Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Cabal Auto Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryoma Echizen

COCK SUCKER
Registered
Please check this video. need help this is new to me dont know how to fix it. i try reinstalling Cabal and close all possible can be detected by mShield. just watch it. started 5 days ago i think.

Click the Run as Administrator and you also have some sub-folders that should not be inside your cabal folders. Try to SCAN it I guess?

Hello,

folders doesnt matter, you can try to scan, also the usual AV and firewall things which we mentioned a lot (turn it off, add to exceptions). You should try to uninstall java, and reinstall after computer restart. After reinstalling, run the installer 1-2-3 times more (sounds like a garbage idea, i know), but last time it resolved a totally same issue.

this week i try many kind of solution .. and for this day i've done reformat my computer but still. it does auto close?

it just happened after the last update. what was the last update about xD why does it affect the client xD

You got Trojan Horse/Keylogger on your pc. Check your "cabalmainSvr". Better use AVG or anything coz almost all your exe files are infected now and you got over 1000 viruses on your PC. Scan it out before it is too late because that virus is spreading on your PC each time you open any new exe.

II have just pushed an update with mShield disabled, please try the client now and tell me if it works.
If you still have issues please open a support thread, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner