Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Incoming PVP Event (July 5, 2015)

I highly recommend you to listen to Jaybolty and kindly stop trying to make the discussion going on by bringing back up topics which do not have to be in this thread. i can remember you saying somewhere on this forum that this is OGN and not EGA...

There have been enough things said about the past, and i think it's better for us all to keep it on topic to make the events better by feedback instead of conflicts.
if you did read all posts it was dehnfeld who bring up topics from another server.
cant you see i ONLY REPLIED to his posts lol
you should have warned him too, is it hard for you Saints? warning your old boss(lol) from another server? do we need a loyalty check here rofl?

if not its time to stand as an OGN staff and not their puppet

Last edited:
if you did read all posts it was dehnfeld who bring up topics from another server.
cant you see i ONLY REPLIED to his posts lol
you should have warned him too, is it hard for you Saints? warning your old boss(lol) from another server? do we need a loyalty check here rofl?

if not its time to stand as an OGN staff and not their puppet
It was mentioned to everyone, it is shown in the last sentence.

Come on guys every class have thay own special... For me its the same even I lose PvP last event I know I don't have a same gear and the more important is CDI BABY... IF U HAVE IT U HIT THE BONES

Official Partner