Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Incoming PVP Event (July 5, 2015)

just like saying: Oh you dont want my event, go find another server!!
and the funny thing is im expecting answers from staffs and pioneer players b/c this thread is our issues
this isnt issues about ex-staffs from another server, and im shock this ex-staffs still feels theyre still staffs here in OGN lol

and to be frank to Clumsy in EGA i never heard any events you hosted, always visible GM's are Nancy, NoFX and Affliction... never heard of clumsy or any events of clumsy those days

and to Dehnfeld .. man you got issues with error, the server owner back then, rumors its about money and you messed up server files.. wtf you guys wasting forum space here in OGN??
its funny that you seem to believe the most ridiculous rumors, i never messed up any of the files and yes error actually stole money from me not the other way around, i had issues with error not respecting my wishes to step down as an admin to focus on my school. i hope that clears your little misconception of me as the person you think i am.

secondly we're not responding as staff members, we're responding as people who had experience on the field that ýou're dicussing about, because clumsy and i both have managed a community before and we know how to handle players even when they seem to be difficult to deal with.

anyhow this is a discussion that is not for only staffs but for us fellow players aswell, we're all allowed to voice our opinions, i dont know how you find that related to our past but have it your way lol, the thread is becoming ridiculous because we went way off track, if you really want things cleared up about any of us u can pm me.

It's better if we wait for a better pvp event instead of rushing them to do it. You can't rush a person with bad stomach in toilet right? XD They gotta take their time and push it out, same goes for here. Few staff handling tons of players, it's a hardwork :3 I just want you to understand them, or what they're going through XD It's really stressful from time to time. They will be really glad if you give them more time.

BUT! if redemption have enough player to pvp same classes, it's not a bad idea to try it.

No It's not, we're still giving our opinion towards this thread. We're just telling you that, it's not easy to make such balanced event and to please everyone out there. As they really have not much staff to take care of it, do you understand what I'm trying to say here?
it takes you 4-6 posts for that opinion lol
tell me whats the difficulty in separating matches between magic and melee classes in 1 night event???

Revise the comment I did here, I told you that many time XD anyway, like jay stated, there is not enough players to do that. If redemption have the number settled to do that event, I'm pretty sure jay will try it out. And to your respond to jay's comment, you said "possible reason why some players not joining the incoming event is their thnking the same like me, i played FA and i have no chance dealing with WA and FS. i lose the motivation to win" It's not about that, it's about the lack of classes to be fought equally.

its funny that you seem to believe the most ridiculous rumors, i never messed up any of the files and yes error actually stole money from me not the other way around, i had issues with error not respecting my wishes to step down as an admin to focus on my school. i hope that clears your little misconception of me as the person you think i am.

secondly we're not responding as staff members, we're responding as people who had experience on the field that ýou're dicussing about, because clumsy and i both have managed a community before and we know how to handle players even when they seem to be difficult to deal with.

anyhow this is a discussion that is not for only staffs but for us fellow players aswell, we're all allowed to voice our opinions, i dont know how you find that related to our past but have it your way lol, the thread is becoming ridiculous because we went way off track, if you really want things cleared up about any of us u can pm me.
and thats the problem. your opinion is based on experience from diffrent server. and youre not a staff here anymore, you dont know their plans to answer for them.. now tell me whats the difficulty of separating matches between magic and melee classes in 1 night event??

and thats the problem. your opinion is based on experience from diffrent server. and youre not a staff here anymore, you dont know their plans to answer for them.. now tell me whats the difficulty of separating matches between magic and melee classes in 1 night event??
"Revise the comment I did here, I told you that many time XD anyway, like jay stated, there is not enough players to do that. If redemption have the number settled to do that event, I'm pretty sure jay will try it out. And to your respond to jay's comment, you said "possible reason why some players not joining the incoming event is their thnking the same like me, i played FA and i have no chance dealing with WA and FS. i lose the motivation to win" It's not about that, it's about the lack of classes to be fought equally." XD in case you didn't get the notice, I'll delete this one after you're done reading it. I don't need 2 same comment XD

Revise the comment I did here, I told you that many time XD anyway, like jay stated, there is not enough players to do that. If redemption have the number settled to do that event, I'm pretty sure jay will try it out. And to your respond to jay's comment, you said "possible reason why some players not joining the incoming event is their thnking the same like me, i played FA and i have no chance dealing with WA and FS. i lose the motivation to win" It's not about that, it's about the lack of classes to be fought equally.
FYI Jaybolty never tried hosting a certain class pvp event. he always mixed melee and magic types in a single event.. we can only knew if he tried even once but no he never.. 25-30 active FA in this server, 20-25 FS, 15-20 WA, 15-20 Wi, 30-35 FB, 25-30 BL .. as far as i know... im speaking of only active players

I'm not sure what his thinking then. I won't be able to judge much XD But when he hosted the event, were there " 25-30 active FA in this server, 20-25 FS, 15-20 WA, 15-20 Wi, 30-35 FB, 25-30 BL" the amount of classes you mentioned? If so, it's a shame that he never did :/ but if there isn't, then no one able to blame him as well XD

I'm not sure what his thinking then. I won't be able to judge much XD But when he hosted the event, were there " 25-30 active FA in this server, 20-25 FS, 15-20 WA, 15-20 Wi, 30-35 FB, 25-30 BL" the amount of classes you mentioned? If so, it's a shame that he never did :/ but if there isn't, then no one able to blame him as well XD
the problem is maybe he is not playing the actual game. he rarely visit ingame... try to blend in, join some guild, know their discussions and expectations. forum and ingame accounts are linked, players cant even try to complain thats why i dont expect players to back me up.. but im sure these are all in their minds

Why they can't even try to complain? O_o

Why they can't even try to complain? O_o
lol i told you, their forum and ingame accounts are linked... maybe they are thinking if the compalined GM fires back they might lose items, fabricating ban videos and photos.. we cant blame, we are in the technology where our face can be switch to someone else lol... pHotoSHop ...and even videos.. afTer effects

I won't mention anything from what happened in my past.
But what i know is that this event has to be planned first.
There is a lot of things we have to plan before we start this event which contains: Drops, Rules, and the Players that will participate, we know about the Event suggestion of DIGS, but it have been posted in the wrong section and not the one for suggestions. which means, Admins are focused on the fixes and suggestions/feedback threads, if it had been posted in the suggestion section pretty much it would be reviewed by one of them.

It would mean if we ever will do this every day in a week the PvP / GvG events are having to be planned before in weeks.
To make the rules appropriate and we have also to think about each and every reward to keep the player enjoyed as the newbies are wanting something as well. Everyday a event is fun to have for some players yes, but we are humans as well. I have no problems having this event being hosted everyday for each class, basically i have really good ideas about this. Such as a ladder tournament, all the winners of the each class will have to fight each other and one last will win the overall event tournament. BUT remember how much work there is behind it, don't look to the tree, but to the forest. ;)

Ah right XD Don't be afraid of that. Neither of them will do those stuff, I'm pretty jay and others have been through really really hard to handle type of player, I'm pretty sure they didn't ban or take their items away. It's better to voice out your thoughts ^^

I won't mention anything from what happened in my past.
But what i know is that this event has to be planned first.
There is a lot of things we have to plan before we start this event which contains: Drops, Rules, and the Players that will participate, we know about the Event suggestion of DIGS, but it have been posted in the wrong section and not the one for suggestions. which means, Admins are focused on the fixes and suggestions/feedback threads, if it had been posted in the suggestion section pretty much it would be reviewed by one of them.

It would mean if we ever will do this every day in a week the PvP / GvG events are having to be planned before in weeks.
To make the rules appropriate and we have also to think about each and every reward to keep the player enjoyed as the newbies are wanting something as well. Everyday a event is fun to have for some players yes, but we are humans as well. I have no problems having this event being hosted everyday for each class, basically i have really good ideas about this. Such as a ladder tournament, all the winners of the each class will have to fight each other and one last will win the overall event tournament. BUT remember how much work there is behind it, don't look to the tree, but to the forest. ;)
i know you knew the feeling, you are an active player, we expect so much from you Maxx!! but pls dont make it everyday pvp event lol

Ah right XD Don't be afraid of that. Neither of them will do those stuff, I'm pretty jay and others have been through really really hard to handle type of player, I'm pretty sure they didn't ban or take their items away. It's better to voice out your thoughts ^^
we cant 100% guarantee on that..
its safe to be anonymous lol, they donated their hard earned money

i would also like to add that this kind of event should be announce in forums and ingame 2 weeks before the date.
some players actually quit they got bored but they visit forums
some of them visited forum today and felt sad they missed the event theyre waiting for a very long time

after that event was posted;
players rushed farming for poh
donates for a better gears (chaos)
players did practice their combos in bi
rushed for the FC and LB title
rushed for their pet options
rushed for CDI and MCR runes

summary:
the event gives them excitement/life ... its only once/twice a month, stll doesnt make sense lol

To answer a few things that were stated such as why I don't really do it class based, this is because its ok saying and seeing that many people in game but not everyone wants to actually join events, personally I am not a pvp player as such I prefer to focus more on pve, but with this I know a lot of people do like pvp so in that case next time I make a event come along and join in, it doesn't matter if you win or not and it gives me a idea of how many people will come in the future. Another thing you may not know but I am actually ingame but of course I am not using my name "Jaybolty", I like to have a bit of privacy and just chill and act as a normal person without being asked a question every minute, so far not one knows what this character is so keep guessing.

