
They will keep them for themselves and I will not stand a chance against them and I will never be able to defeat them so some people that care for pvp or even pve dungeon times will say "I farm like an idiot, I will never be able to reach what they have because is impossible". And this is what I think at this moment.
And I said "Bad server event management" . I like how you managing the server with updates and other stuff, but in terms of this event choice and maybe a few other things, I dont know how else to call it.
Don't take it personal, take it professionally. That word "bad" is not suppose to hurt someone, but make them think. I tried proposing some ideeas and stuff but I stopped since I was getting no attention and my ideeas were not "smart" or "good" enough. I play what you have and I dont care about improvments anymore. I just want to get the chance to have max items without being lucky to exist 1 year ago.

BTW: I think same goes with the EQ epaulets with double amp or however they were..I just started playing when we had the event. So, yes, was impossible for a newbie to farm those. Maybe now I have a chance on getting one, but I can't anymore because they will not be seen again for me. Other players can use their power against me and have "modded" items stronger that what I currently own from the game drops or item shop.

I said what I said because doesnt matter that you gave 45 days. Is not normal to give something to people that other wont be able to get in the future. In other words, make someone OP just cause he played half year before me. Is not inappropriate what I said, I think is kinda true. An ideea would be to not make event with items that cannot be made in game!
An event with items from item shop perfect/extreme whatever. But that could be made in the future by other players, that is a good event and fair.
They will keep them for themselves and I will not stand a chance against them and I will never be able to defeat them so some people that care for pvp or even pve dungeon times will say "I farm like an idiot, I will never be able to reach what they have because is impossible". And this is what I think at this moment.
And I said "Bad server event management" . I like how you managing the server with updates and other stuff, but in terms of this event choice and maybe a few other things, I dont know how else to call it.
Don't take it personal, take it professionally. That word "bad" is not suppose to hurt someone, but make them think. I tried proposing some ideeas and stuff but I stopped since I was getting no attention and my ideeas were not "smart" or "good" enough. I play what you have and I dont care about improvments anymore. I just want to get the chance to have max items without being lucky to exist 1 year ago.

BTW: I think same goes with the EQ epaulets with double amp or however they were..I just started playing when we had the event. So, yes, was impossible for a newbie to farm those. Maybe now I have a chance on getting one, but I can't anymore because they will not be seen again for me. Other players can use their power against me and have "modded" items stronger that what I currently own from the game drops or item shop.

I don't think that event which gives us OP gears is bad. However, i hope the event not to rob our hope for long time (=1 year).
Actually, My friend equi full FB (He was anxious for dual amp earring) left game during Xmas event. Cuz the event does not gives it.I know his sadness well.Palla with dual amp earrings can beat equi full without the earrings at almost over 70%.(ofc it is between nealy same ppls, except for palla or equi)

If we can get "dual amp earring chance" by each seasons (= each 3 months), I think this server will be more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner