Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Major Skill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizard's cannons skills arent in lvl 9 Cooldowns... the cooldowns are messed up
View attachment 2860

this is the CD of the cannon skills before..

and now @ lvl 20 cannons
Fire 5.3sec
Wind 5.3
Crystal 4.8
Aqua 4.8
Stone 5.8

Dash, Fade, Blink skills theres something wrong in their cooldowns :D
and the Mana consumptions of skills adjust it a little coz its diff from the official :D..
Go on official server and you will see that our skill have the same cooldown at lvl 20 as they have.

Crushing Blade - Due to being a passive skill and ignoring force effect limitations now will grant less Critical DMG and Critical Rate

maybe they didnt know what ignoring force effect limitations means so they didnt like the update..

maybe they didnt know what ignoring force effect limitations means so they didnt like the update..
well now is changed..I am sure they did not understand what was its purpose but yeah....

For those who dont believe use when we say the cooldown of fade and dash are correct check the values from official episode 17 here
DqhCoT9.png

1T8Dm3g.png

Hope you can fix this issue where dungeon becomes glitched when accidentally looted more than 1 same quest items by making the monsters drop only 1 instead of 3++. So far i experienced eod b1f and b2f having this issue

Last edited:
Right after the update, I patch my Cabal client and everytime it finishes, the game CRASHES. Yesterday and beyond that, i did not encounter this APPCRASH. Anyone experiencing this also?

So the FS buff it gives 60% CDI and 24% CRI? GG CRITS AGAIN :D

''Crushing Blade - Due to being a passive skill and ignoring force effect limitations now will grant less Critical DMG and Critical Rate''

But damn ep 17 values RIP

Attachments

• 2017-03-28 11_38_00-CABAL.png
    2017-03-28 11_38_00-CABAL.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
IMG_0491.JPG Something wrong about Crushing BLade ...nothings happen... just sayng.
IMG_0491.JPG

Hope you can fix this issue where dungeon becomes glitched when accidentally looted more than 1 same quest items by making the monsters drop only 1 instead of 3++. So far i experienced eod b1f and b2f having this issue
Sir try not to spam the spacebar when your about to loot a quest item, simple as that. :D

Right after the update, I patch my Cabal client and everytime it finishes, the game CRASHES. Yesterday and beyond that, i did not encounter this APPCRASH. Anyone experiencing this also?
Try to scan ur client.. Then tell us what happens next.

Sir try not to spam the spacebar when your about to loot a quest item, simple as that. :D
sir, clearly you don't understand the meaning of 'accidentally'. spacebar is not the only way to loot an item, left clicking does too. And what if an item that you want to loot is right beside the quest item?

I made this test for comparison of fade and dash skills, official vs ogn

i notice the delay when attempting to use dash skill at ogn

Now this is a proper feedback,report, we will investigate this.

ye, maybe i was not correct, thats why i asked if u are playing :)

the DPS become so useless in TG
.............now TG is so borring

Dash and Fade can't be use in freestyle properly on TG anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner