Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Incoming PVP Event (July 5, 2015)

No, I'm saying I studied marketing back then XD Telling me hotel owner = Server owner etc, it's the same thing as telling me to sleep :(

there is 1 minor flaw in your logic, because we're not taking money for you to stay at this hotel, you're staying here for free. there is a limitation to how much they can please you with the limited funds they have, if you want better solution pay for your room done deal.
so your saying now that non-donors will be treated diffrently??
oh i cant blame (error) for what happened to you lol

I doubt he mean it that way. What he trying to say its probably, you're playing in a server for free, if you want better solution, make your own server and pay for everything ; host etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris XD

No, I'm saying I studied marketing back then XD Telling me hotel owner = Server owner etc, it's the same thing as telling me to sleep :(
OH really?? you studied marketing but failed a simple game server event and blamed players for the failure lol

Bonner, tell me which line did I said I blamed the players for the failure? Also, it's not a simple game to handle.

Also, the one you quoted me about the "better solution" I'm just referring to dehnfeld's comment, he probably mean it that way, probably not.

Do you understand what I mean, Bonner? Don't make me cry now t.t

I doubt he mean it that way. What he trying to say its probably, you're playing in a server for free, if you want better solution, make your own server and pay for everything ; host etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris XD
GM is diffrent from a Server
i am grateful playing with this server, this server saves the community back then
i am questioning GM's behavior not the server
so dehnfeld is a admin now? why he says that??

Dehnfeld isn't an admin in OGN, there's no status about him regarding to admin position. His just a regular player like us now. It's fine if we give our very own opinion regarding to the event, but give some patience to those staff are on it. You gotta understand the lack of staff they have right now, they have many things to do instead of just the event. Okie? D:

Dehnfeld isn't an admin in OGN, there's no status about him regarding to admin position. His just a regular player like us now. It's fine if we give our very own opinion regarding to the event, but give some patience to those staff are on it. You gotta understand the lack of staff they have right now, they have many things to do instead of just the event. Okie? D:

well you did just put words into his mouth
there is 1 minor flaw in your logic, because we're not taking money for you to stay at this hotel, you're staying here for free. there is a limitation to how much they can please you with the limited funds they have, if you want better solution pay for your room done deal.

true
an event once a month with an unbalance system

Let's talk more about this in pm or shoutbox, let's not spamm this entire thread XD

im sorry that you have to understand things the way you do, you cant blame people for being who you are. anyhow Clumsy is right if you want things the way you want it to be, make your own hotel even tho you're a customer its hard to please everyone the same goes for online gaming communities

Let's talk more about this in pm or shoutbox, let's not spamm this entire thread XD
well i created this thread so people can read it and whats their opinions
im also waiting for staff's replies
i didnt expect replies from EGA(closed server) staffs

Right. What else do you want to say? I don't mind hearing you for hours XD having things sort out, it's better isn't it? :h:

im sorry that you have to understand things the way you do, you cant blame people for being who you are. anyhow Clumsy is right if you want things the way you want it to be, make your own hotel even tho you're a customer its hard to please everyone the same goes for online gaming communities
just like saying: Oh you dont want my event, go find another server!!
and the funny thing is im expecting answers from staffs and pioneer players b/c this thread is our issues
this isnt issues about ex-staffs from another server, and im shock this ex-staffs still feels theyre still staffs here in OGN lol

and to be frank to Clumsy in EGA i never heard any events you hosted, always visible GM's are Nancy, NoFX and Affliction... never heard of clumsy or any events of clumsy those days

and to Dehnfeld .. man you got issues with error, the server owner back then, rumors its about money and you messed up server files.. wtf you guys wasting forum space here in OGN??

Last edited:
It's the habit. We didn't think we're still a staff here XD we're now currently playing in this server, so we have the rights for our own opinion as well. Why would I donate and not play in it :( Also, I already told you the possibilities why isn't solved yet. Lack of staff, too busy. They have real life to handle as well ya know, they don't have the entire day to sit and think about event.

Oh, about that bonner. I apologise, it's because I'm getting ready for my college. I did told the ex-owner and the staff back then that I'll be inactive starting from that day. I will have to admit that I hosted very little event during that point of time, but I hosted it a lot when the owner was having his wedding day. Gave out really good prizes, usually 1 day one event, but I recommended to the admin for 2 events per day and as for the gift, costumes/weapons/keys. But yes, I'm sorry without any warning to players for my inactivity out of sudden.

It's the habit. We didn't think we're still a staff here XD we're now currently playing in this server, so we have the rights for our own opinion as well. Why would I donate and not play in it :( Also, I already told you the possibilities why isn't solved yet. Lack of staff, too busy. They have real life to handle as well ya know, they don't have the entire day to sit and think about event.
true, maybe cykros is carefully choosing new staffs..
my inquiry is about the previous pvp event, the unbalance thingy. nd the last 5-10 posts of this thread is all about your egos

No It's not, we're still giving our opinion towards this thread. We're just telling you that, it's not easy to make such balanced event and to please everyone out there. As they really have not much staff to take care of it, do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

Official Partner