I looked at making this event a class based one but when I saw how many people had registered for the event on the forum I could see instantly there was not enough to do class specific.

I ask kindly that we try to keep this on topic now and post useful information that will possible help me in the future with this kind of event.

To answer a few things that were stated such as why I don't really do it class based, this is because its ok saying and seeing that many people in game but not everyone wants to actually join events, personally I am not a pvp player as such I prefer to focus more on pve, but with this I know a lot of people do like pvp so in that case next time I make a event come along and join in, it doesn't matter if you win or not and it gives me a idea of how many people will come in the future. Another thing you may not know but I am actually ingame but of course I am not using my name "Jaybolty", I like to have a bit of privacy and just chill and act as a normal person without being asked a question every minute, so far not one knows what this character is so keep guessing.

I looked at making this event a class based one but when I saw how many people had registered for the event on the forum I could see instantly there was not enough to do class specific.

I ask kindly that we try to keep this on topic now and post useful information that will possible help me in the future with this kind of event.
To answer a few things that were stated such as why I don't really do it class based, this is because its ok saying and seeing that many people in game but not everyone wants to actually join events
1st pvp event = 1 hour short notice; WA DIGS won
2nd pvp event = almost 2 weeks notice w/c is good; titles not allowed w/c is good; some active magic type players dont join for the reason that they feel impossible to win against a melee class opponent. FB Auxarst won
3rd Q&A event = imo this is not a monthly event but 2x a week kind of event for newbies ofc
4th pvp event = 4-5 days short notice; titles allowed w/c is not good b/c most players has lesser Honor Ranks; again some active magic type players dont join for the reason that they feel impossible to win against a melee class opponent. FS Kahootz won

personally I am not a pvp player as such I prefer to focus more on pve
actually that was im thinking. we can have better pvp ideas from a pvp-like gm, theres a lot of good suggestions too of how a pvp event should look like but you still didnt applied their ideas
, but with this I know a lot of people do like pvp so in that case next time I make a event come along and join in, it doesn't matter if you win or not and it gives me a idea of how many people will come in the future.
some magic type players fights to win, some dont want their chars got humiliated by a melee class and they dont wanna join, they want to be known as "tough" characters.. the only solution for that is giving them pvp event that they can possibly win. because if the next pvp event is still the same, another melee class will won

Another thing you may not know but I am actually ingame but of course I am not using my name "Jaybolty", I like to have a bit of privacy and just chill and act as a normal person without being asked a question every minute, so far not one knows what this character is so keep guessing.
i dunno but everytime a newbie ask for a gm in shout, after 3mins i have noo choice but to answer their queries myself

you cant base it on that, again some active magic type players dont register for the reason that they feel impossible to win against a melee class opponent

http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/what-events-would-you-like-to-see.776/

Last edited:
there is 1 minor flaw in your logic, because we're not taking money for you to stay at this hotel, you're staying here for free. there is a limitation to how much they can please you with the limited funds they have, if you want better solution pay for your room done deal.
what do you mean by this?? from my undertanding it seems you are reffering to non-donors, taking away their right of speech in this forum lol. after reading this Dehnfeld i tell you that you can go to hell,
apart from this, the topic starter suggests to separate melee and range type events but your opinion was another type of event which you called freestyle. reminds me of what you did to ega. back then youre not in favor with FS classes, you nerfed FS but overpower FB and other classes lol. you just made a bigger problem of class balances. maybe thats what @Boner is talking about, you messed up server files and stole away server money!!

what do you mean by this?? from my undertanding it seems you are reffering to non-donors, taking away their right of speech in this forum lol. after reading this Dehnfeld i tell you that you can go to hell,
apart from this, the topic starter suggests to separate melee and range type events but your opinion was another type of event which you called freestyle. reminds me of what you did to ega. back then youre not in favor with FS classes, you nerfed FS but overpower FB and other classes lol. you just made a bigger problem of class balances. maybe thats what @Boner is talking about, you messed up server files and stole away server money!!
I highly recommend you to listen to Jaybolty and kindly stop trying to make the discussion going on by bringing back up topics which do not have to be in this thread. i can remember you saying somewhere on this forum that this is OGN and not EGA...

There have been enough things said about the past, and i think it's better for us all to keep it on topic to make the events better by feedback instead of conflicts.

Last edited:

Official Partner