Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Blended Runes: Raise Activation Chance Percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrd4fearX

Legendary Force Archer
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Suggestion: Raise the current Percent of Activation for Blended Runes.
Point of Concern: To have Blended Runes with the current activation chance is only for Show-Off. "At least I have it;" but for usefulness, it is next to zero because it seldom activates or never activates at all. It is close to being useless. Look at the e-Shop and In Game, nobody buys or sells them in big numbers. It means, nobody cares if they got some or not.

With the current DEF that we have, it does not mean much anyway. So its better to unleash its full use and potential rather than being a lazy ornate or a decorative item.

It must be a necessity so that players will consider it with high regards.

I beg for OGN to reconsider. What say you?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I really don't think blended runes are for decorations only. :)
A trigger is enough to easily win a close pvp fight.
And 1% really is sufficient for that.

In PVP, the deciding factor is always Critical Hit and always will be.
I am only suggesting to add some spice or substance to game play so that players will value more this so called blended runes.

Moreover, best effects were ONLY +7% Amp; -200 Def; +70 Attack; +400 Heal. This values are considered minimal and not that great considering it is only activated by CHANCE. As well as with the current Def that we have, therefore there is no substantial effect that would create a big impact on game play.

If it is 1% as you say, then it is really close to zero. Why not make it 10% at max or it depends on everyones views based from a careful consideration of all factors involved.

And PVP is not only the way of life for the players. We also have WAR where most of the max out monsters in OGN play for fun and PVE as well for those who are religiously dedicated in farming.

Lets be realistic and think outside the box. Besides, this is a private server where everything is possible. A little change might be in order to experience a unique game play.

Come over, i'll buy you a drink.
Cheers...
Bottoms up...
Guuulp...
Ahh, good beer... :)

Last edited:
For Pve, I would totally agree and would definitely be applied. The only problem is that the client has limitations. That prevents this from happening, or what I've been told.
Sorry late reply, it didn't notify me.

If I remember it correctly, there was a time in OGN wherein the activation chances were increased.
Or maybe i was mistaken, perhaps EGA. If it is the later, then maybe this was period prior to transition from EGA to OGN. But both operates in the same platform, right?
Regardless, if there is just a way - it would be for the better. I'm quite optimistic that everyone would be happy if this is to be considered. But if it is not happening, my views are still the same as the first post states.

Here is just my 2 cents.

Thanks for reading anyway.

Again, Bottoms UP...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner