Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Major Skill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

bug 300sec cooldown for bm's
bug 2sec cooldown for dash
bug 1sec cooldown for dash
and other buff cant use

The server will shut down for maintenance and update at 11:30 PM server time.

UPDATE DONE AND 250.000.000 was added to every character as compensation for skill reset.
250m alz is that what it means.??..i dont recieve any if thats Alz given already as compensation for skill reset..just asking sir...ty

Hmm.. As far as I remember if ever you get downed by a skill youll never get up. Theres ni specific.
On what class does this happen, by what class do you get hit, which skill does it use...

There is an specific for everything.

On what class does this happen, by what class do you get hit, which skill does it use...

There is an specific for everything.

hmm okok

I Got hit by FS Shield taunt and i got down and i never got up..
at my FS i got hit by WI meteorite and i got down and never get up..
i Got hit by FA's Completer skill and igot down and never get up.

I think will force alot player to leave guys need new buff art of sniping 90 cdi 24 sec nothing

then why in official servers FA's didnt quit? that's the duration in official and yet baseless accusations -.-
I dont want play on server like oficial and i chose this server becose is not like official so who like it can download org cabal and play it

And i think all server need players not buffs last 2 update we lost 100 players

On today's patch we will have the cooldown of bm3 fixed and the 3 special skill adjusted to not ignore the limitation.
The crushing blade will also be updated to ep17 values.
2017-03-28 11_38_00-CABAL.png 2017-03-28 11_46_08-CABAL.png 2017-03-28 11_46_49-CABAL.png
Proof that the server will load the skill effect and just the client cant show them in character menu so there are no doubts:
2017-03-28 11_27_09-root@localhost_~.png

ObjIdx = my character on the test server
SkillIdx = Crushing Blade
Remain = For normal buffs there are stored the seconds left till the buff expires but in our case since this buffs are passive this duration is ignored and the effect is permanent.
ForceEffectOn = activation of the force effect and in our case the CDI and CRI
Applying = the actual value added tot he character.

(First post was also updated)

The classes will also be adjust to suit the new skill and improve the PvP.

i have notice OB is missing, i have learned before and now not available. it's normal ?

Offensive Bless, Curse Remove, Curse Dodge, Fatality Increase are skill books that only drop in PI, there were never on Instructor :)

Yes i know, but i had already, i won't to re-drop it lol, it's a joke. I don't see why we have to drop it so that we had it. Finally, some players have to do what newbies have to do when they start, great.
I know what i'll do next few days

By the way, it's the same for Curse Remove, I had it. Nvm

Last edited:
Wizard's cannons skills arent in lvl 9 Cooldowns... the cooldowns are messed up
upload_2017-3-28_22-8-44.png

this is the CD of the cannon skills before..

and now @ lvl 20 cannons
Fire 5.3sec
Wind 5.3
Crystal 4.8
Aqua 4.8
Stone 5.8

Dash, Fade, Blink skills theres something wrong in their cooldowns :D
and the Mana consumptions of skills adjust it a little coz its diff from the official :D..

Last edited:
What a downside for FS buff with just 20cdi and 9cri. We cannot max out our item build because we are lacking cri and cdi bigtime. I only have 38 cri now and its very hard to hunt items now that would replace the old ones. I would be better if you were to return it to its original value. :(

What a downside for FS buff with just 20cdi and 9cri. We cannot max out our item build because we are lacking cri and cdi bigtime. I only have 38 cri now and its very hard to hunt items now that would replace the old ones. I would be better if you were to return it to its original value. :(

you arent reading arent you

On today's patch we will have the cooldown of bm3 fixed and the 3 special skill adjusted to not ignore the limitation.
The crushing blade will also be updated to ep17 values.
View attachment 2854 View attachment 2855 View attachment 2856
Proof that the server will load the skill effect and just the client cant show them in character menu so there are no doubts:
View attachment 2857
ObjIdx = my character on the test server
SkillIdx = Crushing Blade
Remain = For normal buffs there are stored the seconds left till the buff expires but in our case since this buffs are passive this duration is ignored and the effect is permanent.
ForceEffectOn = activation of the force effect and in our case the CDI and CRI
Applying = the actual value added tot he character.

(First post was also updated)

The classes will also be adjust to suit the new skill and improve the PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner