Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Major Skill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting Offensive Bless, Curse Remove, Curse Dodge, Fatality Increase is never been easy in the PI. After hunting and learning it, and now it's gone and back to hunting again. If you're gonna compensate for all the said skills, why not include this learned skills as a skill book? (For those only who learned the said skills.)

Hunting Offensive Bless, Curse Remove, Curse Dodge, Fatality Increase is never been easy in the PI. After hunting and learning it, and now it's gone and back to hunting again. If you're gonna compensate for all the said skills, why not include this learned skills as a skill book? (For those only who learned the said skills.)

if ur what ur saying is gonna implemented.. that would cost them alot of time.. they have to check each char if the said skills are learnt or not.. and its impossible to check each char.. :D haha... and for the compensation as i said earlier it would cost alot of time.. so to be fair they reset all character skills

Now seriously you are now unhappy that you lost as FA/BL 2 skills? for how much work we put into it you always see the minor things; This is something for you to do beside the usual stuff, don't tell us that you are busy 24/7 in game farming and you can't farm those 2/4 books. For me is a new thing to do coz i also have a FA and a BL; See the interesting part in this :)

HOT FIX 29.03.2017

We made a client update (no server restart needed) that will fix the problems with Dash, Fade Step, Blink and a few more skills.

There was a synchronization problem between the cast time of this skill settings in the client and the values that were set on the server.
We updated the client to show the correct values.

vALIQ

Last edited:
Now seriously you are now unhappy that you lost as FA/BL 2 skills? for how much work we put into it you always see the minor things; This is something for you to do beside the usual stuff, don't tell us that you are busy 24/7 in game farming and you can't farm those 2/4 books. For me is a new thing to do coz i also have a FA and a BL; See the interesting part in this :)

It's about the time for those who have work just like me who can only play with a limited time. Saying "something to do beside the usual stuff" is just like you're saying that there are no more other stuff to do ingame. So hunting skill books are "new" thing to do now. ^_^
It's just my opinion...no more no less... ^_^

nice update, you guys adjusted fb's skill without players knowledge and now FS is OP since they got so much ressist now and OP crit from crushing blade cool

HOT FIX 29.03.2017

We made a client update (no server restart needed) that will fix the problems with Dash, Fade Step, Blink and a few more skills.

There was a synchronization problem between the cast time of this skill settings in the client and the values that were set on the server.
We updated the client to show the correct values.

vALIQ

it is still remain same, no constant movement as in official video..

I've discovered one more issue about passive skills.. Not sure if other skills working correctly(due to skills price I dont want to test it ^^), but FA eagle eye, has no difference on range. Video example provided.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the good feedback until now, here are the changes done in today's patch.

WI - Art of force control has been improved since our game version cannot offer the same values as the ep17 one.
FA - Eagle Eye skill was changed from passive type to Magic Buff type because our game version does not accept the Range force effect as passive.But to make it fair this buff will be just 1 level with no MP cost, no cooldown and will last 36000 Seconds. 28.149.660 Alz was added to every FA character to compensate in case they bought the skill so they can train it again in the proper skill section.

Fixed a bug that was preventing the books sold by the Trainers to be displayed correctly. You can also get now any skill book from any trainer in BI,DS,GD and PL
Changed the instant buffs to have sound when you cast them. Also the users can view when they target you,any instant buff you have on you.

Dash,Fade Step and Blink cooldowns were reduced to 0.8,0.5 and 0.5 seconds as we had it custom before. Enjoy.

2017-03-30 14_20_23-CABAL.png 2017-03-30 17_40_34-CABAL.png

BL/WA: No Long Duration Buff?? Is it gonna depend on PT Buff??? Theres a bit off unfairness (BL) coz some buff from the passive buff cannot be utilized due to no more slots available.
Skill ASSAULT FOR BL: it took 180 sec to cool down in real time. It should be 3 sec only - Can u please check
WI/WA/FA/BL: No Resist Intension Buff Available
FS: Crushing Bade Not Working (I see the RED NOTES ^^)
Piercing Shield: Is this buff not available for FA?

Last edited:
NO MORE LONG BUFF FOR BL??? ONLY SHORT BUFF???
I think its kinda unfair coz in the passive buff, i cant use most of the original passive skills.
NO Resist Intension for WI/WA/FA/BL??

and FB :D... Resist Intention is now an Exclusive FS skill :)
about passive skills even though its lvl is 1 the effect is at max :D i don't see problems there :)

When you build you passive skills you choose the 12 that suits for your targeted build.
ASSAULT is as it should be now since its a special skill.
Crushing blade works 100% just the display does not work for now (we are researching a way to make the client show the values also)
You can test it, remove the skill and any other stuff you have for CDI and CRI and then try to crit, after put it back and you will see the difference.
Piercing shield is exclusive for FS.
Most of this details are in the first post also.

Do me a favor and try it outside the dungeon.

The FB DPS and FA lance or cannon skills are useless now in pvp...
so how much more in TG/war?
as i enter in game many players pm me and keep's on asking me like>

"are they going to change the stats again?" or "is there an update again for stats"?
and well i dont know whats their point but for me the new stats is not fit to the skills
thats why the FB dps and those FA magic skills dont have damage..........
And let me ask......What was the use of those sword buff of FB that we can only use 1 by 1?

im just using my char for just an Example anyway xD : :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cabal(170331-1742-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg Cabal(170331-1742-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

im just telling u guys what was the players reaction about this....and i already told them to post some opinions/concerns about the new update's
instead of asking me for them be informed.

"Good Day"

Last edited:
Replying here since my thread is closed (tho you didn't fix nearly anything)

Assault : once again it's a normal skill here .. you can't add silence and accuracy like the official one so keep it like before :| 180 secs of cool down for a skill with 20% amp 500 add atk 20 damage 5 rate and a simple stun 80% (6 secs) it's just nonsense since it's not even close to the same skill with 80% silence and 1000 accuracy lol it's one of the best bl's fillers so leave it with the old "style" none is gonna care if it's not up to date with the official stats.

Intuition : been said already it isn't working atm but anyway that 100% evasion it's wasted since flee rate is capped at 100% and with the base being 5% while using intu we would get to 105% with 5% wasted (and that's w/o counting the flee rate you can get from an aop or earrings ..) so either make it 95% and you add some def rate on top of that or however you prefer but 100% isn't needed at all and frankly 12 secs are kinda short since you can't compare the complete evasion effect it has officially with the simple flee rate we get :/

bl bm2 : it still displays 4% evasion among the stats but you get none (and you went from 45% which didn't even work before to 4% now dafuq xD)

Crushing blow : cool down is still wrong it's ~60 secs (121 showed) and it deals op damage in pve

Elemental festival : damage is fine now but displayedcool down is still wrong it's always ~60 secs not 141

The FB DPS and FA lance or cannon skills are useless now in pvp...
so how much more in TG/war?
as i enter in game many players pm me and keep's on asking me like>

"are they going to change the stats again?" or "is there an update again for stats"?
and well i dont know whats their point but for me the new stats is not fit to the skills
thats why the FB dps and those FA magic skills dont have damage..........
And let me ask......What was the use of those sword buff of FB that we can only use 1 by 1?

im just using my char for just an Example anyway xD : :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 2880 View attachment 2881

im just telling u guys what was the players reaction about this....and i already told them to post some opinions/concerns about the new update's
instead of asking me for them be informed.

"Good Day"
The FA lances cooldown time will not be changed for the moment and as of stats I have not see any good suggestion about what we should change.Comparing to an official server we are open to suggestion but I have not see any regarding to this subject.
And you cant use all the FB blade buffs because now you have Astranl Enchant also, you really did not notice that?

Replying here since my thread is closed (tho you didn't fix nearly anything)

Assault : once again it's a normal skill here .. you can't add silence and accuracy like the official one so keep it like before :| 180 secs of cool down for a skill with 20% amp 500 add atk 20 damage 5 rate and a simple stun 80% (6 secs) it's just nonsense since it's not even close to the same skill with 80% silence and 1000 accuracy lol it's one of the best bl's fillers so leave it with the old "style" none is gonna care if it's not up to date with the official stats.

Intuition : been said already it isn't working atm but anyway that 100% evasion it's wasted since flee rate is capped at 100% and with the base being 5% while using intu we would get to 105% with 5% wasted (and that's w/o counting the flee rate you can get from an aop or earrings ..) so either make it 95% and you add some def rate on top of that or however you prefer but 100% isn't needed at all and frankly 12 secs are kinda short since you can't compare the complete evasion effect it has officially with the simple flee rate we get :/

bl bm2 : it still displays 4% evasion among the stats but you get none (and you went from 45% which didn't even work before to 4% now dafuq xD)

Crushing blow : cool down is still wrong it's ~60 secs (121 showed) and it deals op damage in pve

Elemental festival : damage is fine now but displayedcool down is still wrong it's always ~60 secs not 141

Assault: we will update is as we updated other skills that we could not make them have the same effect as official server.
Intuition: It is already fixed in our test server and will be released on next patch. And the cap of Evasion on client side is 95% but the server recognizes the full 100% rate ;)
bl bm2: the 45% value was rong, the official also gives exactly this values as we do now, and they are gives its just that the client cant display them, the server apply any effect and send the formula toward the clients, the effect is there but if players will continue to complain maybe we will just remove them for real so they wont have anything to say anymore! (what do you say?)
Elemental festival: that is the official cooldown of the skill and it was set like that because of the damage and effect I presume.

its just that the client cant display them, the server apply any effect and send the formula toward the clients, the effect is there but if players will continue to complain maybe we will just remove them for real so they wont have anything to say anymore! (what do you say?)
If the effect is there but the client can't show it it's fine by me np pretty obvious tho that if i don't see it displayed the first thing i assume is that it isn't there o_O no need to get upset.
About festival the displayed cool down is wrong that's what im saying,im not complaining about the cool down itself,it says 141 secs but actually you can reuse it after ~60 secs and it's the same with crushing blow ~60 secs while 121 on description hope it's clear now.

edit : you also must have touched crushing blow's since on mobs it deals way to much damage (btw with the previous update damage on mobs was fine but pvp one was ridiculous now i didn't try it yet on pvp)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner