Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Client launcher issue / New Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install teamviewer and give me the ID and Pass in a private message so I come into your pc and check the issue.

Some users with slow internet (like under 200 Kb/s) may encounter issue with the launcher not downloading correct the files, you can see if its your case if you press the scan button on the launcher or delete the update.db file and after it makes the integrity check it will start to download files again even if before the update was complete.
That means that in the update you did before some files did not download completely.

The client installers where also update to the latest version so we also recommend those who cant update to download the installer and reinstall the game.

I just updated again the launcher with new method of downloading and unpacking update.
You don't need to do anything then start the launcher and let it auto-update.
This will help a lot the users with slow internet connection.

Some users with slow internet (like under 200 Kb/s) may encounter issue with the launcher not downloading correct the files, you can see if its your case if you press the scan button on the launcher or delete the update.db file and after it makes the integrity check it will start to download files again even if before the update was complete.
That means that in the update you did before some files did not download completely.

The client installers where also update to the latest version so we also recommend those who cant update to download the installer and reinstall the game.
Thanx a lot sir.....cuz honestly>>>i always have problems with my internet hehehehe

I just updated again the launcher with new method of downloading and unpacking update.
You don't need to do anything then start the launcher and let it auto-update.
This will help a lot the users with slow internet connection.

Tried these, yet still crashes at client startup.

Can you try a client scan?

Yes i did scan and finished with a repair complete. Im'ma go try it again in a couple of hours when my net connection is a litte bit faster than usual and check back here with the results.

Yes i did scan and finished with a repair complete. Im'ma go try it again in a couple of hours when my net connection is a litte bit faster than usual and check back here with the results.
Could you provide me a teamviewer connection to check this my self?

its either the xmas event or the mshield, what you think then?
It can be the cabalmain.exe which is unstable on all private servers (old and outdated and we are stuck with it but no other servers have the guts to admit it)
But like I said keep this thread clear of this issue since this is another thing, here we talk about the issues with clients closing on start due to corrupted files that were badly downloaded by the old launcher.

dont make an excuse mentioning other private servers, since u implemented the event and the new shield, its worst.

dont make an excuse mentioning other private servers, since u implemented the event and the new shield, its worst.
This is not an excuse its the honest truth, now if you want help do what I said, the mShield developer is online and he can help, we are a team here, each one does his job.If you want to know if its really the mShield and if it can be fixed open a support thread and tag mShield-Matt there
Is there anything else I can help you with?

Experienced auto close and frequent "Not Responding" on my first try of the new launcher. (I've a browser running on the background.) I guess the auto close is a normal thing but the unresponsive client is bugging me a lot

Last edited:
there was a problem with eu-updater-ca.olympusgn.com, the launcher doesn't update.. i can't start it

Attachments

• launch.png
    launch.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Short Answer: new launcher works fine, thanks.

Long Answer: Just followed above instructions and deleted files and loaded new cabal.exe. After launching cabal.exe the client verified files very quickly in less than 1 minute. After that it updated files just as quickly and launched the game without any problems, thanks

May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:

Short Answer: new launcher works fine, thanks.

Long Answer: Just followed above instructions and deleted files and loaded new cabal.exe. After launching cabal.exe the client verified files very quickly in less than 1 minute. After that it updated files just as quickly and launched the game without any problems, thanks

May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:
I am glad to see players that can actually follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner