Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Client launcher issue / New Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Launcher for client 22-Dec-2016 9:45 Server Time
Before you help us test this new launcher version please go in your client and delete the following files:
  • Launcher-EU.exe
  • version.db
Now download the new launcher (cabal.exe) and run it.
https://mega.nz/#!fcYAzCzR!3nB-2WlqFqwnaKbKpiAsSOcZ-_LqgWlSoO8XP5E0SPk
The new launcher will have better download speed and should not corrupe any files anymore.
Please give us feedback.

OPTIONAL:
If your client crashes on loading screen after all the steps above were done, you might still have corrupted some of the client ech file.
Download the archive
https://mega.nz/#!KcoVBDiK!USx_kg4DkydCBZZX8mVx4CNkrCb5pPE2OhOu88MwTqM
and extract it inside the client folder "data/object/character"

Last edited:
Anyone that had crashing issues and this patch fixed it for him?
Its very important for us to have confirmations about this.

I experienced force close many times few hours ago , haven't try this link . Later I go online and download this link . I'll give feedback after I try it .

extracting files stocked at 99% . why it cant be extract still cant log in here

First post updated, please test and give us feedback before we put this new launcher on production.

I did not do any of the above. I just experience few auto close.
Also some freezes with other application(browsers, msoffice, adobe applications) if the client is open. Note that before the update im running the game smoothly with all the applications i said open.

I can play normally but i cant do multi task :(

Feedback

My first auto close was in B3f Arch Sage right after I spawn her. This occurred on the cabal.exe you provided.

I will update this reply time by time.

Feedback

My first auto close was in B3f Arch Sage right after I spawn her. This occurred on the cabal.exe you provided.

I will update this reply time by time.
I am not talking about the regular crasehs of the game, this lacunher will fix corrupted files so clients should not close anymore on boot.

I did not do any of the above. I just experience few auto close.
Also some freezes with other application(browsers, msoffice, adobe applications) if the client is open. Note that before the update im running the game smoothly with all the applications i said open.

I can play normally but i cant do multi task :(
I have experienced that also and it can be from the mShield, will ask mShield-Matt to contact you in private and debug this.

still not working here
Could you provide me a teamviewer?

Last edited:
So far the tests are going well, in a few days the old launcher (Launcher.exe) will not work anymore. We advise all player to fetch this new launcher (cabal.exe) and update their clients.

file : woman.ech keeps trying to patch
when i scan it says Repair Success! game luanches then crash immediatly...

file : woman.ech keeps trying to patch
when i scan it says Repair Success! game luanches then crash immediatly...
Did you download cabal.exe?
Can you also show us the properties of woman.ech? We want to see the size of your file from your client.

37.341 kb, but when i open properties, it says Size on disk : 36.4 MB

37.341 kb, but when i open properties, it says Size on disk : 36.4 MB
also when i delete cabalmain.exe and replace it with the one you said to download, it says : Windows cannot find cabalmain.exe

Can you provide me a teamviewer? and dont do experiments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner